Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill interview on GMR 20:18 - Apr 25 with 25201 viewsrafc1984

Listened to it earlier, and he said that he won't be at the Barnsley match as it's a dead rubber, and he's off on holiday on Monday. Said there was no point rattling there cages. He seemed quite hacked off at the poor defending today, said players failed to do what they had spoke about this week.
Hill interview on GMR on 18:54 - Apr 26 with 3646 views100notout

Hill interview on GMR on 18:50 - Apr 26 by WhiteyBFC

He's said he's not going to be there, I'll take that as his intention.

You clearly don't know him as well as you puport to do Whitey

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Hill interview on GMR on 20:37 - Apr 26 with 3468 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 18:54 - Apr 26 by 100notout

You clearly don't know him as well as you puport to do Whitey

I don't know him. He's not a mate or family. But I can't see why he'd say what he did if his intention was to be there. Why say it?
Hill interview on GMR on 21:00 - Apr 26 with 3420 viewsdalenumber2

Because he likes to play devil's advocate and wind the interviewer and the audience up. For some strange reason.
Hill interview on GMR on 21:06 - Apr 26 with 3389 viewspioneer

he has had more love than any previous dale manager. Dick conner kept us in the third tier for 4 Seasons and nver got any love...was fired and we then headed for 38 years of mediocrity.

On this occasion he is either lying to the fans or breaking his contract.

Smell the coffee keith..you are only doing your future prospects with other clubs harm when you come out with outrageous comments like this.

anyone surprised why he has not been chased for the long steam of managerial vacancies...board arent willing to risk this nonsense. If only his brain could be reconnected to his mouth he would be something very special.
Hill interview on GMR on 21:31 - Apr 26 with 3321 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 21:00 - Apr 26 by dalenumber2

Because he likes to play devil's advocate and wind the interviewer and the audience up. For some strange reason.

He's the only manager I've known who could make me feel unhappy after watching us win a game.
Hill interview on GMR on 00:09 - Apr 27 with 3120 viewssweetcorn

Hill interview on GMR on 21:06 - Apr 26 by pioneer

he has had more love than any previous dale manager. Dick conner kept us in the third tier for 4 Seasons and nver got any love...was fired and we then headed for 38 years of mediocrity.

On this occasion he is either lying to the fans or breaking his contract.

Smell the coffee keith..you are only doing your future prospects with other clubs harm when you come out with outrageous comments like this.

anyone surprised why he has not been chased for the long steam of managerial vacancies...board arent willing to risk this nonsense. If only his brain could be reconnected to his mouth he would be something very special.

Please stop talking garbage. Do you seriously think most clubs take this into consideration when they're looking for their next manager? Nigel pearson, mick mccarthy, alan pardew, malky mckay and to a lesser extent john coleman when he came to us, wouldn't have jobs in football.

Morality plays a very little part in football and results speak the loudest.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill interview on GMR on 04:34 - Apr 27 with 3082 viewspioneer

Hill interview on GMR on 00:09 - Apr 27 by sweetcorn

Please stop talking garbage. Do you seriously think most clubs take this into consideration when they're looking for their next manager? Nigel pearson, mick mccarthy, alan pardew, malky mckay and to a lesser extent john coleman when he came to us, wouldn't have jobs in football.

Morality plays a very little part in football and results speak the loudest.

where did i use the word morality?

those might all be crap managers, but they have not embarrased their board with their statements.

Saying he is not going to show for a game is making a statement that he is bigger than the club.

Maybe I am 'talking garbage'..you would probably know as well as anyone and must have knowledge of all those clubs with managerial vacancies that have been chasing him.
Hill interview on GMR on 08:15 - Apr 27 with 2978 viewsdingdangblue

Hill interview on GMR on 04:34 - Apr 27 by pioneer

those might all be crap managers, but they have not embarrased their board with their statements.

Saying he is not going to show for a game is making a statement that he is bigger than the club.

Maybe I am 'talking garbage'..you would probably know as well as anyone and must have knowledge of all those clubs with managerial vacancies that have been chasing him.

Who has he embarrassed on the board?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill interview on GMR on 08:55 - Apr 27 with 2927 viewsaleanddale

Take it with a pinch of salt!!

Hilly a great manager.. The alternative sends a chill through me!!

I think he will be at oakwell on Saturday... I think we will win too and secure 7th spot.

Then hill can have his holiday and get recruiting for 2015/16 and we can have another go at the play offs a year wiser both on and off the pitch...

It's going to be a long 3 months with no footy.
Hill interview on GMR on 09:07 - Apr 27 with 2911 viewsdingdangblue

One thing he did mention was the 20 defeats - far too many to really be hoping for a play off place ( is it the most in a season under Hill)? Even turning just a couple of those into draws and we'd be going to Barnsley with a chance of top 6 still.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hill interview on GMR on 09:46 - Apr 27 with 2857 viewssweetcorn

Hill interview on GMR on 04:34 - Apr 27 by pioneer

I didn't mention managerial ability, i'm talking about "embarrassing" behaviour for a board. From the names mentioned in the past 12 months we've had one headbutt a player mid-game, one choke out a player whilst he was on the floor and constantly being overaggressive in post match interviews and one who has been found to have been racist about the clubs owner, players and targets. Yet all of them have had jobs managing football clubs and some have even had new jobs, so if you think a couple of mad interviews are going to put a club off, you're being naive.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill interview on GMR on 10:36 - Apr 27 with 2799 viewsParkinsGimp

Hill interview on GMR on 22:20 - Apr 25 by AtThePeake

Does Hilly really strike you as the type of character that would shy away from the inevitable abuse and attention?

He'll 100% be there. It wouldn't surprise me if he wore his pink pants, either. And a Keith Hill mask.

Er yes he doesnt even like one moaner in the mainstand having a go how will he cope with 8000 baaarnsley fans singing "Keith Hill is a w"nker he wears a w"nkers hat" LOL
He better had be there, I am sure its just bluff or something. If he really is going on his hols today...when did he book that? :-)
Hill interview on GMR on 12:31 - Apr 27 with 2728 viewsTVOS1907

Hill interview on GMR on 08:55 - Apr 27 by aleanddale

Take it with a pinch of salt!!

Hilly a great manager.. The alternative sends a chill through me!!

I think he will be at oakwell on Saturday... I think we will win too and secure 7th spot.

Then hill can have his holiday and get recruiting for 2015/16 and we can have another go at the play offs a year wiser both on and off the pitch...

It's going to be a long 3 months with no footy.

I can guarantee he won't be at Oakwell on Saturday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill interview on GMR on 12:37 - Apr 27 with 2713 viewsaleanddale

Hill interview on GMR on 12:31 - Apr 27 by TVOS1907

Would he have been if we still had a chance of 6th?
Hill interview on GMR on 12:46 - Apr 27 with 2679 viewsdingdangblue

Maybe he's gonna go a day early to avoid the paparazzi ( and that bike race).

Hill interview on GMR on 12:55 - Apr 27 with 2651 viewsTVOS1907

Hill interview on GMR on 12:37 - Apr 27 by aleanddale

Would he have been if we still had a chance of 6th?

Definitely not on Saturday.

Hill interview on GMR on 13:29 - Apr 27 with 2562 viewsaleanddale

Hill interview on GMR on 12:55 - Apr 27 by TVOS1907

Definitely not on Saturday.

well the plot thickens.

Hilly away with a chance of play offs is odd in the extreme.

I am not too fussed in our current situation now we cant finish 6th to be honest i would rather he get his summer holiday out of the way and then he can come back earlier than most all refreshed and ready with his magic pen to sign the next set of Dale players.

If he is back and gets first dibs whilst all the other managers are still on the beach then in my eyes thats fair enough.
Hill interview on GMR on 13:40 - Apr 27 with 2532 viewsShun

Hill interview on GMR on 13:29 - Apr 27 by aleanddale

well the plot thickens.

Hilly away with a chance of play offs is odd in the extreme.

I am not too fussed in our current situation now we cant finish 6th to be honest i would rather he get his summer holiday out of the way and then he can come back earlier than most all refreshed and ready with his magic pen to sign the next set of Dale players.

If he is back and gets first dibs whilst all the other managers are still on the beach then in my eyes thats fair enough.

Aleanddale, the game is on Sunday!
Hill interview on GMR on 13:47 - Apr 27 with 2509 views100notout

Hill interview on GMR on 13:40 - Apr 27 by Shun

....... and don't turn up at 2.30 p.m. or you'll have missed it!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Hill interview on GMR on 13:51 - Apr 27 with 2508 viewsdingdangblue

Spoilsport!

Hill interview on GMR on 14:08 - Apr 27 with 2461 viewsupthedale

Of course he's going to be there! Haven't listened to the interview (admittedly probably should before commenting) but have read the comments and can't believe some are taking it seriously.

I talked to him for a bit on Saturday night. Amongst other things, I asked him about Barnsley on Saturday and whether he'd be donning his famous pink pants. He just laughed and said he might opt for a denim jacket and sunglasses instead.
Hill interview on GMR on 14:27 - Apr 27 with 2416 viewsWhiteyBFC

Yep. Had confirmation myself this morning from our CEO.

I'd like the Dale forum consensus on why you believe he's ducking this game. Please.
Hill interview on GMR on 14:59 - Apr 27 with 2369 viewsSuddenLad

Hill interview on GMR on 14:27 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

I'd like the Dale forum consensus on why you believe he's ducking this game. Please.

Because the game doesn't take place until Sunday. You go on Saturday if you wish.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill interview on GMR on 15:15 - Apr 27 with 2321 viewsTVOS1907

Hill interview on GMR on 14:27 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

You're CEO is right; Hill definitely won't be there on Saturday.

Hill interview on GMR on 15:16 - Apr 27 with 2317 viewsTVOS1907

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024