Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale 2 Mk 3 12:11 - Apr 26 with 2031 viewsdingdangblue

Think someone posted yesterday that Lancashire deflected the 3rd through Jones legs?
He didn't.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 13:23 - Apr 26 with 1945 viewsToffeemanc

Yeah, definitely no deflection, just the usual shit goalkeeping from Jones we have become accustomed to. F**k off back to Preston.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 15:38 - Apr 26 with 1829 viewsYorkshire_Dale

How could Powell score from there......2 defenders and a goalie to beat?

........just waltzed through.
Dale 2 Mk 3 on 17:25 - Apr 26 with 1753 viewsChaffRAFC

Jones will get all the blame, he shouldn't. He should do an awful lot better and it's a mistake but Bennett has to do so much better there. He was beaten far too easily.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 17:43 - Apr 26 with 1712 views442Dale

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 17:25 - Apr 26 by ChaffRAFC

Jones will get all the blame, he shouldn't. He should do an awful lot better and it's a mistake but Bennett has to do so much better there. He was beaten far too easily.

Yep. Also although Cannon lost possession crucially in the lead up to their first, what sort of challenge was that by Lancashire? Has there been any explanation as to why he was chosen ahead of Eastham yet?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 17:46 - Apr 26 with 1707 viewsChaffRAFC

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 17:43 - Apr 26 by 442Dale

Yep. Also although Cannon lost possession crucially in the lead up to their first, what sort of challenge was that by Lancashire? Has there been any explanation as to why he was chosen ahead of Eastham yet?

It puzzled me, Eastham has been head and shoulders above Lancashire this season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:45 - Apr 26 with 1603 viewsfitzochris

Their third goal was abysmal from our point of view. Bennett let his man take him into the box with no challenge and Jones's dealing with the resultant shot was woeful.

I felt our defence lacked stability and our midfield went missing for a spell in the second half.

Despite this we created enough chances to win the game. I bet Camps is still dwelling on that miss.

MK Dons were clinical and efficient, doing what they needed to do to leave with the points.

Ah well. It was still a good game and a good day out.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 20:30]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 19:08 - Apr 26 with 1558 viewsdingdangblue

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 17:46 - Apr 26 by ChaffRAFC

It puzzled me, Eastham has been head and shoulders above Lancashire this season.

Surprised he didn't start the same eleven that beat Leyton Orient. Especially defensively where we looked quite solid with Lillis, Eastham,Lancashire,Kennedy,Cannon,Tanser.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 19:11]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 20:33 - Apr 26 with 1425 viewsArthurDaley

Think someone posted yesterday that Lancashire deflected the 3rd through Jones legs?
He didn't

Twas me, that half a shandy before the game went straight to my head.

A large VAT Dave

Login to get fewer ads

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 00:01 - Apr 27 with 1306 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 17:25 - Apr 26 by ChaffRAFC

Bennett was involved in the 2nd as well........may have had chance to lump it clear before Jamie Allen got clobbered in possession........looked a foul to me but the liner in direct sight was a pussy all day!
Dale 2 Mk 3 on 09:42 - Apr 27 with 1219 viewsdingdangblue

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 00:01 - Apr 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

Bennett was involved in the 2nd as well........may have had chance to lump it clear before Jamie Allen got clobbered in possession........looked a foul to me but the liner in direct sight was a pussy all day!

Looking at the 2nd goal again I think we were unfortunate not to get the foul on Allen. The opposition seem to get these given every time we challenge and they go down - maybe they are better at it? Certainly Preston would have got a free kick given there.

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 09:48 - Apr 27 with 1214 viewsfitzochris

Dale 2 Mk 3 on 09:42 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

Looking at the 2nd goal again I think we were unfortunate not to get the foul on Allen. The opposition seem to get these given every time we challenge and they go down - maybe they are better at it? Certainly Preston would have got a free kick given there.

While that's probably true, the scenario could have been avoided by us not hanging onto the ball in a dangerous area.

I'm all for playing out from the back but sometimes you just have to get the ball away.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024