Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? 12:30 - Apr 26 with 2602 viewsR_AFC

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 13:26 - Apr 26 with 2524 viewsToffeemanc

Would prefer to see Lillis reinstated a as our No.1, but wouldn't mind Diba being given a game.
As long as it's not Jones I'd be happy.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 13:27]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 13:39 - Apr 26 with 2499 viewszxcvbnm

I think Jones coming in every time suggests that Lillis will be gone in the summer.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 13:46 - Apr 26 with 2476 views_dezzy

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 13:39 - Apr 26 by zxcvbnm

I think Jones coming in every time suggests that Lillis will be gone in the summer.

Agree as I reckon Logan will sign for us.

KHBA

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 14:20 - Apr 26 with 2428 viewsolympicdale

I'd rather a keeper we actually own plays, Lillis for me, in what I believe will be his last appearance for us.

Life is a game of fate.

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 14:51 - Apr 26 with 2380 viewsRosun

Joe Bunney.

Is there a dress code for Barnsley next week?
Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 15:41 - Apr 26 with 2317 viewsisitme

Diba

It is a meaningless game, why not give some of the younger players more experience.
Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 21:28 - Apr 26 with 2151 viewspioneer

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 15:41 - Apr 26 by isitme

Diba

It is a meaningless game, why not give some of the younger players more experience.

if the manager isnt showing up why should the players..they could all go on holiday with him and we could play the youth team.
Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 2138 viewssandylaner1

Lillis.
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley? on 00:07 - Apr 27 with 2026 viewsDaley_Lama

Lillis.

His future looks sealed away from Spotland, 2 loans in a season both kept him out and Jnr is waiting in the wings.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024