Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great season 14:23 - Apr 26 with 1773 viewsRoChDaLe

To say we'll finish at the worst this season 9th and we've heavily experimented with Youngsters i'm very optimistic for next season. My gut feeling is that teams will come calling for Bennett and Hendo but if we ward off the interest and secure them for another season i genuinely feel we could once again chase a play-off position. The main thing is that the youngsters will of learnt a lot this year and next year will be better off from this. If we get the same back 4/5 each week for most of the season i think this will cut out the silly errors that have started to creep into our game e.g. yesterday Cannon not clearing the ball for the first goal. I'd probably be in the market for another keeper, hopefully Logan, also i'd be after another striker who can offer something a little bit different but decent strikers come at a cost which we don't necessarily have. Onwards and upwards next year with Joel Logan featuring much more out wide as he looks a good prospect!

Edit: oh and also i think that this Jones fella in net offers absolutely nothing. Got beat at his front post twice yesterday more so the 3rd one rather than the 2nd. Don't understand why we're spending a wage on him when we have Lillis who is just as good if not better.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 14:27]

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Great season on 14:29 - Apr 26 with 1744 viewsD_Alien

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/144065/1860377/#post1860377

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Great season on 14:30 - Apr 26 with 1737 viewsRoChDaLe

Great season on 14:29 - Apr 26 by D_Alien

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/144065/1860377/#post1860377

Ah must be a bit of the boil today because i've looked for a thread about the season and couldn't find it haha cheers

how is anthony elding still in league one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024