Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any sightings of Keith Hill today at Manchester Airport? 12:14 - Apr 27 with 2286 viewsdingdangblue

So has he or hasn't he gone on his holidays?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Any sightings of Keith Hill today at Manchester Airport? on 12:36 - Apr 27 with 2228 viewsTVOS1907

He's flying from Leeds/Bradford to avoid the paparazzi.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any sightings of Keith Hill today at Manchester Airport? on 13:26 - Apr 27 with 2077 views_dezzy

I hear he has gone to join flyerdale/3L in Benidorm .

KHBA

Any sightings of Keith Hill today at Manchester Airport? on 14:53 - Apr 27 with 1935 viewsSuddenLad

I think it was a metaphor. No actually 'going on holidays', but now the dream is over, different mentality takes over. Like United were describes as 'playing with their flip-flops on' yesterday. Mentally 'on the beach'.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Any sightings of Keith Hill today at Manchester Airport? on 15:10 - Apr 27 with 1888 viewsVespa

I heard he was going to Butlin's in Skegness.

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Any sightings of Keith Hill today at Manchester Airport? on 23:54 - Apr 27 with 1526 viewsrobtheb

Going on holiday does not always mean going on holiday.

I'm on holiday next week.........garden to do.....living room to decorate......daughter want's some jobs doing.....patio flags to relay....fence want's painting.....flat pack wardrobe to construct...list is endless.

Perhaps Keith as a few jobs to do before Sunday!
Any sightings of Keith Hill today at Manchester Airport? (n/t) on 17:06 - Apr 28 with 1125 viewswindowsbug

[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 17:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024