Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kits around the league 16:38 - Apr 29 with 66023 views442Dale

Any that appear over the next few weeks, stick them in this thread.

Starting with Bradford's. It's certainly different....

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New kits around the league on 15:53 - Jul 1 with 5922 viewsWhiteyBFC

New kits around the league on 18:49 - Jun 29 by 442Dale

Can't make my mind up about that Bolton effort. Suppose it's at least trying something different, but it does look slightly bizarre.

Anyway, want an example of how picking a kit from the catalogue can work really well? Coventry's return to their 1987 Cup winning kit. Terrific.

Proper kit that. And I miss Jim O'Brien.
New kits around the league on 17:54 - Jul 1 with 5826 views442Dale

Norwich:

Great idea with the halved shirts (they were like them for a couple of decades way back), but terrible execution creating a yellow patch for the sponsor and thus making you wonder if it is actually halves. Did nobody look at them and think "that doesn't look right"?. I understand Aviva may want it in a corporate colour, but then again the GK shirt has the sponsor in white!

New kits around the league on 01:26 - Jul 2 with 5736 viewsblackpoolcol

New kits around the league on 21:17 - Jun 30 by TVOS1907

Cba looking through League 2, but is there a reason for Morecambe having three kits?

And we'd probably change to white if Morecambe came to us.

simply because of black in both kits so if need to change it goes to the sky blue (which is not even for sale in the club shop to my knowledge),
Believe the keepers have three different kits as well !!

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

New kits around the league on 10:07 - Jul 4 with 5605 viewsColDale

Looks like we've got off lightly with Errea

This is what theyve done with Gainsboro Trinity
New kits around the league on 10:18 - Jul 4 with 5593 views442Dale

Tetris based away kits are the future.

Dagenham & Redbridge:

Really like what they've done with the stripes here. Not sure about the different coloured sleeves, but it's a great overall idea to give a different twist on stripes.

New kits around the league on 11:52 - Jul 4 with 5548 viewsTVOS1907

New kits around the league on 10:18 - Jul 4 by 442Dale

Dagenham & Redbridge:

Really like what they've done with the stripes here. Not sure about the different coloured sleeves, but it's a great overall idea to give a different twist on stripes.

That's excellent ... swap red for blue and blue for black and you're laughing.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

New kits around the league on 12:18 - Jul 4 with 5526 viewsTVOS1907

Accrington Stanley

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

New kits around the league on 12:21 - Jul 4 with 5515 viewsTVOS1907

MK Dons Home

MK Dons Away

MK Dons Third

Login to get fewer ads

New kits around the league on 12:22 - Jul 4 with 5514 viewsTVOS1907

City

New kits around the league on 12:23 - Jul 4 with 5513 viewsTVOS1907

Motherwell Home

Motherwell Away

New kits around the league on 12:24 - Jul 4 with 5541 viewsTVOS1907

New kits around the league on 01:26 - Jul 2 by blackpoolcol

simply because of black in both kits so if need to change it goes to the sky blue (which is not even for sale in the club shop to my knowledge),
Believe the keepers have three different kits as well !!

Why have a black away kit when the home kit has got black stripes?

New kits around the league on 18:14 - Jul 4 with 5479 viewsShun

New kits around the league on 10:18 - Jul 4 by 442Dale

Dagenham & Redbridge:

I like that. I'm sure Dagenham's badge didn't look like that last time I looked!
New kits around the league on 09:34 - Jul 5 with 5373 viewsDySporting

New kits around the league on 17:54 - Jul 1 by 442Dale

Norwich:

Great idea with the halved shirts (they were like them for a couple of decades way back), but terrible execution creating a yellow patch for the sponsor and thus making you wonder if it is actually halves. Did nobody look at them and think "that doesn't look right"?. I understand Aviva may want it in a corporate colour, but then again the GK shirt has the sponsor in white!

The kit hasn’t gone down well with the Norwich faithful (because of the silly yellow patch), 1946-47 was the last time they had halves but this is meant to be a celebration of being at Carrow Road for 80 years.

Someone should have done the entire right hand side green!
New kits around the league on 10:02 - Jul 5 with 5354 viewsTVOS1907

New kits around the league on 09:34 - Jul 5 by DySporting

The kit hasn’t gone down well with the Norwich faithful (because of the silly yellow patch), 1946-47 was the last time they had halves but this is meant to be a celebration of being at Carrow Road for 80 years.

Someone should have done the entire right hand side green!

Maybe the players voted for that particular design!

New kits around the league on 11:53 - Jul 6 with 5240 viewsdingdangblue

Wont be able to sleep till Friday

Shakers get New Balance

Bury Football Club is pleased to announce that the Club is to be kitted out by global sports brand New Balance from the start of the 2015/16 season.
The deal will see the Shakers further enhance New Balance's expansion into football, by becoming the only Football League Club to be working with the brand for the upcoming 2015/16 season. New Balance will bring its considerable technical expertise when designing and developing the Club's kit and training apparel.
The Board of Directors would like to announce that the tradition colours of the home kit will once again return with a white home shirt, royal blue shorts and royal blue socks. The kit launch is scheduled for next Friday 10th July with the kit being available to pre-order through the club shop and online, while stock will be available to purchase from the club shop in August.
Commercial Account Manager Daniel Bowerbank said, “As the Club continues to develop both on and off the field, we felt that New Balance was the ideal Kit Manufacturer to assist us. Working with a brand with the global appeal of New Balance offers the Club a chance to offer our fans some superb kit designs and styles over the coming years along with being associated with Clubs such as Liverpool, Stoke and Celtic to name a few.
We are delighted to be a part of New Balance's journey into the Football League and playing our part in contributing to its success. ”
Bury FC Chairman Stewart Day added: "The agreement to work alongside New Balance is one that emphasises the steps we have taken over the past 2 years to take this Club to a higher level.
Currently New Balance have such Clubs as Liverpool, Stoke and Celtic FC and we will be the first Football League Club to be associated with such an exciting and developing brand.
The new deal not only sees us wearing the Kit but also footwear as well and we are so proud to have secured such a high profile partner.
New Balance want to expand their brand into Europe and with them bring a host of opportunities to work alongside them to change the mould of the traditional kit supplier.
The work the Commercial team have done is incredible and I look forward to more commercial signings over the next few weeks that will demonstrate the steps we are taking to increase the profile of this great Club.
On behalf of the Club I would like to welcome New Balance and look forward to an exciting period for us.”

Wasn't this the same speech they used to announce the massive JD deal?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 12:00]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New kits around the league on 18:19 - Jul 6 with 5149 views442Dale

Scunthorpe:

Good kit, thought the white cuffs on the sleeve are a bit too wide. Harks back a bit to their Hobott kit from the 80s?

Away kit:

The marketing is great too, with the navy stripe on the background.

New kits around the league on 19:57 - Jul 6 with 5078 viewsdingdangblue

New kits around the league on 18:19 - Jul 6 by 442Dale

Scunthorpe:

Good kit, thought the white cuffs on the sleeve are a bit too wide. Harks back a bit to their Hobott kit from the 80s?

Away kit:

Wiseman mustn't be playing away from home.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New kits around the league on 20:04 - Jul 6 with 5072 viewsWhiteyBFC

New kits around the league on 18:19 - Jul 6 by 442Dale

Scunthorpe:

Away kit:

I don't miss Scott Wiseman.

*this post refers back to a previous post
New kits around the league on 20:07 - Jul 6 with 5057 viewsWhiteyBFC

Wednesday away...

New kits around the league on 22:25 - Jul 7 with 4862 viewsTVOS1907

Villa home

Villa away

New kits around the league on 22:26 - Jul 7 with 4861 viewsTVOS1907

Posh home

New kits around the league on 22:28 - Jul 7 with 4849 viewsTVOS1907

And although not English, an interesting change shirt and advertising campaign from Legia Warsaw...

New kits around the league on 22:59 - Jul 7 with 4824 views442Dale

New kits around the league on 22:28 - Jul 7 by TVOS1907

And although not English, an interesting change shirt and advertising campaign from Legia Warsaw...

That and the Scunthorpe one win best campaign so far.

Villa join West Ham in leading the way on the top shirt front. Burnley's decision to drop blue sleeves is shown to be much more of a mistake when you see those two kits.

Bored of that template Posh have. Brighton have it in fluorescent yellow for their away shirt, shame Barcelona and Hartlepool got there first.

New kits around the league on 23:04 - Jul 7 with 4822 viewsBrierls

New kits around the league on 22:59 - Jul 7 by 442Dale

That and the Scunthorpe one win best campaign so far.

Villa join West Ham in leading the way on the top shirt front. Burnley's decision to drop blue sleeves is shown to be much more of a mistake when you see those two kits.

Bored of that template Posh have. Brighton have it in fluorescent yellow for their away shirt, shame Barcelona and Hartlepool got there first.

Somebody forgot to tell Scunny their away kit isn't stripes...
New kits around the league on 23:18 - Jul 7 with 4810 views442Dale

New kits around the league on 23:04 - Jul 7 by Brierls

Somebody forgot to tell Scunny their away kit isn't stripes...

Ah, but it has the horizontal stripe which is then emphasised in the background.

However, it is only singular I suppose...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024