Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M41Weekender 15:39 - May 2 with 19288 viewsChaffRAFC

Can't find the original thread but anyway...

BL9Weekender ‏@BL9Weekender 14m14 minutes ago
NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT: BL9 Weekender Moves to Event City, Manchester, full details on link http://on.fb.me/1I1m97m #Bury #Manchester #Festival

What an absolute joke of a football club they really are.

#hatetosaywetoldyouso

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

M41Weekender on 15:50 - May 2 with 4940 views442Dale

Day: "Our new venue is absolutely perfect for our needs however and will allow us to create an even bigger and better event that everyone can enjoy"
So why not hold it there to start with?

"- Standard ticket prices will be reduced to £30 for each day, with those who have paid full ticket prices being refunded the difference in ticket price
  straight after the event
- Even more entertainment will be laid on, including a fair ground, to create a real festival atmosphere
- Twelve of the best street food vendors in the UK providing delicious food to keep guests going"

Why not refund the difference before the event? And why is "straight after the event" on a different line?
I do wish Glastonbury would stop promoting the dodgems every bloody year.
So glad they have twelve of the best street food vendors. Eleven would have been so disappointing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

M41Weekender on 15:52 - May 2 with 4930 viewsDaley_Lama

Cannot await the spin Mr Day puts on this one.

Nice timing by the way, during the last game of the season.

edit: Oh, he already has.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 15:53]

Poll: DF in or out

M41Weekender on 16:04 - May 2 with 4881 viewsTalkingSutty

M41Weekender on 15:52 - May 2 by Daley_Lama

Cannot await the spin Mr Day puts on this one.

Nice timing by the way, during the last game of the season.

edit: Oh, he already has.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 15:53]

I don't want to tempt fate but today could herald the start of a major unravelling down at the giggle, they've ballsed up their pop concert and no straight promotion = another season in league two i reckon.

Beware our friend Jack Redshaw though, he could still spoil the fun.
M41Weekender on 16:13 - May 2 with 4851 viewsTVOS1907

The timing of this announcement is probably just an oversight.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

M41Weekender on 16:19 - May 2 with 4834 viewsKenBoon

Yes the timing of this announcement is perfect. Bucket fans are far too pre-occupied with their promotion charge (1-0 up). Brilliant.
M41Weekender on 17:19 - May 2 with 4747 viewsRAFCBLUE

Arf!

Is this now an indoor gig/festival? In the middle of June?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

M41Weekender on 18:02 - May 2 with 4675 viewsKenBoon

M41Weekender on 17:19 - May 2 by RAFCBLUE

Arf!

Is this now an indoor gig/festival? In the middle of June?

EventsCity.... They should have just held it at the JD Warehouse on Kingsway (still kinda like the JD Stadium) and have some outdoor events on the many roundabouts.
M41Weekender on 18:12 - May 2 with 4647 viewsColDale

M41Weekender on 15:50 - May 2 by 442Dale

Day: "Our new venue is absolutely perfect for our needs however and will allow us to create an even bigger and better event that everyone can enjoy"
So why not hold it there to start with?

"- Standard ticket prices will be reduced to £30 for each day, with those who have paid full ticket prices being refunded the difference in ticket price
  straight after the event
- Even more entertainment will be laid on, including a fair ground, to create a real festival atmosphere
- Twelve of the best street food vendors in the UK providing delicious food to keep guests going"

Why not refund the difference before the event? And why is "straight after the event" on a different line?
I do wish Glastonbury would stop promoting the dodgems every bloody year.
So glad they have twelve of the best street food vendors. Eleven would have been so disappointing.

after the event? How many are gonna queue at the single window to claim a refund after the event which will satisfy any legal requirements of "well you had the chance"

It still won't take place like we said right on day one.
Login to get fewer ads

M41Weekender on 18:23 - May 2 with 4624 viewsKenBoon

What sort of fools organise and sell tickets for a big event, which they don't have permission to host? Throw in that they must of known there was local opposition to it, you have to wonder how these people are allowed to try and organise these things in the first place. In a normal company you'd get fired for stuff like that.
M41Weekender on 20:16 - May 2 with 4530 views442Dale

There's a link off the Bury forum to the Facebook page, a lot of people seem to want refunds already...

M41Weekender on 10:32 - May 3 with 4384 viewsaleanddale

Couldn't make it up!!

Hope it's a scorching day!!!

#joke

#12hoursindoors
M41Weekender on 10:48 - May 3 with 4367 viewsaleanddale

M41Weekender on 20:16 - May 2 by 442Dale

There's a link off the Bury forum to the Facebook page, a lot of people seem to want refunds already...

Plenty of angry customers there!!

One post... How many small claim court cases can you handle!!

It's a complete shambles this....

The official BL9 website AND groupon STILL advertising the event is at Gigg lane...

Naughty mis selling in my book.
[Post edited 3 May 2015 10:58]
M41Weekender on 19:54 - May 3 with 4154 views442Dale

"We are listening. Our team are in discussions and will make a further announcement regarding VIP pricing and refunds on Monday."

M41Weekender on 20:17 - May 3 with 4120 viewsRAFCBLUE

They should do the honourable thing and cancel it now.

Either that or else we are going to just have something to laugh and laugh all Summer.

40 days to go; a disgruntled public, shedloads of negative PR and LOTS of tickets to sell for an event moved to an industrial estate near a motorway junction.

It's almost like they have in charge a company who went to one gig once and now think they can rival Glastonbury.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

M41Weekender on 20:22 - May 3 with 4100 viewsRAFCBLUE

Is anyone off here actually going btw and if so why?

For the bands? For the food stalls? For the Mondays?

M41Weekender on 20:25 - May 3 with 4093 viewsKenBoon

M41Weekender on 19:54 - May 3 by 442Dale

"We are listening. Our team are in discussions and will make a further announcement regarding VIP pricing and refunds on Monday."

The LAW says people are entitled to refunds so they can do little more than offer them.

Their Facebook is fun. Trying to defend organising an event when you didn't have the necessary permission to hold it in the first place.
M41Weekender on 20:30 - May 3 with 4074 views442Dale

M41Weekender on 20:25 - May 3 by KenBoon

The LAW says people are entitled to refunds so they can do little more than offer them.

Their Facebook is fun. Trying to defend organising an event when you didn't have the necessary permission to hold it in the first place.

There aren't many "still looking forward to it" messages.

M41Weekender on 20:42 - May 3 with 4048 viewsKenBoon

M41Weekender on 20:30 - May 3 by 442Dale

There aren't many "still looking forward to it" messages.

I noticed that. I will write one for them, so they don't feel left out.

buzzin 4 bl9 weekenda wel wot was bl9 b4 it moved thanx fukin bury counsil me and [random facebook friend name tag here] wer gonna ruin bury but wiv it movin gonna hav 2 ruin trafford insted lol gonna b sweet [emoji overload here - ] #nowm41weekender #cantwait
M41Weekender on 10:27 - May 4 with 3916 viewsdownunder

M41Weekender on 20:42 - May 3 by KenBoon

I noticed that. I will write one for them, so they don't feel left out.

buzzin 4 bl9 weekenda wel wot was bl9 b4 it moved thanx fukin bury counsil me and [random facebook friend name tag here] wer gonna ruin bury but wiv it movin gonna hav 2 ruin trafford insted lol gonna b sweet [emoji overload here - ] #nowm41weekender #cantwait

Fan-tazstic post Ken.
M41Weekender on 10:52 - May 4 with 3881 viewsPDIDDY

I've asked for my Saturday money back, can't see it tbh. Rumour mr day wanted it stopped to get the pitch right so failed to sort the safety issues out

Gissa job

M41Weekender on 11:18 - May 4 with 3840 viewsaleanddale

M41Weekender on 10:52 - May 4 by PDIDDY

I've asked for my Saturday money back, can't see it tbh. Rumour mr day wanted it stopped to get the pitch right so failed to sort the safety issues out

Diddy...

Excuse me... But that is and excuse my French.. A load of bollox...
M41Weekender on 11:22 - May 4 with 3823 viewsPDIDDY

M41Weekender on 11:18 - May 4 by aleanddale

Diddy...

Excuse me... But that is and excuse my French.. A load of bollox...

Just reporting what was said to me during prawn sandwich and champagne refreshments

Gissa job

M41Weekender on 11:25 - May 4 with 3813 views442Dale

M41Weekender on 10:52 - May 4 by PDIDDY

Why plan it for Gigg in the first place then? The pitch has been an issue for long enough.

M41Weekender on 11:35 - May 4 with 3794 viewsaleanddale

M41Weekender on 11:22 - May 4 by PDIDDY

Just reporting what was said to me during prawn sandwich and champagne refreshments

So the milky bar kid deliberately failed to do a quality planning application so he could change the venue so you can sort your pitch?

Like I said that's bollox didds and you know it.

Outdoor summer festival now in a warehouse off the m60 near the Trafford centre.. Sounds fun!!! 12 hours in a sweat box !!
M41Weekender on 11:46 - May 4 with 3773 viewsPDIDDY

M41Weekender on 11:35 - May 4 by aleanddale

So the milky bar kid deliberately failed to do a quality planning application so he could change the venue so you can sort your pitch?

Like I said that's bollox didds and you know it.

Outdoor summer festival now in a warehouse off the m60 near the Trafford centre.. Sounds fun!!! 12 hours in a sweat box !!

I'm gonna be in Spain now so not bothered, early august at spotty for us and nil points no doubt,

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024