Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY 18:22 - May 6 with 21553 viewsColDale

With Dale finishing the season in their highest ever league position, the club have released their season ticket prices for next season, and during the early bird period, supporters can get their season tickets at exactly the same price they have paid for the past five seasons.

It is certainly in everyone's best interest to get a season ticket if they can. Matchday admission prices are set to rise by £2 for each stand next season, but with season tickets on sale at last year's prices until the end of May, massive savings can be made.

For new season ticket holders, a Main Stand season ticket works out at £16 per game compared with £22 on the day, a Pearl Street season ticket works out at £14.48 per game compared with £20 on the day and the Sandy Lane will be £12 per game compared with £17 on the day. And if you are an existing season ticket holder with a £25 off voucher, it will work out even cheaper for you meaning supporters could be saving around £150 over the course of the season.

The prices are set to rise from 31st May so supporters have until the end of the month to take advantage of these prices and save themselves a few quid in the process. Season ticket income is invaluable to a club like ours and can make a huge difference to summer recruitment..

You can now purchase your season tickets online. To do so, visit http:// http://rafctickets.co.uk/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:23 - May 7 with 5258 viewsnordenblue

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:16 - May 7 by TVOS1907

You don't have to justify it; didn't you have a fortunate windfall a few weeks ago that would have paid for it and still left change for an Guinness or two?

More like an permanent windfall?
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:39 - May 7 with 5213 viewstazzydjr

You don't have to justify it; didn't you have a fortunate windfall a few weeks ago that would have paid for it and still left change for an Guinness or two?

That's irrelevant also people have to buy food to live, rent etc An Football Season Ticket is a luxury to likes of Directors of companies etc the game is being taken away from the working class if we went to the effort Chesterfield Town do to attract Fans we'd be pulling 4k-6k (3,500 ST Holders) hence their in Play Offs

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:52 - May 7 with 5186 viewsTVOS1907

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:39 - May 7 by tazzydjr

That's irrelevant also people have to buy food to live, rent etc An Football Season Ticket is a luxury to likes of Directors of companies etc the game is being taken away from the working class if we went to the effort Chesterfield Town do to attract Fans we'd be pulling 4k-6k (3,500 ST Holders) hence their in Play Offs

You're right, I suppose. I mean, nobody else on here has to buy everyday essentials and pay their rent and mortgages, etc, do they?

Then again, nobody else on here is sodding off to the Czech Republic either.

And no, we wouldn't be pulling in those figures.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:01 - May 7 with 5166 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:52 - May 7 by TVOS1907

You're right, I suppose. I mean, nobody else on here has to buy everyday essentials and pay their rent and mortgages, etc, do they?

Then again, nobody else on here is sodding off to the Czech Republic either.

And no, we wouldn't be pulling in those figures.

Don't be so hard on him when he's standing up for the working man

#workingfamilies
[Post edited 7 May 2015 16:02]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:18 - May 7 with 5136 viewsToffeemanc

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:01 - May 7 by D_Alien

Don't be so hard on him when he's standing up for the working man

#workingfamilies
[Post edited 7 May 2015 16:02]

Are you allowed to mentioned WORK and TAZZY in the same sentence?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:42 - May 7 with 5106 viewsRosun

It's all about finding the right price point.

Bradford could probably sell 10k tickets @ £299 = £3m or 15k @ £199 = £3m
Factor in an increase in merchandise sales, kiosk sales, programme sales and the cheaper option pays dividends.

We could probably sell 1.2k @ £199 = £240k and maybe 800 @ £330 = £264k. Not a lot of difference but not one that they could take a risk on. If Dale could flog 2k @ £149 = 300k income but could you see 2k season tickets being sold between now and August?

That's a variance of the thick end of £2.7 MILLION between the two clubs. That's before a ball has been kicked.

It did come back to bite Bradford on the ar$e this season though with lots of unhappy season ticket holders who were not guaranteed a ticket for the Reading game after they failed to put a limit on the number of tickets any season ticket holder could purchase. Oh, how I would love to have their first world problems!

I fail to understand, using those telephone numbers above, why their pitch is the way it is.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:44 - May 7 with 5101 viewsBobbyjoe

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:24 - May 7 by 100notout

FFS Taz.

Do me a favour - for the next 12 months have 1 (yes ONE) less Guinness per week and don't go to a couple of away games next season and guess what? The money you save will pay for a season ticket for 2016/2017 season.

Simples!

edit just seen similar comments on the other S/T thread - seems I'm not the only one that has this view!
[Post edited 7 May 2015 13:29]

Well, yes, obviously everyone is free to forgo anything in order to afford something else; has no bearing whatsoever on his argument. You can justify the price of anything on those grounds.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:18 - May 7 with 5056 views442Dale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:47 - May 7 by tazzydjr

The day i'm standing in the Sandy the second coming will happen and that price you've quoted is also increasing we've gotta face facts that were the most expensive club in Lancashire and admit there is a problem

But it's only a problem if the majority of supporters think it's over-priced and season tickets aren't sold. We could run a poll on it (I'm not starting it 'cos of reputation issues) and if the majority believe that our season tickets are good value, as many of those who have posted appear to think, then we'd have to accept that fans are quite happy.

It's not about what we want as individuals but appreciating the club's needs and the suitability to the fanbase in general. I'd *like* my son's season ticket to be free as it has been for the last five years, but he's 8 next season and we have to buy one. I can understand the club's pricing structure and still see that it's good value.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:28 - May 7 with 5026 viewstazzydjr

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:18 - May 7 by 442Dale

But it's only a problem if the majority of supporters think it's over-priced and season tickets aren't sold. We could run a poll on it (I'm not starting it 'cos of reputation issues) and if the majority believe that our season tickets are good value, as many of those who have posted appear to think, then we'd have to accept that fans are quite happy.

It's not about what we want as individuals but appreciating the club's needs and the suitability to the fanbase in general. I'd *like* my son's season ticket to be free as it has been for the last five years, but he's 8 next season and we have to buy one. I can understand the club's pricing structure and still see that it's good value.

well why's it all gone quiet on the apparent stadium situation unless the club have already bought it just not made it public knowledge club i fell in love with as a kid and the club i see infront of me right now are two very different figures

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:30 - May 7 with 5024 views_dezzy

Tazzy,

You told me at a game this season that you would not get a ST as you use the PTL card and the discount with that is better than the saving per game with a ST.

Stop moaning please.

KHBA

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:36 - May 7 with 5004 viewsmilly

Bradford CAN afford to lower prices,We CANT. End of.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:42 - May 7 with 4982 views442Dale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:28 - May 7 by tazzydjr

well why's it all gone quiet on the apparent stadium situation unless the club have already bought it just not made it public knowledge club i fell in love with as a kid and the club i see infront of me right now are two very different figures

The stadium is a different issue, although a valid one we'd all like to know the status of.

This thread is about season tickets.

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:46 - May 7 with 4971 viewsmilly

Not being funny here but what would the rewards be of owning the stadium?Its not as though we could host concerts etc due to being in a built up area.We would then need to upkeep the stadium etc which could become more expensive than renting.Maybe im wrong,if so,please enlighten me.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:58 - May 7 with 4940 viewsYorkshire_Dale

.....and was n't said windfall a direct result of going to San Spotty,season ticket or not?
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:09 - May 7 with 4921 viewsBobbyjoe

You've got to admire the club's financial nous really: shore up the core-support by making season-ticket renewal financially attractive, and get twenty-two quid from every visiting supporter, of whom there will be many. Maximum income for minimum effort. If it were run in tandem with any kind of drive to increase home support, it would be entirely laudable.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:16 - May 7 with 4826 viewswindowsbug

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:46 - May 7 by milly

Not being funny here but what would the rewards be of owning the stadium?Its not as though we could host concerts etc due to being in a built up area.We would then need to upkeep the stadium etc which could become more expensive than renting.Maybe im wrong,if so,please enlighten me.

Which is what I think is happening at the moment.
All the expenditure without actually owning the ground
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:31 - May 7 with 4794 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bradford do not own Valley Parade and pay big money to use it......they nearly left a year or so ago I think, falling out over rent.

Suspect that a lot of their income goes to Mr Landlord......may also explain very very poor condition of the pitch......Shitheap Parade.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:22 - May 7 with 4642 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 07:55 - May 7 by Toffeemanc

For the Pearl street end it is £89, so £3.87 per game which for me is excellent value. Normal on the day price is £5.

Agree that really is fantastic - thought the ipswich offewr was cheap but that is really great!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 00:38 - May 8 with 4520 viewsdingdangblue

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 17:46 - May 7 by milly

As has been said, we pay for the upkeep anyhow even though we dont own the stadium. The other 2 partners in the Stadium company (the council and the RFL) dont help out as far as I know. Also when we own the stadium it will attract more outside investment I imagine and the 1st thing the club will do will be getting someone to sponsor the stadium.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:14 - May 8 with 4393 viewsRalphs12

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:39 - May 7 by tazzydjr

You've just said in another thread you dropped £95 on end of season kit....

You need to get your priorities in check before you bleat on about not being able to justify spending money on a season ticket, absolute gibbon.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 14:58 - May 8 with 4352 viewszxcvbnm

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:14 - May 8 by Ralphs12

You've just said in another thread you dropped £95 on end of season kit....

You need to get your priorities in check before you bleat on about not being able to justify spending money on a season ticket, absolute gibbon.

Spot on

You’re spending a fortune on a trip to the Euro u21s this summer a fraction of that could have gone towards a season ticket. I bet you miss Kennedy (J) not being at the club to give you freebies

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 22:04 - May 8 with 4175 viewspedrodale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 07:55 - May 7 by Toffeemanc

For the Pearl street end it is £89, so £3.87 per game which for me is excellent value. Normal on the day price is £5.

The price soon gets pushed up to a £5er for the younger ones say under 11 most of who dont go to night matches
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 03:50 - May 10 with 3907 viewsNigeriamark

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:42 - May 7 by Rosun

It's all about finding the right price point.

Bradford could probably sell 10k tickets @ £299 = £3m or 15k @ £199 = £3m
Factor in an increase in merchandise sales, kiosk sales, programme sales and the cheaper option pays dividends.

We could probably sell 1.2k @ £199 = £240k and maybe 800 @ £330 = £264k. Not a lot of difference but not one that they could take a risk on. If Dale could flog 2k @ £149 = 300k income but could you see 2k season tickets being sold between now and August?

That's a variance of the thick end of £2.7 MILLION between the two clubs. That's before a ball has been kicked.

It did come back to bite Bradford on the ar$e this season though with lots of unhappy season ticket holders who were not guaranteed a ticket for the Reading game after they failed to put a limit on the number of tickets any season ticket holder could purchase. Oh, how I would love to have their first world problems!

I fail to understand, using those telephone numbers above, why their pitch is the way it is.

Your logic is correct and to answer your question - No we would not sell 2,000 tickets at £149

An earlier poster talked about City charging less than us. However ticket prices are now a fraction of income for PL teams due to TV money and other income. Teams like Rochdale have to rely on ticket income so I don't see that changing. Ultimately you have to make a decision to watch a team like Rochdale or a PL team. At the end of the day it is still 90 minutes you are paying for and no reason the entertainment level should be that different

You also need to decide do you want cheaper tickets and less running costs ( i.e worse players on lower salaries). or accept slight increases and have better players and more chance of staying in league 1

Not saying anyone is right or wrong, its about what you want
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:41 - May 14 with 3268 viewsitschalky

£420 to watch League 2 football for me,you have got to wonder if its worth it,i miss about 6/7 games a season through work....
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:10 - May 14 with 3227 views442Dale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:41 - May 14 by itschalky

£420 to watch League 2 football for me,you have got to wonder if its worth it,i miss about 6/7 games a season through work....

It's cheaper if you get it earlier though, by a whole £30.

Also why on your club's website do they insist on calling it the "2015.16" season? Since when does anyone use a full stop in there?

Imagine if you won promotion and it meant NOTHING like the last time because of this farcical error?

FAO Ray Trew: why.are.you.doing.this.when.you.could.be.sacking.managers?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024