Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY 18:22 - May 6 with 21505 viewsColDale

With Dale finishing the season in their highest ever league position, the club have released their season ticket prices for next season, and during the early bird period, supporters can get their season tickets at exactly the same price they have paid for the past five seasons.

It is certainly in everyone's best interest to get a season ticket if they can. Matchday admission prices are set to rise by £2 for each stand next season, but with season tickets on sale at last year's prices until the end of May, massive savings can be made.

For new season ticket holders, a Main Stand season ticket works out at £16 per game compared with £22 on the day, a Pearl Street season ticket works out at £14.48 per game compared with £20 on the day and the Sandy Lane will be £12 per game compared with £17 on the day. And if you are an existing season ticket holder with a £25 off voucher, it will work out even cheaper for you meaning supporters could be saving around £150 over the course of the season.

The prices are set to rise from 31st May so supporters have until the end of the month to take advantage of these prices and save themselves a few quid in the process. Season ticket income is invaluable to a club like ours and can make a huge difference to summer recruitment..

You can now purchase your season tickets online. To do so, visit http:// http://rafctickets.co.uk/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:14 - May 14 with 5192 viewsTVOS1907

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:41 - May 14 by itschalky

£420 to watch League 2 football for me,you have got to wonder if its worth it,i miss about 6/7 games a season through work....

You should just watch away games. After all, you had such a long unbeaten record on the road.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 00:04 - May 15 with 5094 viewsRosun

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:10 - May 14 by 442Dale

It's cheaper if you get it earlier though, by a whole £30.

Also why on your club's website do they insist on calling it the "2015.16" season? Since when does anyone use a full stop in there?

Imagine if you won promotion and it meant NOTHING like the last time because of this farcical error?

FAO Ray Trew: why.are.you.doing.this.when.you.could.be.sacking.managers?

Or.signing.murderers.or.going.bankrupt

Lots of long away days for Chalky next season, Carlisle, Hartlepool, Plymouth, Yeovil. Still, it's a chance to start an unbeaten away record again and let's see if that takes 'em to the Conference.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 05:22 - May 15 with 5058 viewsitschalky

Ohhhhhh you lot are still very harsh on here...
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 11:25 - May 15 with 4960 viewstazzydjr

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:41 - May 14 by itschalky

£420 to watch League 2 football for me,you have got to wonder if its worth it,i miss about 6/7 games a season through work....

An whole £420 for League 2 (Division 4) Football chalky you might well go and watch Worksop at Sandy Lane

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 11:33 - May 15 with 4952 viewsLuke8686

ticket sales going well according to mr garlick... 60-70 up on this time last year, online ticketing benefiting us well. Let's hope the trend continues
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 11:42 - May 15 with 4941 viewsdingdangblue

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 11:33 - May 15 by Luke8686

ticket sales going well according to mr garlick... 60-70 up on this time last year, online ticketing benefiting us well. Let's hope the trend continues

Increasing the match day price may also be tempting a few more to pay upfront. £14.50 per game now or £20 on the day is a hell of an increase - especially if we have 2-3 home games in a week.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 14:14 - May 15 with 4871 viewsflyerdale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 11:42 - May 15 by dingdangblue

Increasing the match day price may also be tempting a few more to pay upfront. £14.50 per game now or £20 on the day is a hell of an increase - especially if we have 2-3 home games in a week.

I've bought one for the first time in over 10 years, like you say its to combat the price increases.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:38 - May 15 with 4827 viewsDaleiLama

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 11:42 - May 15 by dingdangblue

Lets hope the increase in season ticket numbers + more away fans offsets the Daleys who are put off by the increased prices and don't show. It's a delicate financial balancing act for sure, but reducing the home:away fans ratio makes "fortress Spotland" less intimidating for our opponents.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:18 - May 15 with 4800 viewsDaley_Lama

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 05:22 - May 15 by itschalky

Ohhhhhh you lot are still very harsh on here...

Your relegation this season was closure for me, ying and yang, back to square one.

Good luck next season, I reckon you will bounce back up mesen.

Poll: DF in or out

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:36 - May 15 with 4792 views100notout

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 16:18 - May 15 by Daley_Lama

Your relegation this season was closure for me, ying and yang, back to square one.

Good luck next season, I reckon you will bounce back up mesen.

Agreed - time to move on.

(Not sure about wishing them good luck though, or even bouncing back up - think they'll be on the cusp of the play offs)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:44 - May 16 with 4550 viewsBrierls

Just purchased my season ticket. As others have said, it is excellent value for money.

I completely ignored (forgot) the previous advice from the club and registered, which created a new customer number (well, it created two new customer numbers for some reason). D'oh. Then thought to retrieve the password of the correct customer number using email address, got three emails for my three customer accounts, but got onto the right one and all plain sailing from there! I've emailed the club asking them to delete the two newly created customer accounts.

It's a very simple process if you follow the very simple instructions!
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:16 - May 21 with 4009 views49thseason

Apparently simple until you want a pensioners concession season ticket for the Sandy Lane end as a mate of mine did today, only to find there is apparently no such thing according to the on line ticket site. A visit to the club ended up with him getting sorted out but even then they tried to charge him an administration fee!
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 19:43 - May 22 with 3785 viewsscooby

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:16 - May 21 by 49thseason

Apparently simple until you want a pensioners concession season ticket for the Sandy Lane end as a mate of mine did today, only to find there is apparently no such thing according to the on line ticket site. A visit to the club ended up with him getting sorted out but even then they tried to charge him an administration fee!

just purchased mine and the kids online. site doesn't appear to work correctly for me, landing page links in the centre of the page don't work, adding family and friends doesn't show the names added, yet they show when selecting seats.

However, all tickets purchased and even with booking and postage fee, much easier than getting off my arse and going to the club!
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 12:40 - May 26 with 3358 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 19:43 - May 22 by scooby

just purchased mine and the kids online. site doesn't appear to work correctly for me, landing page links in the centre of the page don't work, adding family and friends doesn't show the names added, yet they show when selecting seats.

However, all tickets purchased and even with booking and postage fee, much easier than getting off my arse and going to the club!

What will the office Staff be doing these days........on line purchasing the norm.

Get them doing some marketing stuff.

A bit of good positive news (stadium co/signing) coming out of San Spotty would help last minute sales of cut price season tickets.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:18 - May 26 with 3323 views100notout

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 12:40 - May 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

What will the office Staff be doing these days........on line purchasing the norm.

A bit of good positive news (stadium co/signing) coming out of San Spotty would help last minute sales of cut price season tickets.

Went to the Ticket office on Saturday morning to renew my season ticket ........ it was closed.

Was hoping to go on Monday ......... it was closed.

Seems the ticket office is only open during the week 9 to 5......... no good for those that are working. Looks like the club have gone from one extreme to the other with this online ticketing. Don't you have to pay a booking fee for the online "privilege".

There's nowt like making it easy for customers to part with their money and this is nothing like making it easy!!!

Someone please tell me that the ticket office is open late this week and / or on Saturday? They will won't they? Surely?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 14:35 - May 26 with 3273 viewsYorkshire_Dale

You're 100% right 100.......some folks don't want to pay online and the Club should make allowances for that........face to face should still be an option,if not on a Bank Holiday.
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 14:57 - May 26 with 3250 viewsdingdangblue

I registered earlier today and it wont let me look at seats on the season ticket purchasing page? Anyone else have problems on their mobiles? I'm going down to the ticket office to get it anyway because I have to renew my sons 7 and under free ticket , but was just interested to see what seats were available beforehand. One other gripe is on the Matchday Tickets page there is a big photo of Manchester City's Etihad Stadium??? Surely it wouldnt have been too hard to find some decent photo's of a packed Spotland? We've had a few the last couple of seasons for FA Cup games against Leeds and Sheff Weds or Notts Forrest and Stoke.
[Post edited 27 May 2015 12:06]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 15:15 - May 26 with 3224 views442Dale

The OS had the bank holiday opening times on, plus they've had info about being able to buy this coming Saturday before the deadline.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-saturday-2451320.aspx

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 15:24 - May 26 with 3209 views100notout

Cheers 442 - I thought I'd read that somewhere but obviously didn't trawl back far enough!
edit I did read the bit about the Bank Holiday opening hours but it said nothing about the Saturday
[Post edited 26 May 2015 15:26]

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 20:59 - May 26 with 3050 viewsTVOS1907

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 14:57 - May 26 by dingdangblue

I registered earlier today and it wont let me look at seats on the season ticket purchasing page? Anyone else have problems on their mobiles? I'm going down to the ticket office to get it anyway because I have to renew my sons 7 and under free ticket , but was just interested to see what seats were available beforehand. One other gripe is on the Matchday Tickets page there is a big photo of Manchester City's Etihad Stadium??? Surely it wouldnt have been too hard to find some decent photo's of a packed Spotland? We've had a few the last couple of seasons for FA Cup games against Leeds and Sheff Weds or Notts Forrest and Stoke.
[Post edited 27 May 2015 12:06]

I supplied the club with a large selection of images of Spotland a few months ago for this very purpose, so no idea what's happened to them.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 10:56 - May 27 with 2911 viewsNafelad

Had similar experience as 100notout - bought my season ticket online, didn't fancy having to pay booking fee and postage, went to collect on Sat morning (because it didn't say closed in Bank holiday opening times) - wasted trip!! Petrol costs for having to go twice probably = postage charge!!

Just can't win - a bit like end of season results!!

Topcat

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 19:35 - May 28 with 2603 viewsscooby

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 12:40 - May 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

to be fair, they still have to create and post the tickets. they phoned me to question my seat requests (tactical planning...), but then asked me to pop in with proof of the under 7s. i asked if i come down will i get the £2.50 per ticket back as they wont be posting, apparently not! they gave me an email address and i posted scans to them.

That was yesterday PM, still no tickets. Did they get that many that they couldnt process on Tuesday? Have we sold thousands of tickets? To be fair, the seat plan does make it look like we've sold a few...
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 20:15 - May 28 with 2569 viewstazzydjr

It could be worse we could be Mansfield Town Fans sending them a message

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 20:39 - May 28 with 2544 views442Dale

Barnsley were doing something pretty bizarre yesterday - contacting season ticket holders who hadn't renewed by tweeting them in public. All for getting hold of potential sales, but surely it should be done directly and in private?!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 22:40 - May 28 with 2483 viewsLS27Rdale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 14:14 - May 15 by flyerdale

I've bought one for the first time in over 10 years, like you say its to combat the price increases.

Bought mine tonight....

"the block that couldn't be sold"

lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024