Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY 18:22 - May 6 with 21548 viewsColDale

With Dale finishing the season in their highest ever league position, the club have released their season ticket prices for next season, and during the early bird period, supporters can get their season tickets at exactly the same price they have paid for the past five seasons.

It is certainly in everyone's best interest to get a season ticket if they can. Matchday admission prices are set to rise by £2 for each stand next season, but with season tickets on sale at last year's prices until the end of May, massive savings can be made.

For new season ticket holders, a Main Stand season ticket works out at £16 per game compared with £22 on the day, a Pearl Street season ticket works out at £14.48 per game compared with £20 on the day and the Sandy Lane will be £12 per game compared with £17 on the day. And if you are an existing season ticket holder with a £25 off voucher, it will work out even cheaper for you meaning supporters could be saving around £150 over the course of the season.

The prices are set to rise from 31st May so supporters have until the end of the month to take advantage of these prices and save themselves a few quid in the process. Season ticket income is invaluable to a club like ours and can make a huge difference to summer recruitment..

You can now purchase your season tickets online. To do so, visit http:// http://rafctickets.co.uk/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:17 - May 29 with 3282 viewsColDale

Club have announced that there's been more than 800 sold so far. Bit disappointed by that but given they don't usually give numbers, it probably means that's historically a very healthy total.
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 10:10 - May 29 with 3243 viewsLuke8686

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:17 - May 29 by ColDale

Club have announced that there's been more than 800 sold so far. Bit disappointed by that but given they don't usually give numbers, it probably means that's historically a very healthy total.

yeah not really sure if that's a good figure or not, but in comparison to mansfield's 350 its very good considering they usually have similar gates to us
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 10:11 - May 29 with 3224 viewstazzydjr

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:17 - May 29 by ColDale

After the deadline i expect sales will be completely dead i don't think anybody would shell out £360 for a season ticket with no vouchers in the Pearl
[Post edited 29 May 2015 10:12]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 10:46 - May 29 with 3208 viewsdingdangblue

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 10:11 - May 29 by tazzydjr

After the deadline i expect sales will be completely dead i don't think anybody would shell out £360 for a season ticket with no vouchers in the Pearl
[Post edited 29 May 2015 10:12]

Over 800 sold so far.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 12:26 - May 29 with 3160 viewsDaleiLama

Fwiw, I was at the Stocky Beer Fest last night (venue moved to Edgeley Park some years ago), and after supping a few in the seats behind the goal I inevitably wandered down to the gents. Ads in there were pushing early bird season ticket prices @ £255 and post-deadline, @ £285.

Also, fwiw, here's the promotion mantra. Only words, I know, but a very clear vision and message for everyone in the club and the wider community to see regularly wherever it's advertised:

Promotion

We think what you think.

Next season, nothing less than promotion will do.
This is not a time for platitudes.
This is not a time for sayers.
It is a time for doers.
Everyone at the club understands this.
We will increase the playing budget - guaranteed.
But money isn't everything - your presence is the key.
Actions speak louder than words.

Season tickets on sale now.
[Post edited 29 May 2015 12:28]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:07 - May 29 with 3108 viewslurker

Just bought mine for the Pearl St. Collecting it tomorrow.
For any other ditherers like myself, I must tell you it was all done in around 5 clicks and a few keystrokes, so pretty impressive.
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:56 - May 29 with 3054 viewsdingdangblue

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:07 - May 29 by lurker

Just bought mine for the Pearl St. Collecting it tomorrow.
For any other ditherers like myself, I must tell you it was all done in around 5 clicks and a few keystrokes, so pretty impressive.

Got mine and my lads at dinner. 4 others buying/picking up 2-3 books each so we should get upto around 1000 by 4pm tomorrow. They said previous seasons had seen 30% of total sold on the final few days so fingers crosses that trend continues.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 16:09 - May 29 with 2976 viewstazzydjr

wrong thread
[Post edited 29 May 2015 16:11]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 16:18 - May 29 with 2974 viewsFred_Talbot

Got mine earlier today. 2 minute job and ace customer service. As it should be

Where's Fred?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 17:48 - May 29 with 2915 viewstazzydjr

Meanwhile just 2 League's above League 1:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9868753/season-ticket-prices-in-th

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 17:57 - May 29 with 2909 viewsdingdangblue

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 17:48 - May 29 by tazzydjr

Meanwhile just 2 League's above League 1:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9868753/season-ticket-prices-in-th

Liverpool 's cheapest adult ticket £710!

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 17:58 - May 30 with 2672 viewsdeeplishblue

Over 1000 tickets sold according to club tweet.
Pretty good effort.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 08:06 - May 31 with 2508 viewspnc4eva1

Unfortunately I am not renewing my ticket as I'll be living too far away to get to all the matches. I will be buying a country wide season ticket when I can get proof of my address. This was a factor that I didn't know existed when I drove up to buy one yesterday. The women in the office were however very helpful.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:09 - May 31 with 2475 viewsdingdangblue

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 08:06 - May 31 by pnc4eva1

Unfortunately I am not renewing my ticket as I'll be living too far away to get to all the matches. I will be buying a country wide season ticket when I can get proof of my address. This was a factor that I didn't know existed when I drove up to buy one yesterday. The women in the office were however very helpful.

What is the the countrywide ticket? Not seen it mentioned/advertised for next season anywhere?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:21 - May 31 with 2471 viewsColDale

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:09 - May 31 by dingdangblue

What is the the countrywide ticket? Not seen it mentioned/advertised for next season anywhere?

It's a ten match season ticket for those living 50 miles or further away. They've done it for about ten years I think now.
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:35 - May 31 with 2456 viewspnc4eva1

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:21 - May 31 by ColDale

It's a ten match season ticket for those living 50 miles or further away. They've done it for about ten years I think now.

Full marks Col. To purchase one you have to have proof of your address more than 50 miles away. Unfortunately my address is still being built and I'm living in rented accommodation (in Moston) until July when I'll move to the Cheshire / Shropshire border.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 10:55 - May 31 with 2392 viewsdingdangblue

Do we know what price it is for next season?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 11:00 - May 31 with 2376 viewsColDale

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 10:55 - May 31 by dingdangblue

Do we know what price it is for next season?

Depends on the stand, but full details in here
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/documents/rafc-season-ticket-app-form-2015-16-speci
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 14:35 - May 31 with 2305 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 09:35 - May 31 by pnc4eva1

Full marks Col. To purchase one you have to have proof of your address more than 50 miles away. Unfortunately my address is still being built and I'm living in rented accommodation (in Moston) until July when I'll move to the Cheshire / Shropshire border.

Edited.
[Post edited 31 May 2015 15:13]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 15:40 - Jun 1 with 2103 viewsNorthYorksDale

I got to just 5 home league games last year and with my 9 year old taking more of an interest considered an early bird season ticket. After taking a look at the online website decided against when considering mid week games and the times I couldn't make a Saturday as it probably wasn't worth it for us.

There is no mention of a country ticket on the online website though. If I'd known it existed and was part of the early bird timeline I'd definitely have purchased one which would have got us to at least a further 5 league games this year. As it is I'd now save just £2 a game rather than £4+ so although my intention is to get to more, would I get to 10? Possibly not, so I won't bother with the country season ticket at the new price either.
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 17:37 - Jun 1 with 2023 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good option the 10 match ST.......but why 50 miles.......why is it so restrictive?

And having to produce confirmation of address. It's like the Third Degree.

Why not put them on open sale to anyone and keep it simple? Might even sell a couple!
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 17:57 - Jun 1 with 1997 viewsDaleiLama

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 17:37 - Jun 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good option the 10 match ST.......but why 50 miles.......why is it so restrictive?

And having to produce confirmation of address. It's like the Third Degree.

Why not put them on open sale to anyone and keep it simple? Might even sell a couple!

Is it me, or does the club only seem to make an effort when it comes to making things difficult for paying customers and not when it comes to making things easier or making money? I might have bought one of those and attended more games too. Yet another own goal from the club that likes to say no.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:07 - Jun 3 with 1807 viewsdingdangblue

Winning back the cost of your season ticket competition.

Season before last 13 year old wins
http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/st-winner-robert-860765.asp

Last season 11 year old wins
http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/season-ticket-winner-1611929.aspx

Mondays draw just gone 85 year old wins!
http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/eric-wins-his-season-ticket-2477922

[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 13:16]

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:22 - Jun 3 with 1780 viewspioneer

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:07 - Jun 3 by dingdangblue

Winning back the cost of your season ticket competition.

Season before last 13 year old wins
http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/st-winner-robert-860765.asp

Last season 11 year old wins
http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/season-ticket-winner-1611929.aspx

Mondays draw just gone 85 year old wins!
http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/eric-wins-his-season-ticket-2477922

[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 13:16]

Under the rules of statistical probability this would indicate that kids and pensioners make up the majority of season ticket holders....unless there is something fishy going on.
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:30 - Jun 3 with 1774 views100notout

Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY on 13:22 - Jun 3 by pioneer

Under the rules of statistical probability this would indicate that kids and pensioners make up the majority of season ticket holders....unless there is something fishy going on.

The age range of s/t holders is probably weighted towards concessions - either that or the draw was done by FIFA

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024