Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets Early Bird - DEADLINE SATURDAY 18:22 - May 6 with 21506 viewsColDale

With Dale finishing the season in their highest ever league position, the club have released their season ticket prices for next season, and during the early bird period, supporters can get their season tickets at exactly the same price they have paid for the past five seasons.

It is certainly in everyone's best interest to get a season ticket if they can. Matchday admission prices are set to rise by £2 for each stand next season, but with season tickets on sale at last year's prices until the end of May, massive savings can be made.

For new season ticket holders, a Main Stand season ticket works out at £16 per game compared with £22 on the day, a Pearl Street season ticket works out at £14.48 per game compared with £20 on the day and the Sandy Lane will be £12 per game compared with £17 on the day. And if you are an existing season ticket holder with a £25 off voucher, it will work out even cheaper for you meaning supporters could be saving around £150 over the course of the season.

The prices are set to rise from 31st May so supporters have until the end of the month to take advantage of these prices and save themselves a few quid in the process. Season ticket income is invaluable to a club like ours and can make a huge difference to summer recruitment..

You can now purchase your season tickets online. To do so, visit http:// http://rafctickets.co.uk/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:33 - May 6 with 7015 viewsTalkingSutty

So buy early and cash in your twenty five quid voucher and you can watch from the TDS for about £13.50 per game, rather than £20. It's good value if you can afford the initial outlay.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:38 - May 6 with 6985 viewsaleanddale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:33 - May 6 by TalkingSutty

So buy early and cash in your twenty five quid voucher and you can watch from the TDS for about £13.50 per game, rather than £20. It's good value if you can afford the initial outlay.

It is TS

On the flip side 2 mates looking for Saturday footy??

£34 in the sandy!! Ouch....

Even at £3 a pint they could opt for 5 and a half pints each and use the £1 for a game of pool....

United or City probably on the tele too.

We need to be a lot more attractive than that.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:41 - May 6 with 6971 views442Dale

The season tickets really are excellent value when broken down into a per game price.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:42 - May 6 with 6970 viewsTalkingSutty

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:38 - May 6 by aleanddale

It is TS

On the flip side 2 mates looking for Saturday footy??

£34 in the sandy!! Ouch....

Even at £3 a pint they could opt for 5 and a half pints each and use the £1 for a game of pool....

United or City probably on the tele too.

We need to be a lot more attractive than that.

Agree but it's a balancing act , we still have to pay the bills. Anyway this is a well trodden path we are going down and as supporters we seem to cover all the issues on a weekly basis.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:04 - May 6 with 6827 viewspedrodale

Anyone know if the customer number is the one next to the bar code on the old season ticket ?
(just filling in the application form)
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:13 - May 6 with 6800 views442Dale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:04 - May 6 by pedrodale

Anyone know if the customer number is the one next to the bar code on the old season ticket ?
(just filling in the application form)

There's info in the link about customer numbers:
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/-important-info-ahead-of-online-ticket

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:21 - May 6 with 6775 viewspedrodale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:13 - May 6 by 442Dale

There's info in the link about customer numbers:
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/-important-info-ahead-of-online-ticket

Ok cheers 442.
Easily sorted, number in top left hand corner next to name.
[Post edited 6 May 2015 20:47]
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:46 - May 6 with 6721 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Just out of interest how much is an Under 16's season ticket - At Ipswich (pre play offs) its £182 quid which I think is great value - they also do cup matches at £3 for under 16's which again is really good!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:09 - May 6 with 6671 viewspioneer

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:41 - May 6 by 442Dale

The season tickets really are excellent value when broken down into a per game price.

And more people would be able to afford them if they had a pay by instalments scheme like many clubs have.

We have to get more creative.

Every time the club does something good, like this season ticket pricing, it limits the effectiveness by not finding ways to help fans take advantage.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:23 - May 6 with 6642 viewsTalkingSutty

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:09 - May 6 by pioneer

And more people would be able to afford them if they had a pay by instalments scheme like many clubs have.

Every time the club does something good, like this season ticket pricing, it limits the effectiveness by not finding ways to help fans take advantage.

Exactly.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:27 - May 6 with 6639 viewsNR_Dale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 18:41 - May 6 by 442Dale

Just renewed my season ticket in sandy and the pluses to online ticketing is you can pay by credit card unlike in the ticket office. People saying that the season tickets are excellent value could be challenged, chatting to a few work mates today about it and citeh new stand season tickets are only £300. Other local teams in championship season tickets are cheaper than ours. It's what you want in life, wouldn't change teams but compared to other clubs at a higher level don't think the season tickets are "excellent value"
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:38 - May 6 with 6621 viewsirisaln

Myself and my two mates have got ours.

Plum seats Block E.

Dale will do a Bournmouth. HA! Ha!
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:59 - May 6 with 6585 viewsSuggers

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 21:09 - May 6 by pioneer

Its been said before but worth mentioning again. You can buy vouchers in the club shop through the year which in effect gets you paying in instalments.

Agree a) it could be better advertised and b) it could be instalments through the year in advance but there are some options available.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 23:52 - May 6 with 6466 viewsdale18

Renewed my ticket in the sandy lane with the £25 off voucher and paid £252.50 which is a fantastic price for league one football
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 00:35 - May 7 with 6422 viewsSandyman

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 23:52 - May 6 by dale18

Renewed my ticket in the sandy lane with the £25 off voucher and paid £252.50 which is a fantastic price for league one football

Me too. Worth putting a few quid away for each week. Superb value.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 00:35 - May 7 with 6421 viewsDalenet

I have just read that Stockport County have soled 1050 season tickets already. Just shows that buying a season ticket creates the habit that is hard to kick even when things are tough. We need to be doing all we can to get our regular supporters that don't have a season ticket to buy one this year.
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 07:55 - May 7 with 6338 viewsToffeemanc

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 20:46 - May 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

Just out of interest how much is an Under 16's season ticket - At Ipswich (pre play offs) its £182 quid which I think is great value - they also do cup matches at £3 for under 16's which again is really good!!!

For the Pearl street end it is £89, so £3.87 per game which for me is excellent value. Normal on the day price is £5.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 09:06 - May 7 with 6263 viewstazzydjr

We are still dearest in Lancashire surely the club know how bad this town were hit by the recession and the amount of lay offs and the closing of Argos Warehouse (Based in Castleton) and places like Carcraft should of taken the sensible option and reverting back to Centenary Year plans which were affordable for everyone i still can't justify £333 (Early Bird) or an whooping £360

No disrespect to them above but it seems they've lost touch with this town and its people were as them Bucket shaking tramps are moving forwards

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:24 - May 7 with 6096 views100notout

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 09:06 - May 7 by tazzydjr

We are still dearest in Lancashire surely the club know how bad this town were hit by the recession and the amount of lay offs and the closing of Argos Warehouse (Based in Castleton) and places like Carcraft should of taken the sensible option and reverting back to Centenary Year plans which were affordable for everyone i still can't justify £333 (Early Bird) or an whooping £360

No disrespect to them above but it seems they've lost touch with this town and its people were as them Bucket shaking tramps are moving forwards

FFS Taz.

Do me a favour - for the next 12 months have 1 (yes ONE) less Guinness per week and don't go to a couple of away games next season and guess what? The money you save will pay for a season ticket for 2016/2017 season.

Simples!

edit just seen similar comments on the other S/T thread - seems I'm not the only one that has this view!
[Post edited 7 May 2015 13:29]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:27 - May 7 with 6090 viewsupthedale

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:24 - May 7 by 100notout

FFS Taz.

Do me a favour - for the next 12 months have 1 (yes ONE) less Guinness per week and don't go to a couple of away games next season and guess what? The money you save will pay for a season ticket for 2016/2017 season.

Simples!

edit just seen similar comments on the other S/T thread - seems I'm not the only one that has this view!
[Post edited 7 May 2015 13:29]

Or less than £95 on sports clothing?
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:28 - May 7 with 6089 viewsmoth5368

Could you let me know anything else that you pay out for that's the same price as it was in 2007?

Change the record will you?
Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:39 - May 7 with 6077 views442Dale

It was pointed out the other day that home crowds for the Centenary Season were much the same as now. How do we know prices were affordable for everyone then? We might have season ticket holders today who couldn't afford one then. Again, our prices are pretty good.

And it's £277.50 in the Sandy Lane.

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:47 - May 7 with 6062 viewstazzydjr

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:39 - May 7 by 442Dale

It was pointed out the other day that home crowds for the Centenary Season were much the same as now. How do we know prices were affordable for everyone then? We might have season ticket holders today who couldn't afford one then. Again, our prices are pretty good.

And it's £277.50 in the Sandy Lane.

The day i'm standing in the Sandy the second coming will happen and that price you've quoted is also increasing we've gotta face facts that were the most expensive club in Lancashire and admit there is a problem

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 14:04 - May 7 with 6053 views100notout

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 13:47 - May 7 by tazzydjr

The day i'm standing in the Sandy the second coming will happen and that price you've quoted is also increasing we've gotta face facts that were the most expensive club in Lancashire and admit there is a problem

Pssst Taz

The price quoted is the same as last year .... and the year before that

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Season Tickets 2015-16 on 15:16 - May 7 with 6003 viewsTVOS1907

You don't have to justify it; didn't you have a fortunate windfall a few weeks ago that would have paid for it and still left change for an Guinness or two?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024