Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple of questions for you all 17:50 - May 18 with 3347 viewsChaffRAFC

Currently doing my Football Manager 2016 Research and there's a couple of questions I desperately need answers to:

1. Where do our Under 21's play? Is it still over at Moor Lane (Salford City FC). Think it was last time I watched but admittedly, that was under Eyre.

2. Where do our Under 18's play? Think the last I knew, they played over at Hopwood Hall or Moor Lane. This still the case?

2. When did the Stadium Company form?

Cheers in advance.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Couple of questions for you all on 12:10 - May 19 with 3124 viewsParkinsGimp

Chaff if you have contact with the game providers , is there any possibility of a Rugby League Managers game on a similar type platform?
Couple of questions for you all on 14:16 - May 19 with 3016 viewsmacro

Try messaging Leighanne she'd have the correct info
Couple of questions for you all on 15:26 - May 19 with 2978 viewsChaffRAFC

Couple of questions for you all on 12:10 - May 19 by ParkinsGimp

Chaff if you have contact with the game providers , is there any possibility of a Rugby League Managers game on a similar type platform?

I can ask. They tried an ice hockey version a few years back but it didn't take off.

Couple of questions for you all on 10:24 - May 20 with 2754 viewsParkinsGimp

Cheers mate. May not have the big selling potential of Football but may have enough to make it viable if worldwide incorporating the Aussies.
Couple of questions for you all on 12:00 - May 20 with 2700 viewsRotherhamDale

Couple of questions for you all on 15:26 - May 19 by ChaffRAFC

I can ask. They tried an ice hockey version a few years back but it didn't take off.

Can you make sure that Calvin is as close in ability to Diego Costa as possible? Cheers.

Possession with progression.

Couple of questions for you all on 14:45 - May 20 with 2645 viewsChaffRAFC

Couple of questions for you all on 12:00 - May 20 by RotherhamDale

Can you make sure that Calvin is as close in ability to Diego Costa as possible? Cheers.

LOL, no, strict guidelines to avoid anyone doing that.

Couple of questions for you all on 23:46 - May 20 with 2543 viewsShun

Sorry to hijack this thread but I just have a question. I don't like the new FM at all (making the transition from 11 to 15!) but I'm persevering. Is there any way to have your assistant manager take control of friendly matches? I can't find any way.
Couple of questions for you all on 06:45 - May 21 with 2503 viewsbolton_dale

Couple of questions for you all on 23:46 - May 20 by Shun

Sorry to hijack this thread but I just have a question. I don't like the new FM at all (making the transition from 11 to 15!) but I'm persevering. Is there any way to have your assistant manager take control of friendly matches? I can't find any way.

Yes there is... I think you go to 'Squad' on the left hand side, click 'Staff Responsibilities' at the top then 'First Team' at the top again. All the same options as what you will be use to will appear. (I'm not 100% on the 'Squad' part but it's something like that - other 2 parts I'm certain are right - hard to remember without being in front of it!)

Took me ages to find it too!
Login to get fewer ads

Couple of questions for you all on 08:55 - May 21 with 2453 viewsAtThePeake

Couple of questions for you all on 06:45 - May 21 by bolton_dale

Yes there is... I think you go to 'Squad' on the left hand side, click 'Staff Responsibilities' at the top then 'First Team' at the top again. All the same options as what you will be use to will appear. (I'm not 100% on the 'Squad' part but it's something like that - other 2 parts I'm certain are right - hard to remember without being in front of it!)

Also if you start with a new club and go through the meetings with the Chairman and Assistant Manager then you can ask him to do it there too.

Tangled up in blue.

Couple of questions for you all on 10:07 - May 21 with 2431 viewsRalphs12

Couple of questions for you all on 06:45 - May 21 by bolton_dale

I think it's on the left hand quick bars there is the section which is for your staff think it looks like a bloke in a suit, you'll see responsibilities - first team - under 21's etc along the top, in the first team section should be assistant takes charge of friendlies with a tick box.
Couple of questions for you all on 13:19 - May 21 with 2392 viewsShun

Thanks everyone, I'll have a look.
Couple of questions for you all on 20:05 - May 22 with 2272 viewsSalwaDale

Couple of questions for you all on 15:26 - May 19 by ChaffRAFC

They are doing a 2015 version though, so they must think it could work.

TBBT

Couple of questions for you all on 17:28 - May 23 with 2157 viewsboromat

Don't forget to sort out Lancashire preferred foot. Its set as left at the minute and as much as we all wish that were true its not haha.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Couple of questions for you all on 09:03 - May 25 with 2017 viewsRalphs12

Couple of questions for you all on 12:00 - May 20 by RotherhamDale

Ice hockey is back out again this year

Oops just saw the other reply. Admittedly they are doing it using early access which pretty much lets the community pay for development costs, so I'm sure it's something that could be looked into following this method. This version is already better than the previous one.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 9:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024