Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Perkins 12:52 - May 19 with 23311 viewsupthedale89

Released would he be worth a trial
David Perkins on 18:26 - May 22 with 2650 viewsAtThePeake

David Perkins on 17:56 - May 22 by 442Dale

And Back to the Future.

Airplane.

End of discussion.

Tangled up in blue.

David Perkins on 18:28 - May 22 with 2641 viewsdingdangblue

David Perkins on 18:26 - May 22 by AtThePeake

Airplane.

End of discussion.

Shirley you cant be serious?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

David Perkins on 19:03 - May 22 with 2561 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 17:50 - May 22 by fitzochris

And Blade Runner and The Empire Strikes Back and Raiders of the Lost Ark and Witness and Robocop and etc etc

I think Empire Strikes Back was 1979 pal. TVOS?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

David Perkins on 19:05 - May 22 with 2553 views442Dale

David Perkins on 19:03 - May 22 by BigDaveMyCock

1980. All the people on that picture leaving the Brighton game weren't going to see it.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 19:10]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

David Perkins on 19:21 - May 22 with 2520 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 19:05 - May 22 by 442Dale

1980. All the people on that picture leaving the Brighton game weren't going to see it.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 19:10]

Ah, stand corrected (Fitz). Must admit 442, as a man who appreciates attire like yourself, I think Luke's brown all in one jump suit complete with black boots as worn on the Degobah system and cloud city is his best look. Although Ernst Rohm's lot have unfortunately somewhat tarnished the look.

David Perkins on 19:35 - May 22 with 2491 views442Dale

David Perkins on 19:21 - May 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Ah, stand corrected (Fitz). Must admit 442, as a man who appreciates attire like yourself, I think Luke's brown all in one jump suit complete with black boots as worn on the Degobah system and cloud city is his best look. Although Ernst Rohm's lot have unfortunately somewhat tarnished the look.

Skywalker has worn some interesting strips throughout the years.

He quickly realised his white judo influenced outfit was going to cause issues when confronted by Stormtroopers. Such a TOTAL KIT CLASH could possibly confuse viewers, rebels and Empire admin staff alike. In fact, you'll find Lord Vader himself was most upset that his lad made the mistake in the first place. Basics.

Reverting to orange when hurtling towards the Death Star wasn't the greatest move either, did Yoda not like orange... but that is often overlooked due to the final result. A bit like when we won at Bury with Dave Thompson scoring.

David Perkins on 19:39 - May 22 with 2480 viewsfitzochris

David Perkins on 19:35 - May 22 by 442Dale

He quickly realised his white judo influenced outfit was going to cause issues when confronted by Stormtroopers. Such a TOTAL KIT CLASH could possibly confuse viewers, rebels and Empire admin staff alike. In fact, you'll find Lord Vader himself was most upset that his lad made the mistake in the first place. Basics.

Reverting to orange when hurtling towards the Death Star wasn't the greatest move either, did Yoda not like orange... but that is often overlooked due to the final result. A bit like when we won at Bury with Dave Thompson scoring.

Often overlooked is Skywalker's medal-receiving attire at the end of A New Hope. He carries that yellow jacket off better than a wasp.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

David Perkins on 19:47 - May 22 with 2453 views442Dale

David Perkins on 19:39 - May 22 by fitzochris

Often overlooked is Skywalker's medal-receiving attire at the end of A New Hope. He carries that yellow jacket off better than a wasp.

Please take this more seriously.

For a start, it's Star Wars. If they want to create film names to suit themselves years down the line because they've invented some bad guy who based his look on AC Milan's colours, it doesn't mean we have to fall for it.

Login to get fewer ads

David Perkins on 19:49 - May 22 with 2444 viewsfitzochris

David Perkins on 19:47 - May 22 by 442Dale

Please take this more seriously.

For a start, it's Star Wars. If they want to create film names to suit themselves years down the line because they've invented some bad guy who based his look on AC Milan's colours, it doesn't mean we have to fall for it.

But... But it was always thus... It says so at the top of the original text crawl. It does.

David Perkins on 19:55 - May 22 with 2423 viewsfitzochris

Anyway, there's nowt like having a pair of bollox for a face to detract from any potential kit clash.

David Perkins on 20:18 - May 22 with 2380 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 18:26 - May 22 by AtThePeake

Airplane.

End of discussion.

Haha. One of the funniest of all time, if not 'THE' funniest.
David Perkins on 20:36 - May 22 with 2337 viewsdingdangblue

Back to the 80's films , if you are into action you cant go wrong with Die Hard and The Terminator.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

David Perkins on 22:27 - May 22 with 2247 viewsboffley

1980---The Blues Brothers.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 22:28]
David Perkins on 23:09 - May 22 with 2205 viewsTVOS1907

David Perkins on 19:03 - May 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Frig knows, films aren't my thing. 442 and Chaff are the experts in that field.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

David Perkins on 23:13 - May 22 with 2199 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 22:27 - May 22 by boffley

1980---The Blues Brothers.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 22:28]

I always misquote the line but it's one of my favourites if you know what I mean.

Ahem........it's a 100 miles to San Francisco we've got half a tank of petrol and a pack of cigarettes..........it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

David Perkins on 23:18 - May 22 with 2191 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 19:35 - May 22 by 442Dale

Excellent point re karate outfit but liked the shawl he wore over it when travelling in the speedo with robots and classically trained pissed off actor.

David Perkins on 23:43 - May 22 with 2161 views442Dale

David Perkins on 23:18 - May 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Excellent point re karate outfit but liked the shawl he wore over it when travelling in the speedo with robots and classically trained pissed off actor.

Was Obi Wan annoyed about the shawl clashing with his own gear or because using R2D2 for Netflix led to buffering issues?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024