Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Perkins 12:52 - May 19 with 22998 viewsupthedale89

Released would he be worth a trial
David Perkins on 15:34 - May 20 with 4005 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 15:29 - May 20 by milly

Maybe thats true about the championship but,you are L1 now and most of those players would be good enough for you at this standard.You cant expect to attract decent championship/premier players to your club whilst in this league.

I don't want us to sign Prem/Champ players. I want us to recruit good footballers of good character who will give it 100% for my club whilst employed here to develop and hopefully earn themselves a move further up the pyramid. As should all supporters who follow a small club.

The lads currently at Oakwell who I enjoy watching the most are Berry, Winnall, Hourihane, Scowen, Holgate, Smith and Davies. Three from L2, one from the Conference, two academy lads and a free agent.

You couldn't be any more wrong about me or my feelings about my club. Next you'll be saying I'm not pretty...
David Perkins on 15:35 - May 20 with 3993 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 15:33 - May 20 by 442Dale

Apart from a spell during the second half of 12/13.

I thought Leo Bertos was amazing for a spell at Oakwell in 2001. But then the game started.
David Perkins on 15:40 - May 20 with 3981 viewsmilly

At least next season,most clubs will have a bit extra income (northern teams).The saving on overnight stays is virtually zero.Think its 18 teams within 90 minutes travel time.
David Perkins on 15:46 - May 20 with 3955 views442Dale

David Perkins on 15:35 - May 20 by WhiteyBFC

I thought Leo Bertos was amazing for a spell at Oakwell in 2001. But then the game started.

I never rated him at Dale much either apart from a short spell when used in a front three.

At least Wiseman's spell of doing quite well came during such a famous escape. Heroes all.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

David Perkins on 15:49 - May 20 with 3943 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 15:46 - May 20 by 442Dale

I never rated him at Dale much either apart from a short spell when used in a front three.

At least Wiseman's spell of doing quite well came during such a famous escape. Heroes all.

It was an amazing few months, culminating in that bonkers afternoon in Huddersfield.
David Perkins on 15:51 - May 20 with 3932 views442Dale

David Perkins on 15:49 - May 20 by WhiteyBFC

It was an amazing few months, culminating in that bonkers afternoon in Huddersfield.

Aye, that was a unique day.

#thankyouwisey

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

David Perkins on 16:17 - May 20 with 3868 viewsfitzochris

Perkins is signing for Wigan apparently.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

David Perkins on 18:25 - May 20 with 3716 viewsColDale

David Perkins on 16:17 - May 20 by fitzochris

confirmed now
http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan-athletic/wigan-athletic-confirm-perkins-de
Login to get fewer ads

David Perkins on 19:25 - May 20 with 3597 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 15:51 - May 20 by 442Dale

#thankyouwisey

David Perkins on 20:53 - May 20 with 3467 viewsTVOS1907

David Perkins on 15:51 - May 20 by 442Dale

#thankyouwisey

How come all our good players and managers go sh1t as soon as they join Barnsleylona?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

David Perkins on 21:26 - May 20 with 3396 viewsnordenblue

David Perkins on 20:53 - May 20 by TVOS1907

How come all our good players and managers go sh1t as soon as they join Barnsleylona?

Has nobody mentioned they once played in the premiership?
Its an opinion regardless of talent, because they've come from a "little" club they cant possibly be good enough
David Perkins on 22:12 - May 20 with 3305 viewsSuddenLad

David Perkins on 16:17 - May 20 by fitzochris

12 month deal. According to BBC

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

David Perkins on 22:33 - May 20 with 3271 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 21:26 - May 20 by nordenblue

Has nobody mentioned they once played in the premiership?
Its an opinion regardless of talent, because they've come from a "little" club they cant possibly be good enough

Except nobody has said that have they?

Unless I'm posting stuff that gets re-typed once posted.

Release the chip. Make a lighter shoulder. Get some fans in. Thrive.

Or just accept this is as good as it'll ever be. Perish the thought. I feel for you in that regard, and respect you all for it massively. I'd hate it if this was the zenith for BFC.
David Perkins on 23:02 - May 20 with 3228 viewsD_Alien

David Perkins on 22:33 - May 20 by WhiteyBFC

Or just accept this is as good as it'll ever be. Perish the thought. I feel for you in that regard, and respect you all for it massively. I'd hate it if this was the zenith for BFC.

Strikes me you're the one with the huge chip.

Except you'll deny it and call it a potato. Or maybe a packet of crisps, or summat to try and sound contrary for the sake of it.

Truly, posting on our messageboard is your zenith.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

David Perkins on 23:54 - May 20 with 3137 viewsShun

About 80% of your posts are incredibly patronising, whether you mean them to be or not.
David Perkins on 08:51 - May 21 with 3027 viewsAtThePeake

David Perkins on 23:54 - May 20 by Shun

About 80% of your posts are incredibly patronising, whether you mean them to be or not.

Which is made all the more amusing when you consider we finished above them this season.

Tangled up in blue.

David Perkins on 13:40 - May 21 with 2916 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 23:02 - May 20 by D_Alien

Strikes me you're the one with the huge chip.

Except you'll deny it and call it a potato. Or maybe a packet of crisps, or summat to try and sound contrary for the sake of it.

Truly, posting on our messageboard is your zenith.

You've hurt my feelings.
David Perkins on 13:41 - May 21 with 2909 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 23:54 - May 20 by Shun

Haha. I'm not disagreeing with you here at all, but I found that amusing, mate. The fact you've tried putting a percentage figure on it. Quality.

I'd have said 85% at least.
David Perkins on 13:55 - May 21 with 2886 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 08:51 - May 21 by AtThePeake

Which is made all the more amusing when you consider we finished above them this season.

Your highest ever league finish. A fantastic achievement. No question about it.

I hope that next season you can go one better. And I hope that we have our first good season in a decade.

I will always remember fondly, the Dale fans who were at Oakwell recently that gave those of us who'd walked for charity a great ovation. Was a lovely touch, and typically Dale. Which is why I'm so fond of the club and proud to call a few of you mates. Football mates.

People take things too seriously, especially words on the internet.

I look forward to visiting Spotland again next season and I'll be more than happy to meet any of you for a chat/drink etc. You can call me names if you want.
David Perkins on 14:59 - May 21 with 2830 viewsD_Alien

David Perkins on 13:40 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

You've hurt my feelings.

Be careful or I'll rub salt and vinegar into the wound.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

David Perkins on 15:09 - May 21 with 2813 viewsnordenblue

Another attempt at being patronising whitey,not quite as funny as your mahoooosive club finishing below us though i suppose.
I bet Wisemans distraught this weekend and wondering where it all went wrong after being so shite for your truly great club.
David Perkins on 16:41 - May 21 with 2735 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 15:09 - May 21 by nordenblue

Another attempt at being patronising whitey,not quite as funny as your mahoooosive club finishing below us though i suppose.
I bet Wisemans distraught this weekend and wondering where it all went wrong after being so shite for your truly great club.

How am I patronizing you?

I'm being honest. If it stings, that's not my issue.

And yes, you finished above us. I have done nothing but congratulate you on that amazing achievement, your best ever finish, ever, of all time, ever. Outstanding. Hats off etc.

If I was being anything like patronizing, or big headed, I'd mention the 6-0 beating over two games, 6 points lost that would have had you in the playoffs, on goal difference.
David Perkins on 19:25 - May 21 with 2636 viewsShun

David Perkins on 13:41 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

Haha. I'm not disagreeing with you here at all, but I found that amusing, mate. The fact you've tried putting a percentage figure on it. Quality.

I'd have said 85% at least.

It wasn't difficult, mate. 4 in every 5 isn't the most challenging of conversions.
David Perkins on 20:52 - May 21 with 2559 viewsnordenblue

David Perkins on 16:41 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

And yes, you finished above us. I have done nothing but congratulate you on that amazing achievement, your best ever finish, ever, of all time, ever. Outstanding. Hats off etc.

If I was being anything like patronizing, or big headed, I'd mention the 6-0 beating over two games, 6 points lost that would have had you in the playoffs, on goal difference.

Doesnt really sting at all, you just look a bit of a tit trying to be all billy big bollox on a forum of a so called little club thats just finished the season above your club.
Not to worry you'll soon have another manager to sack if you dont win your first 40 games on the bounce
David Perkins on 21:29 - May 21 with 2507 viewsTVOS1907

David Perkins on 16:41 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

Oldham also beat us 6-0 on aggregate.

We finished above them as well.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024