Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Perkins 12:52 - May 19 with 23290 viewsupthedale89

Released would he be worth a trial
David Perkins on 22:03 - May 21 with 2152 viewsdingdangblue

David Perkins on 21:29 - May 21 by TVOS1907

Oldham also beat us 6-0 on aggregate.

We finished above them as well.

Lee Johnson influenced teams beat Hill 11-0 and Hill still finished above him.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

David Perkins on 22:03 - May 21 with 2149 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 21:29 - May 21 by TVOS1907

Oldham also beat us 6-0 on aggregate.

We finished above them as well.

Just shows you. If you'd beaten the lesser sides instead of getting smashed up...
David Perkins on 22:08 - May 21 with 2115 viewsmilly

David Perkins on 22:03 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

Just shows you. If you'd beaten the lesser sides instead of getting smashed up...

Just shows where we need strengthening,defence.IMO we need a keeper and two solid centre halves (still not convinced about Eastham) and a tough tackling defensive midfielder.
David Perkins on 22:09 - May 21 with 2112 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 22:03 - May 21 by dingdangblue

Lee Johnson influenced teams beat Hill 11-0 and Hill still finished above him.

LJ garnered 43 pts at Oldham, 24 at Barnsley, giving him 67 in total and therefore finishing above Hill who gained 63. :)

Interestingly, had the season started the day LJ was appointed here, we'd have finished 5th, and Oldham 21st and relegated.
David Perkins on 22:10 - May 21 with 2102 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 19:25 - May 21 by Shun

It wasn't difficult, mate. 4 in every 5 isn't the most challenging of conversions.

Difficult for someone who didn't know how to get his assistant to take friendlies on FM.
David Perkins on 22:11 - May 21 with 2138 viewsdingdangblue

David Perkins on 22:03 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

Seriously, we did well against the shite last season, Yeovil, Crawley,Crewe,Orient and Colchester all doubled and picked up wins against the top teams. It was the mid table ones we struggled against...............and Sheff Utd.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

David Perkins on 22:12 - May 21 with 2131 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 20:52 - May 21 by nordenblue

Doesnt really sting at all, you just look a bit of a tit trying to be all billy big bollox on a forum of a so called little club thats just finished the season above your club.
Not to worry you'll soon have another manager to sack if you dont win your first 40 games on the bounce

I attend Spotland more than 98% of your towns residents.

I'll be there on 25 July. Come call me a tit.
David Perkins on 22:18 - May 21 with 2102 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 22:08 - May 21 by milly

Just shows where we need strengthening,defence.IMO we need a keeper and two solid centre halves (still not convinced about Eastham) and a tough tackling defensive midfielder.

We're in for Conrad Balatoni (Partick Thistle) and Marc Roberts (Halifax) at centre half. I'd be happy with those, from what little I know of them. Risky perhaps, but much rather that than pay silly money for some old pro. And I'm assuming Liam Kelly is the holding midfielder we need.

I'd agree on centre halves for Dale. Maybe JOC again, on loan? It was never Keith's strong suit for us, recruiting of defenders. However, he did give Craig Dawson his wings, and John Stones, so he does know what he's after. Sometimes the players recruited let them/him down. Jim McNulty for instance had all the attributes, but he's got a mistake in him every game.

If you need a keeper, I reckon Ross Turnbull might be out of the door here, Adam Davies is far better, younger, and just signed a new two year deal. But surely he'll go back for Logan? He was probably the best keeper I saw against us last season in that game at your gaff. A beast of a man, but tremendously agile for a big lad.
Login to get fewer ads

David Perkins on 22:21 - May 21 with 2090 viewsnordenblue

David Perkins on 22:12 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

I attend Spotland more than 98% of your towns residents.

I'll be there on 25 July. Come call me a tit.

Well done,If im in attendance ill have no problem calling you a tit,im fairly certain it wont be a first for you
David Perkins on 22:23 - May 21 with 2083 viewstazzydjr

David Perkins on 22:18 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

We're in for Conrad Balatoni (Partick Thistle) and Marc Roberts (Halifax) at centre half. I'd be happy with those, from what little I know of them. Risky perhaps, but much rather that than pay silly money for some old pro. And I'm assuming Liam Kelly is the holding midfielder we need.

I'd agree on centre halves for Dale. Maybe JOC again, on loan? It was never Keith's strong suit for us, recruiting of defenders. However, he did give Craig Dawson his wings, and John Stones, so he does know what he's after. Sometimes the players recruited let them/him down. Jim McNulty for instance had all the attributes, but he's got a mistake in him every game.

If you need a keeper, I reckon Ross Turnbull might be out of the door here, Adam Davies is far better, younger, and just signed a new two year deal. But surely he'll go back for Logan? He was probably the best keeper I saw against us last season in that game at your gaff. A beast of a man, but tremendously agile for a big lad.

really surprised that your club aren't eyed up Scott Spencer if you were looking for Jamie Vardy type players at that level Marc Roberts didn't impress me in either the Halifax Pre-Season Friendly or the FA Cup Match at Chorley

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

David Perkins on 22:28 - May 21 with 2061 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 22:23 - May 21 by tazzydjr

really surprised that your club aren't eyed up Scott Spencer if you were looking for Jamie Vardy type players at that level Marc Roberts didn't impress me in either the Halifax Pre-Season Friendly or the FA Cup Match at Chorley

Impressed me against O'Grady in our friendly last year. Quite highly rated as it goes, it'd be a bit of a coup I feel.
David Perkins on 22:28 - May 21 with 2057 viewsWhiteyBFC

David Perkins on 22:21 - May 21 by nordenblue

Well done,If im in attendance ill have no problem calling you a tit,im fairly certain it wont be a first for you

That 'if' that you used says it all.

Night, dreamer.
David Perkins on 22:32 - May 21 with 2041 viewsfitzochris

David Perkins on 22:18 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

I'll be genuinely gutted if you lot get Balatoni. Cracking centre half that's been playing well for a good few seasons now. Liam Kelly is a quality midfielder. Two good signings if you get them.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

David Perkins on 23:00 - May 21 with 1988 viewsTVOS1907

David Perkins on 22:09 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

LJ garnered 43 pts at Oldham, 24 at Barnsley, giving him 67 in total and therefore finishing above Hill who gained 63. :)

Interestingly, had the season started the day LJ was appointed here, we'd have finished 5th, and Oldham 21st and relegated.

Is LJ's record from 46 games?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

David Perkins on 23:05 - May 21 with 1977 viewsD_Alien

David Perkins on 23:00 - May 21 by TVOS1907

Is LJ's record from 46 games?

He'll be telling us next that if Flicker had taken over the reigns at the start of 2012/13, they'd have been promoted to the premiership.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

David Perkins on 00:19 - May 22 with 1888 viewsShun

David Perkins on 22:10 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

Difficult for someone who didn't know how to get his assistant to take friendlies on FM.

A true barometer of intelligence. Good work.
David Perkins on 06:50 - May 22 with 1842 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 23:05 - May 21 by D_Alien

He'll be telling us next that if Flicker had taken over the reigns at the start of 2012/13, they'd have been promoted to the premiership.

Don't worry nordenlue's going to thump him.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

David Perkins on 06:52 - May 22 with 1840 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 22:21 - May 21 by nordenblue

It' snowing in my room!!

David Perkins on 08:20 - May 22 with 1760 viewsnordenblue

David Perkins on 22:28 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

That 'if' that you used says it all.

Night, dreamer.

Seems like you know my work commitments now for that date,very clever but not the least bit surprising for a smart arse who knows everything.
Appears im not the only dreamer
David Perkins on 08:21 - May 22 with 1759 viewsnordenblue

David Perkins on 06:52 - May 22 by BigDaveMyCock

It' snowing in my room!!

Brilliant
David Perkins on 08:23 - May 22 with 1755 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 08:21 - May 22 by nordenblue

Brilliant

Thanks Chet.

David Perkins on 08:29 - May 22 with 1744 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 08:20 - May 22 by nordenblue

Seems like you know my work commitments now for that date,very clever but not the least bit surprising for a smart arse who knows everything.
Appears im not the only dreamer

Be careful Whitey. Nordenchet's got a four bedroom house don't you know?
[Post edited 22 May 2015 8:33]

David Perkins on 09:24 - May 22 with 1696 viewsnordenblue

David Perkins on 08:29 - May 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Be careful Whitey. Nordenchet's got a four bedroom house don't you know?
[Post edited 22 May 2015 8:33]

What are you waffling on about again?How does that relate to the conversation?
Give one of your bum chums on here a text and get them involved too in this chat it will be hilarious
David Perkins on 09:51 - May 22 with 1663 viewsBigDaveMyCock

David Perkins on 09:24 - May 22 by nordenblue

What are you waffling on about again?How does that relate to the conversation?
Give one of your bum chums on here a text and get them involved too in this chat it will be hilarious

Sorry Nordenchet, I should have realised that the cultural reference is wasted on you as you've probably never seen a film that doesn't contain Jason Statham.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us to prove your happiness and manhood. Built in garage? Pantry? En-suite - arrghhhhh bloody French.

David Perkins on 10:02 - May 22 with 1641 viewsnordenblue

David Perkins on 09:51 - May 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Sorry Nordenchet, I should have realised that the cultural reference is wasted on you as you've probably never seen a film that doesn't contain Jason Statham.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us to prove your happiness and manhood. Built in garage? Pantry? En-suite - arrghhhhh bloody French.

Tell me more about myself with you knowing everything? Not really into films so another assumption wildy inaccurate.
Try again maybe about City you might know something a bit more factually correct about them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024