Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car Share 09:57 - May 21 with 6436 viewsdingdangblue

Are we all fans? Personally think its been superb - there's not much on terrestrial tv anymore that I would say was 'cant miss' but I've made a point of not missing this so far. Too many Laugh out Loud moments to mention but the Dogging episode and Jap Si (from Rochdale) were stand outs. I think I laughed more in last nights episode throughout than any of the others - the final scene playing the name game when he had 'Rachel's Bitch' and she had 'Shit for Brains' was classic.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Car Share on 22:30 - May 22 with 1765 viewsjustanillusion

Great series, the subtle humour ......when Kayleigh gave him the Now cd, explaining she had two copies as " her brother fiddled Britannia music club" ha! Who remembers that
Car Share on 22:37 - May 22 with 1737 viewsbatman

Car Share on 22:30 - May 22 by justanillusion

Great series, the subtle humour ......when Kayleigh gave him the Now cd, explaining she had two copies as " her brother fiddled Britannia music club" ha! Who remembers that

The younger Dale fans won't have a cooking idea what were on about
Car Share on 23:04 - May 22 with 1677 viewsD_Alien

Things left very much in the air... bring on series 2!

And 3, And 4. This one has legs!

The only bum note in the entire show so far - Cannon & Ball. Nooooooo!!!! Totally unfunny!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Car Share on 00:01 - May 23 with 1623 viewsdingdangblue

Car Share on 23:04 - May 22 by D_Alien

Things left very much in the air... bring on series 2!

And 3, And 4. This one has legs!

The only bum note in the entire show so far - Cannon & Ball. Nooooooo!!!! Totally unfunny!

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/may/22/car-share-becomes-highest-rated-sit

Pure and Simple ...........Comedy Gold.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Car Share on 11:30 - May 23 with 1471 viewsDaleiLama

I didn't expect J&K to get together, as that would change the whole dynamic of the show. That being said, however, where do they take it from here? Eventually it will have to evolve from the basic concept of the car share somehow to stay fresh. Interesting to see where PK takes this one to be sure.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Car Share on 11:54 - May 23 with 1438 viewsdingdangblue

Car Share on 11:30 - May 23 by DaleiLama

I didn't expect J&K to get together, as that would change the whole dynamic of the show. That being said, however, where do they take it from here? Eventually it will have to evolve from the basic concept of the car share somehow to stay fresh. Interesting to see where PK takes this one to be sure.

No they should keep it as it is - or else it just becomes like any other sitcom. Didn't like the bit last night in the cafe.

Car Share on 12:04 - May 23 with 1428 viewsDaleiLama

Car Share on 11:54 - May 23 by dingdangblue

No they should keep it as it is - or else it just becomes like any other sitcom. Didn't like the bit last night in the cafe.

I agree that the unique idea of the situational comedy is part of what makes it a success, but how much material can you get out of that situation before it dries up is all I'm saying? And I'm not even sure if they know the answer to that.
I thought the café bit worked for a change as it wasn't too long, but without the closeness of the confinement in the car, some of the atmosphere is inevitably lost. I also wouldn't like to see it turn into a generic sitcom, but then again, I can't see PK falling into that trap either.
And if Ted 2 is replaced, will Ted 3 have a dad bod?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Car Share on 14:36 - May 23 with 1348 views_dezzy

I liked the café bit, How many times have you said ooo I wont eat all that and then proceed to scoff it all and more, its his usual humour taking every day observations and showing how funny they are.

KHBA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024