Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland 15:55 - May 22 with 10389 viewsdale1907

Also don't mean to go all gossip but Jim McNulty arrived at Spotland when renewing my season ticket.

Also as mentioned in earlier thread spoke to Dawson and he said that hilly was talkin to a couple of players today.

Think mcnulty would be a good signing. Looks massive !!!
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 15:59 - May 22 with 7910 viewsmilly

Depends how we set up.My Bury mate rated him in a back 3 but not so in a 4.Think thats why he was dropped when they went from a 3 to a 4.Genuine guy my mate so i trust his judgement.
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 16:51 - May 22 with 7754 viewsWhiteyBFC

I called this a while back. Keith absolutely adores the bloke.

As with Matty Done, I was in the tiniest of minorities amongst Barnsley fans who actually rated McNulty. 99% of our fans thought both were shite.

I think McNulty has a lot of the attributes required to be a very good, second tier centre half. But he has a big mistake in him, every game. He'd look like Beckenbauer for 80 minutes, and Carlton Palmer for 10.

I think it'd be a decent bit of business for Keith, especially if playing three at the back.
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 16:55 - May 22 with 7724 viewsfitzochris

Think this was called by most folk once they heard McNulty was going to be made available. Again, Keith knows him and trusts him, so that's half the battle won, if we are indeed signing him.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 17:03 - May 22 with 7675 viewsPDIDDY

Very good for us, then shrewsbury happened.

Gissa job

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 17:10 - May 22 with 7656 viewsmightydale

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 17:03 - May 22 by PDIDDY

Very good for us, then shrewsbury happened.

what the 5.1 or the wife shagging rumour

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 17:16 - May 22 with 7603 viewsPDIDDY

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 17:10 - May 22 by mightydale

what the 5.1 or the wife shagging rumour

Yep, great bloke, on the pitch at tranmere singing Burys goin up, not a chance of dislodging cameron and el abd though, better at left back than c half but hussey was superb once back in the team

Gissa job

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 17:59 - May 22 with 7468 viewsColDale

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 16:51 - May 22 by WhiteyBFC

As with Matty Done, I was in the tiniest of minorities amongst Barnsley fans who actually rated McNulty. 99% of our fans thought both were shite.

I think McNulty has a lot of the attributes required to be a very good, second tier centre half. But he has a big mistake in him, every game. He'd look like Beckenbauer for 80 minutes, and Carlton Palmer for 10.

I think it'd be a decent bit of business for Keith, especially if playing three at the back.

WE'll take him off with a quarter of an hour to go and we've got a bargain
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 18:09 - May 22 with 7419 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Login to get fewer ads

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 18:26 - May 22 with 7331 viewsdingdangblue

Another of the Stockport Wembley team that beat us! Cant be many more left to play for us.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 18:46 - May 22 with 7255 viewsDomDale

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 18:26 - May 22 by dingdangblue

Another of the Stockport Wembley team that beat us! Cant be many more left to play for us.

Was talking to a Bury supporting colleague about that today. Must be 8/11 of their line up from that day. Interestingly we've had a few of the Bury players from that season in our ranks as well I think.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 19:00 - May 22 with 7174 views442Dale

Stockport: Logan, Rose, Owen, McNulty, James Smith, Dicker, Gleeson (McSweeney 75), Rowe, Turnbull, Pilkington, Dickinson (McNeil 90).
Subs Not Used: Taylor, Tunnicliffe, Proudlock.

Logan, Rose, Dicker, Dickinson and Taylor so far. Think McNeil was on trial one pre-season too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 19:01 - May 22 with 7167 viewsdingdangblue

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 18:46 - May 22 by DomDale

Was talking to a Bury supporting colleague about that today. Must be 8/11 of their line up from that day. Interestingly we've had a few of the Bury players from that season in our ranks as well I think.

Conrad Logan, Michael Rose, Gary Dicker, Liam Dickinson, Jason Taylor, Matt McNeil (trial game), Jim McNulty.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 19:05 - May 22 with 7142 viewsdale18

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 19:01 - May 22 by dingdangblue

Conrad Logan, Michael Rose, Gary Dicker, Liam Dickinson, Jason Taylor, Matt McNeil (trial game), Jim McNulty.

What about Anthony Elding?
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 19:07 - May 22 with 7119 views442Dale

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 19:05 - May 22 by dale18

What about Anthony Elding?

He'd left for Leeds halfway through the season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 15:52 - May 24 with 6297 viewsshake_it_all_about

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 16:51 - May 22 by WhiteyBFC

Completely agree with this, he's such a genuine guy as well, was one of the few who always stayed around after each game to applaud the fans regardless of the result. At times he looked a class above league 2, but then he'd make a mistake and cost us a goal!
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 18:15 - May 24 with 6110 viewsWhiteyBFC

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 15:52 - May 24 by shake_it_all_about

Completely agree with this, he's such a genuine guy as well, was one of the few who always stayed around after each game to applaud the fans regardless of the result. At times he looked a class above league 2, but then he'd make a mistake and cost us a goal!

Yep, even in defeat, Jim would be the one who'd be there, a yard away from the supporters, giving them/us a thunderous applause. It doesn't take much, little things like that, but they mean a lot.

Whoever signs him will be getting a 100% player who'll play for the shirt, and they'll be getting a player who'll split opinion. He's either brilliant, or brilliantly bad. In my eyes, he was brilliant more often, but when he was bad he was very bad.

Good luck to him.
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 10:13 - May 25 with 5599 views_dezzy

" Yep, even in defeat, Jim would be the one who'd be there, a yard away from the supporters, giving them/us a thunderous applause. It doesn't take much, little things like that, but they mean a lot. "

Looks like Peter V will have a rival in the Mr Nice Guy stakes.

KHBA

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 10:37 - May 25 with 5524 viewstazzydjr

If we do sign this guy we can sing

"the nutters gonna get you, the nutters gonna get you"

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 10:51 - May 25 with 5489 views_dezzy

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 10:37 - May 25 by tazzydjr

If we do sign this guy we can sing

"the nutters gonna get you, the nutters gonna get you"

Like when you met Mr Sheepskin and you showed him what you would do to berry fans

KHBA

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 15:43 - May 25 with 5184 viewsPDIDDY

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 10:51 - May 25 by _dezzy

Like when you met Mr Sheepskin and you showed him what you would do to berry fans

Walls come tumbling down

Gissa job

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 12:06 - May 26 with 4784 viewsParkinsGimp

Undeerwhelmed , poor if he comes.... sick of S"itport C"nty players turning up well past their sell by date...WTF !
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 12:59 - May 26 with 4620 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 12:06 - May 26 by ParkinsGimp

Undeerwhelmed , poor if he comes.... sick of S"itport C"nty players turning up well past their sell by date...WTF !

Agree to some extent Gimpo.........He's hardly the marque (sp) signing of the summer is he?

Remember when SoftLad signed George Donnelly.......
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 13:52 - May 26 with 4478 viewsfitzochris

We've not even signed the lad yet, FFS.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 13:59 - May 26 with 4446 viewsChaffRAFC

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 12:59 - May 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agree to some extent Gimpo.........He's hardly the marque (sp) signing of the summer is he?

Remember when SoftLad signed George Donnelly.......

Not sure what your last point is.

George Donnelly was a mainly non-league player was he not? Unproven at football league level. McNulty is proven at this level, and even the level above I'd say.

If Keith Hill rates a player to sign, it's usually enough of a reason to be pleased. That's the reason we're in league one, because of the squad Keith Hill has assembled.

The lad hasn't even signed and people are on his back.

How about we be encouraged that Hill sees what we see in that we need to strengthen a lot at the back and we need experience.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 20:56 - May 26 with 4082 viewsTVOS1907

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 13:59 - May 26 by ChaffRAFC

Not sure what your last point is.

George Donnelly was a mainly non-league player was he not? Unproven at football league level. McNulty is proven at this level, and even the level above I'd say.

If Keith Hill rates a player to sign, it's usually enough of a reason to be pleased. That's the reason we're in league one, because of the squad Keith Hill has assembled.

The lad hasn't even signed and people are on his back.

How about we be encouraged that Hill sees what we see in that we need to strengthen a lot at the back and we need experience.

Great post, Chaff.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024