Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conrad Logan 14:47 - May 23 with 14585 viewsColDale

Conrad Logan on 14:51 - May 23 with 7800 viewsLuke8686

please please please please sign with dale Conrad you know it makes sense!!
Conrad Logan on 15:09 - May 23 with 7729 viewsThran

If he doesn't sign with us I'll be more devastated than I was about Hogan and Done leaving to be honest

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Conrad Logan on 15:38 - May 23 with 7637 viewsDaleiLama

Dig deep Dale, dig deep! We have to reduce GA next year and this is a golden opportunity.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Conrad Logan on 15:41 - May 23 with 7626 viewsChaffRAFC

Conrad Logan on 14:51 - May 23 by Luke8686

please please please please sign with dale Conrad you know it makes sense!!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Conrad Logan on 15:41 - May 23 with 7623 viewspedrodale

Com on Comrad Logan
Conrad Logan on 16:03 - May 23 with 7555 viewsThe_Knightowl

Change is good as it challenges a person to grow in mores that we realize.
I hope Conrad has reached that stage were he recognizes he is worth more (perhaps not materially) than a name printed in some annuals and become a legend that people talk about for years to come and lives long in their memory. He hasn't done a too bad a job and starting that process in a short few months has he?
I hope he chooses the Dale to become that Legend.
Conrad Logan on 16:11 - May 23 with 7521 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trouble is , other clubs with bigger cheque books than ours will be watching our pursuit of CL.......most Clubs will know the lad's capabilities.

Let's just hope that Hilly gets to him first.

A signing like this would be a great coup for the Club (remember when Jason Kennedy signed from Darlo?) and would be a great boost for Season Ticket sales.

Come on Chris Dunphy.......you know you want to get this guy.
[Post edited 23 May 2015 21:53]
Conrad Logan on 16:17 - May 23 with 7487 viewsAtThePeake

Conrad Logan on 16:11 - May 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Trouble is , other clubs with bigger cheque books than ours will be watching our pursuit of CL.......most Clubs will know the lad's capabilities.

A signing like this would be a great coup for the Club (remember when Jason Kennedy signed from Darlo?) and would be a great boost for Season Ticket sales.

Kennedy signed from Darlington.

I agree though. Logan would give such a boost to the fans and I'm sure the squad as well. Fingers crossed.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Conrad Logan on 16:26 - May 23 with 7448 viewsMoonyDale

Conrad Logan on 16:17 - May 23 by AtThePeake

Kennedy signed from Darlington.

I agree though. Logan would give such a boost to the fans and I'm sure the squad as well. Fingers crossed.

It will no doubt come down to wages, he can't have been on peanuts at Leicester. Fingers crossed we can put something together to get him here.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Conrad Logan on 16:26 - May 23 with 7446 viewsThe_Knightowl

Conrad Logan on 16:11 - May 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

I recognize the club has a blueprint. I recognize the hesitancy of too much too soon ........better to drink in moderation and develop a tolerance than binge drinking.
Conrad and the spine of the team should be the same ( if we dare differently the ghost of Eyre but more significantly that of Walter Joyce will come back to haunt) have the experience of life in the game to help moving forwards the success of younger players and the Club.
Competing at the play off level( as opposed to strugglers) of what ever league you are in could attract a higher caliber of youth player.............then again the flip side is a club can pay a fortune for something not worth more than a penny. £800 for Vardy anybody?
[Post edited 23 May 2015 16:29]
Conrad Logan on 18:23 - May 23 with 7132 viewsfitzochris

He had a job for life at Leceister, so it's safe to assume that if he has announced he is leaving, he already has something else tied up.

Wherever he goes, his new club will have guaranteed him first team football and a wage he is happy with.

We can undoubtedly provide the first, let's hope we have managed the latter too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Conrad Logan on 21:08 - May 23 with 6798 viewsdingdangblue

Conrad Logan on 18:23 - May 23 by fitzochris

He had a job for life at Leceister, so it's safe to assume that if he has announced he is leaving, he already has something else tied up.

Wherever he goes, his new club will have guaranteed him first team football and a wage he is happy with.

We can undoubtedly provide the first, let's hope we have managed the latter too.

I am hopeful that the fact Logan was at Spotland supporting his teammates against both Leyton Orient and Mk Dons is a sign that he feels part of a team he wants to join permanently. Yes he could get better money elsewhere but sometimes that isn't the bee all and end all - or else Hill wouldn't have any players here!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Conrad Logan on 21:58 - May 23 with 6671 viewsmilly

Heard Bury are after him if they dont get Pope.Dont know how true it is but my shaker mate told me.
Conrad Logan on 22:00 - May 23 with 6660 viewsD_Alien

Conrad Logan on 21:58 - May 23 by milly

Heard Bury are after him if they dont get Pope.Dont know how true it is but my shaker mate told me.

Maybe, but why the f*ck would he want to go there? If it's just for the money, as others have said, he could probably get even more at a championship club.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Conrad Logan on 22:07 - May 23 with 6623 viewsmilly

Doubt many championship clubs will be queing for him.Although he is in his mid twenties he is still unproven.
Conrad Logan on 22:08 - May 23 with 6617 viewsmightydale

all I've heard from u is bury this bury that have u got a bucket tattoo on your ass

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Conrad Logan on 22:11 - May 23 with 6598 viewsmilly

No,but i have a Dale tattoo on my arm.As im in my mid 40's now,im at an age where i do not hate any club,especially North West ones.Just love North West football and wish all those teams well.If you dont like it,then,so be it.
Conrad Logan on 22:12 - May 23 with 6591 viewsrochdale1

Conrad's profile picture is him in a Dale top! The man is captain material, hope he signs.
Conrad Logan on 22:26 - May 23 with 6521 viewsDale23years

is this the same shaker mate who said K Bennett was done and dusted think bull an shit comes to mind

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Conrad Logan on 22:28 - May 23 with 6512 viewsDale23years

Conrad Logan on 22:26 - May 23 by Dale23years

is this the same shaker mate who said K Bennett was done and dusted think bull an shit comes to mind

while am thinking about it why don't you get your mate to comment on the 4 million pound lost bury has made to catch dale up

Conrad Logan on 22:30 - May 23 with 6503 viewsmilly

I have more than 1 mate who support Bury,Shock horror.Infact,i think i have more Bury supporting real mates than Rochdale.Is that a crime? if so,let me know.
Conrad Logan on 22:32 - May 23 with 6486 viewsDale23years

Conrad Logan on 22:30 - May 23 by milly

I have more than 1 mate who support Bury,Shock horror.Infact,i think i have more Bury supporting real mates than Rochdale.Is that a crime? if so,let me know.

yea yea what ever

Conrad Logan on 22:35 - May 23 with 6472 viewsmilly

Even worse,i have a couple of Bury lads who do the brickwork for me now and again.Good workers too.
Conrad Logan on 22:56 - May 23 with 6399 viewsPDIDDY

Conrad Logan on 22:35 - May 23 by milly

Even worse,i have a couple of Bury lads who do the brickwork for me now and again.Good workers too.

You're not allowed mates who support Bury, the fathers gun and smacckheads will come out, what was that skinny tool called on the Hoolie programme, Mildred?

Gissa job

Conrad Logan on 22:57 - May 23 with 6396 viewsfitzochris

Conrad Logan on 21:08 - May 23 by dingdangblue

I am hopeful that the fact Logan was at Spotland supporting his teammates against both Leyton Orient and Mk Dons is a sign that he feels part of a team he wants to join permanently. Yes he could get better money elsewhere but sometimes that isn't the bee all and end all - or else Hill wouldn't have any players here!

Sadly, as shown by Dawson, money is, more often than not, the deciding factor nowadays. That said, if we have sold Logan a 'project', it may be enough. He certainly enjoyed his time here on loan and has been vocal about that.

I'm sure we'll hear more as the week goes on.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 9:53]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024