Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conrad Logan 14:47 - May 23 with 14534 viewsColDale

Conrad Logan on 23:41 - May 23 with 6844 viewskiwidale

Conrad Logan on 22:11 - May 23 by milly

No,but i have a Dale tattoo on my arm.As im in my mid 40's now,im at an age where i do not hate any club,especially North West ones.Just love North West football and wish all those teams well.If you dont like it,then,so be it.

Good for you Milly I also support all local teams, I don't understand why you can't respect other local teams including Bury and Oldham however there are tossers on here who will have a go at you for having an interest in football in general and not only dale who will always be preeminent.

This is not the time for bickering.

Conrad Logan on 00:37 - May 24 with 6731 viewsflyerdale

Can't see him dropping at least £8k a week to sign for us, he's at a point like Ste Dawson where he needs the biggest pay packet he can get now. Sorry to be a realist and I'd love him to sign but I think he's out of our league at the moment.
Conrad Logan on 09:05 - May 24 with 6495 viewsAtThePeake

Conrad Logan on 22:00 - May 23 by D_Alien

Maybe, but why the f*ck would he want to go there? If it's just for the money, as others have said, he could probably get even more at a championship club.

If there are Championship clubs after him, then you'd expect him to sign for one of them for both the money and for footballing reasons as he'd be playing at a higher level.

If there aren't, and it's between us and Bury, they're going to offer him more money and possibly even reassurances that the squad will be put together with promotion to the Championship the aim within a couple of seasons. We don't have the financial backing to offer that kind of promise.

Whether we like it or not, Bury is a greater prospect than Rochdale at the moment, inspirational loan spell or not.

Tangled up in blue.

Conrad Logan on 09:20 - May 24 with 6466 views442Dale

Conrad Logan on 09:05 - May 24 by AtThePeake

If there are Championship clubs after him, then you'd expect him to sign for one of them for both the money and for footballing reasons as he'd be playing at a higher level.

If there aren't, and it's between us and Bury, they're going to offer him more money and possibly even reassurances that the squad will be put together with promotion to the Championship the aim within a couple of seasons. We don't have the financial backing to offer that kind of promise.

Whether we like it or not, Bury is a greater prospect than Rochdale at the moment, inspirational loan spell or not.

And this is why it becomes so frustrating to see any club building squads on finances that their crowds and core business can't really support. We know we couldn't bring in the players we have without regularly selling players.

It's certainly nothing to do with wanting local clubs to do well or any over-exaggerated rivalry, but the figures in the Bury Times need a greater explanation.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Conrad Logan on 12:47 - May 24 with 6136 viewsTVOS1907

Conrad Logan on 23:41 - May 23 by kiwidale

Good for you Milly I also support all local teams, I don't understand why you can't respect other local teams including Bury and Oldham however there are tossers on here who will have a go at you for having an interest in football in general and not only dale who will always be preeminent.

Very harsh.

Can you find us a post where people have had a go at others for liking football in general?

Surely, by definition, we all like football, otherwise there wouldn't be many posts on 'football in general'.

What people don't like is someone trying to pull the wool over their eyes.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Conrad Logan on 14:22 - May 24 with 5942 viewsJimmyRustler

Conrad Logan on 23:41 - May 23 by kiwidale

There's nothing wrong with wanting local teams to do well but when someone starts mentioning our rivals more than the team he allegedly supports then it can get a little tiresome.

If Conrad signs for Bury I'll be devastated. They're being linked with absolutely everyone at the moment though so I'm not reading too much into it. They can obviously sign who they like (and will) but for them to steal players from under our noses would be a bitter pill to swallow. Conrad feels like one of our own after the spell he had here and I get the feeling that he feels the same way. Would be the best signing we've made in the last few years.
Conrad Logan on 15:10 - May 24 with 5843 viewssissy

Milly is just paledale with another pathetic attempt at trolling. I'd have thought it was obvious.

"Sign here please". #lol #clareslaw

Conrad Logan on 15:17 - May 24 with 5812 viewsKeithh

Andy Millys brother?
Login to get fewer ads

Conrad Logan on 15:41 - May 24 with 5756 viewsshake_it_all_about

Conrad Logan on 09:20 - May 24 by 442Dale

And this is why it becomes so frustrating to see any club building squads on finances that their crowds and core business can't really support. We know we couldn't bring in the players we have without regularly selling players.

It's certainly nothing to do with wanting local clubs to do well or any over-exaggerated rivalry, but the figures in the Bury Times need a greater explanation.

Afternoon Daley's, just recently joined having spent some time looking at this forum from afar (well Bury). Have to admit that being in the 'trying to enjoy the ride but very worried about it going tit's up' camp i've been much more interested in the views on here rather than our forum. I completely agree that the sums don't add up at Stade de JD at the moment, and the lack of clarity from the board doesn't help. Personally I hope we move heaven and earth to get Nick Pope back on loan this season and then sign him next summer, Logan at 29 years old doesn't seem as good an investment whereas Pope could get us at least a million in a few years the way hes going.
Conrad Logan on 15:49 - May 24 with 5724 viewsmilly

Conrad Logan on 15:10 - May 24 by sissy

Milly is just paledale with another pathetic attempt at trolling. I'd have thought it was obvious.

Believe what you want.Look rather silly with a Dale tattoo on my arm if i was a supporter of another club.BTW,im at Goodison now,as like i said,i enjoy North West football.
Conrad Logan on 15:50 - May 24 with 5718 views442Dale

Conrad Logan on 15:41 - May 24 by shake_it_all_about

Afternoon Daley's, just recently joined having spent some time looking at this forum from afar (well Bury). Have to admit that being in the 'trying to enjoy the ride but very worried about it going tit's up' camp i've been much more interested in the views on here rather than our forum. I completely agree that the sums don't add up at Stade de JD at the moment, and the lack of clarity from the board doesn't help. Personally I hope we move heaven and earth to get Nick Pope back on loan this season and then sign him next summer, Logan at 29 years old doesn't seem as good an investment whereas Pope could get us at least a million in a few years the way hes going.

Welcome. Good to have you on board.

Do you know Palers too?

Conrad Logan on 15:50 - May 24 with 5715 viewssissy

Conrad Logan on 15:49 - May 24 by milly

Believe what you want.Look rather silly with a Dale tattoo on my arm if i was a supporter of another club.BTW,im at Goodison now,as like i said,i enjoy North West football.

Yeah ok then.

UTS

"Sign here please". #lol #clareslaw

Conrad Logan on 15:51 - May 24 with 5698 views442Dale

Are Spurs wearing their new kit, Milly?

Conrad Logan on 15:54 - May 24 with 5687 viewsTVOS1907

Have you contacted Frances about the fixture poster yet? What's the name of your company that you're going to put on there?

Conrad Logan on 20:04 - May 24 with 5392 viewssandylaner1

please please please, we have to make this happen

easy number 1 priority signing of the summer for me
Conrad Logan on 20:06 - May 24 with 5279 viewssandylaner1

Conrad Logan on 15:41 - May 23 by ChaffRAFC

Conrad Logan on 20:13 - May 24 with 5248 viewsTVOS1907

Conrad Logan on 15:51 - May 24 by 442Dale

Are Spurs wearing their new kit, Milly?

Looks like he never noticed.

Conrad Logan on 20:20 - May 24 with 5229 viewsBartRowou

Conrad Logan on 20:06 - May 24 by sandylaner1

Or you could have had...

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Conrad Logan on 21:03 - May 24 with 5115 viewsPotterDale

Conrad Logan on 12:13 - May 26 with 4318 viewsParkinsGimp

Not going to happen the wage budget wont allow , unless he took a massive pay cut. Players dont love teams as much as fans you know. Yeah he probably enjoyed his spell with us but , the deal has to be right for him. Sadly our board are small town England so no boats will be pushed out.
Conrad Logan on 12:20 - May 26 with 4288 viewstazzydjr

Conrad Logan on 12:13 - May 26 by ParkinsGimp

Not going to happen the wage budget wont allow , unless he took a massive pay cut. Players dont love teams as much as fans you know. Yeah he probably enjoyed his spell with us but , the deal has to be right for him. Sadly our board are small town England so no boats will be pushed out.

Rochdale's alleged highest wage earner has gone to Scunny Utd so i don't see the problem if am honest

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Conrad Logan on 14:42 - May 26 with 3965 views49thseason

Gimpy -I am fairly sure you don't know what our salary structure looks like this season and I am confident you have no idea what Conrad Logan is asking for as a salary or even what the Board of Directors is or is not prepared to do to sign players. Your continual miserable, pessimistic, uninformed ramblings are as much use as a concrete kite.

Your only correct analysis so far is that Rochdale is a small town in England. If you think you can do better than the current board members I suggest you offer your services. I am fairly sure there is no big queue of people in front of you especially ones with your invaluable insight and expertise in the working of transfer policy at RAFC.
Conrad Logan on 17:13 - May 26 with 3691 viewssykeboy

Conrad Logan on 14:42 - May 26 by 49thseason

Gimpy -I am fairly sure you don't know what our salary structure looks like this season and I am confident you have no idea what Conrad Logan is asking for as a salary or even what the Board of Directors is or is not prepared to do to sign players. Your continual miserable, pessimistic, uninformed ramblings are as much use as a concrete kite.

Your only correct analysis so far is that Rochdale is a small town in England. If you think you can do better than the current board members I suggest you offer your services. I am fairly sure there is no big queue of people in front of you especially ones with your invaluable insight and expertise in the working of transfer policy at RAFC.

Well said that man
Conrad Logan on 17:54 - May 26 with 3578 viewsfitzochris

Your constant sniping at the board and belittling of players that haven't even signed for us yet makes me wonder why you bother supporting Dale at all. I don't think I've read a single post from you where something associated to the club has made you happy.

It's as if supporting Dale is a form of self flagellation.

My advice? Find a dominatrix instead. At least then I might find your forum posts more interesting.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Conrad Logan on 16:00 - May 27 with 2912 viewsfitzochris

Here you go, Milly:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/calling-all-businesses-2465071.aspx

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024