Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Away Day Review: Doncaster Rovers v Rochdale @ Keepmoat Stadium*** 17:57 - May 23 with 936 viewstazzydjr

***Welcome to the 3rd Installment of 6 Away Day Reviews please note: there are loads of pictures i were spoilt for choice***

Me & Rosun left at 11.38AM after getting some bargains in the Club Shop at the ofter what you want on the FILA stuff ask new kit sponsors wanted rid off the rival brand, the Journey were relaxing we arrived in Doncaster for 12.38PM then trekked over some hill to get to the Keepmoat Stadium. Then we went to get tickets before going in the Belle Vue Bar

In the Belle Vue Bar i got a Guinness the bar itself were very impressive they also served food.

I got in the ground for Kick Off, within 10 minutes of the match Ian Henderson missed a close range effort at Goal, 4 Minutes later in 14th Minute saw Reece Wabara get a Yellow Card, just 2 Minutes later the Linesman had flagged Doncaster Rovers goal offside this were disputed by a couple of the Doncaster Rovers squad they were eventually awarded the offside goal by Kyle Bennett assisted by Reece Wabara in 16th Minute of the match, then in 18th Minute Curtis Main missed a attempt at goal. Then 5 minutes later Michael Rose had an attempt at goal saved in 23rd Minute just seconds later Jamie Allen also had an attempt at goal saved. 3 minutes later this saw Joel Logan have an attempt at goal which were blocked in 26th Minute, then Curtis Main hit the bar in 28th Minute of the match. 3 minutes later saw Nathan Tyson's attempt at goal saved in 31st Minute. 2 minutes later Nathan Tyson's shot at goal were blocked 33rd Minute. 3 minutes later Jamie McCombe missed a shot at goal in 36th Minute. 9 minutes later just before Half Time Kyle Bennett missed a shot at goal. then whistle went for Half Time.

Second Half got underway within 8 minutes Joseph Rafferty were substituted for Callum Camps in 53rd Minute. Rochdale leveled the playing field making it 1-1 thanks to Michael Rose's cross to Ian Henderson were saw him score the equalizer in 58th Minute. 2 minutes later Dean Furman were given a yellow card for a foul on Andy Cannon in 60th Minute. Then Rochdale made a second substitution Joel Logan were taken off for Calvin Andrew in 66th Minute Doncaster Rovers also substituted Curtis Main to bring on Jonson Clarke-Harris. Just a minute later Calvin Andrew had a attempt at goal saved in 67th Minute. Just a minute after that Ian Henderson hit the post in 68th Minute. 4 minutes later Rhys Bennett had an attempt at goal saved in 71st Minute. Couple of minute later Doncaster Rover's substituted Dean Furman for Harry Forrester in 73rd Minute of the match. 7 minutes later saw Doncaster Rover's make their final substitution taking off Nathan Tyson for Liam Mandeville in the 80th Minute. Just 3 minutes later Rhys Bennett had a shot at goal blocked in the 83rd Minute. Just couple of minutes later saw Jonson Clarke-Harris have his shot at goal saved in 85th Minute. Peter Vincenti missed a shot at goal just a minute later. 7 Minutes later in 90+2nd Minute of extra time Peter Vincenti missed an final shot at goal. Whistle went for Full Time.

On the journey back we ended up passing the supporters coach i arrived back at 6.12PM

My Man of the Match: Andy Cannon (He played well and Was up for any challenge)

Performance: 9/10 Rochdale AFC

https://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/away-day-review-doncaster

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

***Away Day Review: Doncaster Rovers v Rochdale @ Keepmoat Stadium*** on 12:42 - May 24 with 794 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Everything about Doncaster was fantastic, they was very welcoming, will be going back there next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024