Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Sam 17:01 - May 24 with 1469 viewsColDale

His sacking has been announced via twitter 18 seconds after the final whistle
Big Sam on 17:15 - May 24 with 1430 views442Dale

Apart from wanting to alert potential managers to how classless they are, what are the positives they see from acting like that?

Not a big fan of Allardyce, but I hope he ridicules the idiots he works(ed) for afterwards.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Big Sam on 17:36 - May 24 with 1361 viewsChaffRAFC

Big Sam on 17:15 - May 24 by 442Dale

Apart from wanting to alert potential managers to how classless they are, what are the positives they see from acting like that?

Not a big fan of Allardyce, but I hope he ridicules the idiots he works(ed) for afterwards.

I like Allardyce, always rated him as a manager. Thought Newcastle's treatment of him was bordering on criminal at the time. He's done a good job at West Ham as well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Big Sam on 17:36 - May 24 with 1360 viewsrafc1984

He wasn't sacked. His contract has expired, and is not being renewed. Just watched an interview with him on SSN, and I have to say, he doesn't seem that arsed. Slavan bilic is red hot favourite at 4/9 after leaving besiktas
Big Sam on 17:37 - May 24 with 1344 views442Dale

Big Sam on 17:36 - May 24 by rafc1984

He wasn't sacked. His contract has expired, and is not being renewed. Just watched an interview with him on SSN, and I have to say, he doesn't seem that arsed. Slavan bilic is red hot favourite at 4/9 after leaving besiktas

No, he didn't. I can go back to not caring about him again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024