Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts 12:57 - May 27 with 1704 viewsClitheroeDale

Hi.

Am I correct in saying most players contracts end on the 31st May. After this date we might start seeing some transfer activity. The period directly after the season finishes and before the friendlies start always seems really quiet.

Really looking forward to seeing who Keith brings in. Up the Dale.
Contracts on 13:12 - May 27 with 1656 viewsisitme

I was under the impression that most end on the 30th June?

Hilly will have players lined up but I suppose he will be playing the market. At the moment agents of out of contract players will often be wanting silly money. Give it 6 weeks and their demands will fall if they have not secured a contract for their client. A few weeks into preseason and players who have been on trial at teams higher up the food train get released and slide down.

I suppose we will need to be patient.
Contracts on 13:56 - May 27 with 1569 viewsSuddenLad

Contracts on 13:12 - May 27 by isitme

I was under the impression that most end on the 30th June?

Hilly will have players lined up but I suppose he will be playing the market. At the moment agents of out of contract players will often be wanting silly money. Give it 6 weeks and their demands will fall if they have not secured a contract for their client. A few weeks into preseason and players who have been on trial at teams higher up the food train get released and slide down.

I suppose we will need to be patient.

Yes, June 30th is the relevant date. Not to say we can't have things sorted beforehand, but none will become effective until July 1st.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024