Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan Latest 15:41 - May 27 with 4106 viewsdale5758

Unless I've read this incorrectly it would seem as if Scott will not play again this year. Hopefully he will be back to full fitness in 2016. Terrible terrible luck for him as we've all said before

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/scott-hogan-brentford-striker-injury-u

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Scott Hogan Latest on 15:52 - May 27 with 4032 viewsdingdangblue

Bloody hell! 12 months recovery! So basically he's going to miss all of next season to go with most of last season. Terribly sad for such a terrific prospect. Really hope he comes back from this but listening to how he injured it again with no one near him and just doing a simple passing drill it does sound unlikely he'll be the same player ever again. Hope he proves me wrong.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:53 - May 27 with 4021 viewsNigeriamark

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:53 - May 27 with 4021 viewsNigeriamark

Scott Hogan Latest on 20:14 - May 27 with 3623 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

With the new regime and focus at Brentford I wouldn't be surprised if his contract was settled and they parted ways.
Scott Hogan Latest on 20:28 - May 27 with 3570 viewsmacro

Unfortunately I can’t see him making a full recovery especially as he relied so much on his pace. Fingers crossed that he does recover.
Scott Hogan Latest on 00:56 - May 28 with 3299 viewsNigeriamark

Scott Hogan Latest on 20:28 - May 27 by macro

Unfortunately I can’t see him making a full recovery especially as he relied so much on his pace. Fingers crossed that he does recover.

mmm not sure what happened to my earlier post. I also fear for his career. You can often recover fully from 1 torn ACL, but from the second one onwards it gets harder to recover and nearly always a weakness that will be under pressure in pro sport. Like you say fingers crossed but wouldn't be surprised if he has a very short career from here
Scott Hogan Latest on 09:27 - May 28 with 3129 viewsBarryStrange

Agree that he will likely end up parting ways with Brentford. We had a similar situation with Phil Picken - we kept him going for a year after the injury but once something innocuous from daily life triggered it again we had to come to an arrangement.

So sad for Hogan. Such a promising talent who had really earned his chance with Brentford the old school way, dropping down to Hyde etc..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024