Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Achieved it 23:32 - Jun 29 with 8779 viewstazzydjr

Two years ago I began preparations for this trip to Czech Republic my objectives were to promote the club to the other 7 International Fans as well as getting the name Rochdale AFC recognised on International TV 📺 I think my adventure has proved a success probably increasing the international fanbase to fans such as Sweden, Germany & Czech Republic to think people intentions of the entire trip been brilliant glad I made what was just a dream two years ago happen for real glad I have also experienced a small international tournament and unity between England Fans and the players despite going out last Wednesday hopefully change will happen and the fast track system gets scrapped sure to our lionesses success in Canada a squad what's been together longer-term then the men's side

UP THE DALE

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Achieved it on 09:24 - Jul 3 with 2247 viewsKenBoon

Achieved it on 08:45 - Jul 3 by nordenblue

Sweet baby jesus,you surely cant be that diluted?
Apart from several other wild points,how is going on the piss in the Czech Republic for a week an achievement?

I believe the point is that he took a geet big Rochdale AFC flag out there and got it on the telly. It was mentioned quite a bit on the telly and by journalists there. Also #trended on #twitter (well showed up a few times).

I remember him saying he mingled with other supporters from England and abroad and shilled the Club to them. So he was a bit of a salesman for us. I'd say that's more than just going on the piss abroad for a week. He didn't need to preach Rochdale AFC to fans of other clubs, but he did.

I say people should be judged on what they do rather than say. There's plenty of moaning and suggestions on here, but very few actually act on them. Tazbot did just that and it should be recognised as a good thing instead of bitching about it. God forbid everyone on here is a moaning, holier than thou Football supporter who's #obsessed with calling other clubs 'tinpot' and 'living within our means' rants.
Achieved it on 13:02 - Jul 3 with 2130 viewsShun

Achieved it on 00:06 - Jul 3 by tazzydjr

As you all can tell i've refused to bite at some of the digs but this fishy here got a bite so...

I think you'll find people will be looking into visiting Spotland during this coming season being one of the only Dale Fans there made me unique especially in my Rochdale stuff at England U21 Matches people from these European countries will likely visit the club might even be increase in sales to Europe this season is gonna prove my point that what i did during June 2015 were an achievement still love how people like you have digs on the sly when in-fact you don't even know me, my life or even my circumstances

I'm the type of Football fan who increases Fanbases and Sales not drive them away because their different or have different circumstances

Some of you need to look up diversity and the meaning of it sometime

UP THE DALE

Where was I having a sly dig at you? I will freely admit that I believe you to be a painfully deluded/diluted fool, but I've never insulted you about not having a job or any of your other circumstances in that regard.

Ken, you're a top poster but come on, tazzy's holiday (let's call it what it was) will in no way increase the amount of fans seen at Spotland in the coming years. Whenever I think of him abroad I envisage him as that lone guy from The Inbetweeners movie who meets them on their first night. I have no doubt a merry time was had by tazbot and that all number of Swedes and Czechs promised to come to Spotland, but a drunken promise with a stranger in a foreign land doesn't mean much.
Achieved it on 14:18 - Jul 3 with 2055 viewsnordenblue

Achieved it on 09:24 - Jul 3 by KenBoon

I believe the point is that he took a geet big Rochdale AFC flag out there and got it on the telly. It was mentioned quite a bit on the telly and by journalists there. Also #trended on #twitter (well showed up a few times).

I remember him saying he mingled with other supporters from England and abroad and shilled the Club to them. So he was a bit of a salesman for us. I'd say that's more than just going on the piss abroad for a week. He didn't need to preach Rochdale AFC to fans of other clubs, but he did.

I say people should be judged on what they do rather than say. There's plenty of moaning and suggestions on here, but very few actually act on them. Tazbot did just that and it should be recognised as a good thing instead of bitching about it. God forbid everyone on here is a moaning, holier than thou Football supporter who's #obsessed with calling other clubs 'tinpot' and 'living within our means' rants.

Taking all that into consideration and that nobody in living memory has previously hung a Dale flag up at an England game,the club should perhaps in future look to fund his trips (piss ups) abroad as a way of thanking him for his level of advertisement.
Id guess a pissed up tazzy waffling on about Dale all night to some random European could well have the opposite effect though.
Achieved it on 15:17 - Jul 3 with 2001 viewsPorlicks

It's times like this we should remember John 3:16 :

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

...They doubted Jesus once, during his "piss-up" in Galilee. But he attracted disciples.

Who are we to judge?

Who are YOU with?

Achieved it on 15:26 - Jul 3 with 1984 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Achieved it on 15:17 - Jul 3 by Porlicks

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

...They doubted Jesus once, during his "piss-up" in Galilee. But he attracted disciples.

Who are we to judge?

Tazzbot is not the Messiah - he's just a very diluted/deluded boy.
Achieved it on 15:30 - Jul 3 with 1975 views442Dale

Achieved it on 15:17 - Jul 3 by Porlicks

Who are we to judge?

Austin 3:16 sold more t-shirts.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Achieved it on 15:41 - Jul 3 with 1960 viewsPorlicks

Achieved it on 15:30 - Jul 3 by 442Dale

Austin 3:16 sold more t-shirts.

We need Tazbot 3:16 t-shirts:

Taz 3:16 says "I just spent your tax!"

Who are YOU with?

Achieved it on 16:41 - Jul 3 with 1891 viewsKenBoon

Achieved it on 13:02 - Jul 3 by Shun

Where was I having a sly dig at you? I will freely admit that I believe you to be a painfully deluded/diluted fool, but I've never insulted you about not having a job or any of your other circumstances in that regard.

Ken, you're a top poster but come on, tazzy's holiday (let's call it what it was) will in no way increase the amount of fans seen at Spotland in the coming years. Whenever I think of him abroad I envisage him as that lone guy from The Inbetweeners movie who meets them on their first night. I have no doubt a merry time was had by tazbot and that all number of Swedes and Czechs promised to come to Spotland, but a drunken promise with a stranger in a foreign land doesn't mean much.

It was a Holiday. I'm looking forward to the blogs and 8 gb of photos too.

Maybe some fans who 'Do the 92' might find their way to Spotland. Maybe not. But hey, nothing wrong in trying.

Nice Inbetweeners reference :)
Login to get fewer ads

Achieved it on 16:55 - Jul 3 with 1861 viewsBobbyjoe

Achieved it on 08:55 - Jul 3 by dingdangblue

Yes but he wants us to follow the Bradford model and sell season tickets at £150? We are never going to be able to do that and compete in lge 1 or lge 2 - we cant shift 15,000. The season ticket price of £14.50 per game is more than reasonable. Its even cheaper if you choose the Sandy Lane terrace. Pay on the day prices is another issue and I think everyone agrees that £20 - £22 is too much for 3rd tier football.

You wouldn't need to sell anywhere near that number; 2,000 would be a runaway, rip-roaring, game-changing success. My dog could sell 2,000 at 150 quid!
Achieved it on 18:15 - Jul 3 with 1787 viewsD_Alien

Achieved it on 16:55 - Jul 3 by Bobbyjoe

You wouldn't need to sell anywhere near that number; 2,000 would be a runaway, rip-roaring, game-changing success. My dog could sell 2,000 at 150 quid!

Has your dog got online ticketing?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Achieved it on 18:35 - Jul 3 with 1743 viewsdingdangblue

Achieved it on 18:15 - Jul 3 by D_Alien

Has your dog got online ticketing?

TicketMastiff ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Achieved it on 15:35 - Jul 4 with 1527 viewsR17ALE

Achieved it on 14:18 - Jul 3 by nordenblue

Taking all that into consideration and that nobody in living memory has previously hung a Dale flag up at an England game,the club should perhaps in future look to fund his trips (piss ups) abroad as a way of thanking him for his level of advertisement.
Id guess a pissed up tazzy waffling on about Dale all night to some random European could well have the opposite effect though.

Actually I've put up a Rochdale flag several times at international matches. Admittedly, only just in living memory!

Last time I think was on November 15th 2000 in Turin for an England friendly that we lost 1-0 with Peter Taylor as care-taker manager.

The following Saturday Dale were at Cambridge in the FA Cup, and as I put up the flag in the away stand someone asked me if that was the same Rochdale flag they'd seen in Turin the previous Wednesday night!

Many might remember the game as it was Beckham's first as Captain, and also saw Seth Johnson win his only cap for England.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Achieved it on 16:55 - Jul 4 with 1484 viewsWhiteyBFC

Well done on your trip, Tazzy. Keep that flag flying.

Now get a fecking job!
Achieved it on 13:21 - Jul 5 with 1369 viewsAtThePeake

Achieved it on 15:35 - Jul 4 by R17ALE

Actually I've put up a Rochdale flag several times at international matches. Admittedly, only just in living memory!

Last time I think was on November 15th 2000 in Turin for an England friendly that we lost 1-0 with Peter Taylor as care-taker manager.

The following Saturday Dale were at Cambridge in the FA Cup, and as I put up the flag in the away stand someone asked me if that was the same Rochdale flag they'd seen in Turin the previous Wednesday night!

Many might remember the game as it was Beckham's first as Captain, and also saw Seth Johnson win his only cap for England.

Distinctly remember seeing that flag during that game.

Will be investing in one for upcoming England games, so there will be one at France next summer.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024