Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Achieved it 23:32 - Jun 29 with 8751 viewstazzydjr

Two years ago I began preparations for this trip to Czech Republic my objectives were to promote the club to the other 7 International Fans as well as getting the name Rochdale AFC recognised on International TV 📺 I think my adventure has proved a success probably increasing the international fanbase to fans such as Sweden, Germany & Czech Republic to think people intentions of the entire trip been brilliant glad I made what was just a dream two years ago happen for real glad I have also experienced a small international tournament and unity between England Fans and the players despite going out last Wednesday hopefully change will happen and the fast track system gets scrapped sure to our lionesses success in Canada a squad what's been together longer-term then the men's side

UP THE DALE

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Achieved it on 10:43 - Jul 1 with 2752 viewsKenBoon

Achieved it on 10:28 - Jul 1 by D_Alien

Typical ignorant comment, completely oblivious to the fact that the banking regulations under which the majority of fraud was committed was put in the place by the last Labour administration.

[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 10:29]

Of course the Tories were fighting against it. Oh no, they were not. Both parties would have overseen the crash because they both basically piss in the same pot and both dance to the same tune. Neither of them really make these decisions. The Lib Dems or Greens could have been in power and it would still have happened.

NB, You need to let the "vintage Norden Blue" thing go. If it makes you feel better, I paid over £1k in tax last month... wasn't even back tax either.

Yes this is a second post.
Achieved it on 10:47 - Jul 1 with 2731 viewsD_Alien

Achieved it on 10:43 - Jul 1 by KenBoon

Of course the Tories were fighting against it. Oh no, they were not. Both parties would have overseen the crash because they both basically piss in the same pot and both dance to the same tune. Neither of them really make these decisions. The Lib Dems or Greens could have been in power and it would still have happened.

NB, You need to let the "vintage Norden Blue" thing go. If it makes you feel better, I paid over £1k in tax last month... wasn't even back tax either.

Missing the point I'm afraid.

And personal slurs cut no ice with me, I'm beyond playground stuff.

I challenged an erroneous post, deal with it.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Achieved it on 10:52 - Jul 1 with 2712 viewsKenBoon

George Osbourne isn't qualified to do his job. It's like Ashley Grimes being in charge of workrate. Thankfully Gideon doesn't really do the job. Like the odious Iain Duncan Smith, he's the clown in front of the circus. No difference between Labour and Conservative here, more just the tone in which they deliver stuff. To continue the Clown analogy, The Tories are driving a car that falls apart, whilst Labour would be getting hit by a ladder on the shoulders of another clown.
Achieved it on 10:53 - Jul 1 with 2704 viewsKenBoon

Achieved it on 10:47 - Jul 1 by D_Alien

Missing the point I'm afraid.

I challenged an erroneous post, deal with it.

Which Personal slur would that be?
And its too hot to be mentioning Ice.
Achieved it on 11:24 - Jul 1 with 2653 viewsdingdangblue

Back to the original thread, I see Sweden won the tournament - the only team England beat.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Achieved it on 11:50 - Jul 1 with 2613 viewsKenBoon

Achieved it on 11:24 - Jul 1 by dingdangblue

Back to the original thread, I see Sweden won the tournament - the only team England beat.

Weird old Tournament. Portugal looked good against England and absolutely ruined Germany. Sweden very nearly didn't qualify for the Knockout phase.
Achieved it on 11:53 - Jul 1 with 2607 viewsjoecooke

If England had used or been able to use sterling,shaw and wiltshire etc i think they would have done quite well.As it was they werent very good without them in my opinion.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Achieved it on 12:37 - Jul 1 with 2524 viewsFondles

Pleased you enjoyed yourself tazzy lad.

I have been on a few euro trips with City in the last few years (Ajax, Barca a few times, Rome) and if you had half as much fun as I did over there on the pop I am sure you would have had the time of your life.

Bet your on a massive beer comedown though
Login to get fewer ads

Achieved it on 13:06 - Jul 1 with 2461 viewsnordenblue

Now i understand your constant anger towards companies avoidance of tax then, to be honest its the people at the top of the tree that allow varies loop holes and scams to be readily available in order to considerably slash taxes.
Im sure if you had an option to pay less than the 1k you paid last month you would jump all over it,just like many other people regularly do.
As they say if you've paid that much tax you must have earnt it
Achieved it on 14:14 - Jul 1 with 2357 viewsdingdangblue

Achieved it on 11:53 - Jul 1 by joecooke

If England had used or been able to use sterling,shaw and wiltshire etc i think they would have done quite well.As it was they werent very good without them in my opinion.

Stirling and Wilshere I would say no - as they start regularly now for the seniors and both play for their clubs. Ross Barkley, Luke Shaw and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain should all have gone though. I dont care if they went to Brazil last summer - at the moment all 3 have hardly played last season and dont start enough games for their clubs - not taking them was senseless.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Achieved it on 14:37 - Jul 1 with 2310 viewsupthedale

Were you hoping for some kind of thank you for earning enough to pay £1k of tax?
Achieved it on 17:03 - Jul 1 with 2168 viewsAtThePeake

Wonder if Sweden are gonna win the World Cup in a few years now?

Spain, the Netherlands and France failed to qualify. Does this mean we'll be better than those three in a few years time? I doubt it. Just goes to show that it's a largely irrelevant tournament.

Tangled up in blue.

Achieved it on 17:36 - Jul 1 with 2121 viewsColDale

Achieved it on 17:03 - Jul 1 by AtThePeake

Wonder if Sweden are gonna win the World Cup in a few years now?

Spain, the Netherlands and France failed to qualify. Does this mean we'll be better than those three in a few years time? I doubt it. Just goes to show that it's a largely irrelevant tournament.

I think of the U21's in the same way as I consider our youth team. The success of them last season was Bell, Hasler-Cregg and Hooper all getting pro deals, not coming close to winning the league. Had the last couple of results gone our way, we'd have won the youth league but it wouldn't have changed the number of players progressing forward. If this U21 team has three or four players being full team regulars, it'll be job done.

The way footballers progress these days, perhaps the emphasis should be put on U19 football rather than U21.
Achieved it on 19:50 - Jul 1 with 2021 viewsdingdangblue

Achieved it on 17:36 - Jul 1 by ColDale

I think of the U21's in the same way as I consider our youth team. The success of them last season was Bell, Hasler-Cregg and Hooper all getting pro deals, not coming close to winning the league. Had the last couple of results gone our way, we'd have won the youth league but it wouldn't have changed the number of players progressing forward. If this U21 team has three or four players being full team regulars, it'll be job done.

The way footballers progress these days, perhaps the emphasis should be put on U19 football rather than U21.

There have always been players who have their best days as young players for whatever reason be it injury or burnout so you might as well play them while they are young. Rooney and Owen may have both peaked before they reached 21 and even closer to home Kevin Townson as an 18 year old being selected for England whilst in the 4th divison and Dale.

Achieved it on 19:58 - Jul 1 with 2005 viewsKenBoon

Achieved it on 17:36 - Jul 1 by ColDale

The Under 21s became more of a big thing after Germany won it with a team featuring lots of players who'd go on to Win the World Cup. People often bleat on about them beating England 4-0 in the final. What isn't spoken of as much as Joe Hart was harshly/stupidly suspended from that Final, and his replacement - Scott Loach - had an mare in goal. We had other key players missing a well, we missed some sitters and Stuart Pearce was manager.

That German squad - some of which was already established at full International level - went on to great success. From that England squad only Hart, Walcott, Milner and Gibbs really appear in the current Senior Squad. Only one of those regularly starts and he's the Goalkeeper.

So there's two ways to look at it. 1) The players we think are going to make it when they're in their late teens/early twenties rarely do. 2) We fast-track players past that level once they got a full cap or two.
In reality it's probably a mixture of both. We certainly seem to lose a lot of talented players as soon as they start earning serious money (The Carlton Cole effect). I know we can often hype players up, but that cannot always be the case.

Our players were technically sound though. That's something to celebrate! The problem now is there's no characters. Their tricks are predictable. Their passes are rarely surprising. Creativity feels scripted like a politically correct Sitcom. The extravagant creativity is basically limited to what you can do with the right thumb-stick on FIFA 15.

Nothing is exciting or raw. In demonising the English style of play, we've become dull and predictable. We are Austria, Switzerland and any other European country I can offend. I hope it's a case of baby steps. A case of breaking the fever so we can rebuild into what others say is the right way to play. Personally I think Graham Taylor and Kevin Keegan are responsible for much of the criticism the 'England way' has gotten. Under Venables & Hoddle, England were a bloody good Team. We played good Football and won games... f**k it i'm rambling now. Good look to the Ladies tonight. They're not the best with the ball, but they don't half know how to manage a game and follow a plan.
Achieved it on 18:27 - Jul 2 with 1761 viewsEllGazzell

Trident, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.. on and on. That's where the fooking money gets wasted. Sooner the UK starts to keep its beak out of the world affairs the better, it's hardly making the place safer is it the way it is now!

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Achieved it on 21:07 - Jul 2 with 1666 viewsColDale

Achieved it on 18:27 - Jul 2 by EllGazzell

Trident, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.. on and on. That's where the fooking money gets wasted. Sooner the UK starts to keep its beak out of the world affairs the better, it's hardly making the place safer is it the way it is now!

Just following the Bilderberg orders
Achieved it on 22:34 - Jul 2 with 1600 viewsMrchatloads

Trident, Corporate tax avoidance, Political peadophile cover up, councilors sons upping and leaving to join ISIS yet all you lofty aspirational daily mail reading tories are interested in is picking on a lad who obviously finds it hard to find a job for whatever reason. This is why English people fail. To busy looking at what the bloke across the road has got with petty jealousy. If any of you think living on state handouts or being on the dole is a better alternative to working then hand your notice in tommorow I certainly don't think it is. Or better still why don't some of the people on here help our tazzy to find a job or employ him.
Achieved it on 23:40 - Jul 2 with 1532 viewsShun

Achieved it on 22:34 - Jul 2 by Mrchatloads

Trident, Corporate tax avoidance, Political peadophile cover up, councilors sons upping and leaving to join ISIS yet all you lofty aspirational daily mail reading tories are interested in is picking on a lad who obviously finds it hard to find a job for whatever reason. This is why English people fail. To busy looking at what the bloke across the road has got with petty jealousy. If any of you think living on state handouts or being on the dole is a better alternative to working then hand your notice in tommorow I certainly don't think it is. Or better still why don't some of the people on here help our tazzy to find a job or employ him.

I don't think that's the issue. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think people were just irked by tazzy's frequent moans about tickets to watch RAFC being too expensive, yet choosing to go on a month-long (or however long) holiday, and then having the gall to somehow imply he's aiding Rochdale by doing it.
Achieved it on 00:06 - Jul 3 with 1484 viewstazzydjr

Achieved it on 23:40 - Jul 2 by Shun

I don't think that's the issue. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think people were just irked by tazzy's frequent moans about tickets to watch RAFC being too expensive, yet choosing to go on a month-long (or however long) holiday, and then having the gall to somehow imply he's aiding Rochdale by doing it.

As you all can tell i've refused to bite at some of the digs but this fishy here got a bite so...

I think you'll find people will be looking into visiting Spotland during this coming season being one of the only Dale Fans there made me unique especially in my Rochdale stuff at England U21 Matches people from these European countries will likely visit the club might even be increase in sales to Europe this season is gonna prove my point that what i did during June 2015 were an achievement still love how people like you have digs on the sly when in-fact you don't even know me, my life or even my circumstances

I'm the type of Football fan who increases Fanbases and Sales not drive them away because their different or have different circumstances

Some of you need to look up diversity and the meaning of it sometime

UP THE DALE

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Achieved it on 00:08 - Jul 3 with 1482 viewsD_Alien

Achieved it on 22:34 - Jul 2 by Mrchatloads

Why are English people failing? Compared to who, or what? And by whose standard?

[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 0:22]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Achieved it on 00:20 - Jul 3 with 1460 viewsBobbyjoe

His point that tickets are too expensive is perfectly valid, regardless. What he chooses to spend his money on is immaterial.
Achieved it on 07:41 - Jul 3 with 1378 viewsChaffRAFC

Achieved it on 00:06 - Jul 3 by tazzydjr

As you all can tell i've refused to bite at some of the digs but this fishy here got a bite so...

I think you'll find people will be looking into visiting Spotland during this coming season being one of the only Dale Fans there made me unique especially in my Rochdale stuff at England U21 Matches people from these European countries will likely visit the club might even be increase in sales to Europe this season is gonna prove my point that what i did during June 2015 were an achievement still love how people like you have digs on the sly when in-fact you don't even know me, my life or even my circumstances

I'm the type of Football fan who increases Fanbases and Sales not drive them away because their different or have different circumstances

UP THE DALE

Desperately wanted to avoid this thread, and had succeeded until I read this.

You're the type of football fan that increases Fanbases?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Achieved it on 08:45 - Jul 3 with 1341 viewsnordenblue

Achieved it on 00:06 - Jul 3 by tazzydjr

UP THE DALE

Sweet baby jesus,you surely cant be that diluted?
Apart from several other wild points,how is going on the piss in the Czech Republic for a week an achievement?
Achieved it on 08:55 - Jul 3 with 1333 viewsdingdangblue

Achieved it on 00:20 - Jul 3 by Bobbyjoe

His point that tickets are too expensive is perfectly valid, regardless. What he chooses to spend his money on is immaterial.

Yes but he wants us to follow the Bradford model and sell season tickets at £150? We are never going to be able to do that and compete in lge 1 or lge 2 - we cant shift 15,000. The season ticket price of £14.50 per game is more than reasonable. Its even cheaper if you choose the Sandy Lane terrace. Pay on the day prices is another issue and I think everyone agrees that £20 - £22 is too much for 3rd tier football.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024