Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lancs cup 16:32 - Jun 30 with 2540 viewsdalestats

V man utd 18th july

Poll: Remain in the eu

Lancs cup on 16:46 - Jun 30 with 2505 viewsChaffRAFC

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/lancs-cup-manchester-united-tie-confir

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lancs cup on 17:58 - Jun 30 with 2397 viewsPDIDDY

Winner to play Bury?

Gissa job

Lancs cup on 18:01 - Jun 30 with 2384 views_dezzy

Bad date, Dale at Macc that day also, I reckon a few would like to do both.

KHBA

Lancs cup on 18:59 - Jun 30 with 2297 viewsDickydaler

Can't say I'm happy with that date as I would certainly like to have seen both matches. Part of me wonders if its a mistake, and part of me wonders if they have done it on purpose as we are very likely to get beat, even against a Man U under 21 side. It would have been good to have it as a morning kick off (like most youth team matches) and then travel over to Macc for the afternoon.
Lancs cup on 19:42 - Jun 30 with 2233 viewsboromat

I should imagine that there wasn't another option, sounds like its been a nightmare to organise.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Lancs cup on 13:29 - Jul 2 with 1943 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Which one will be the first team ? i know that back in the QF lund and lillis played amongst others, will it be youth team, options are limited if hilly wanted to play kisimba bell hooper diba etc. ( at macc )
Lancs cup on 14:06 - Jul 2 with 1882 viewstazzydjr

More important thing is there prize money for the winners of the LFA Senior Cup & If so will a decently strong side be fielded against the U21 Premier League Champions?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Lancs cup on 16:34 - Jul 2 with 1781 viewsPDIDDY

Lancs cup on 14:06 - Jul 2 by tazzydjr

More important thing is there prize money for the winners of the LFA Senior Cup & If so will a decently strong side be fielded against the U21 Premier League Champions?

Prize money? Big cup only, went to the final at leyland v Wigan last year, grant holt wobble about the pitch , we had a mix of youth and reserves. Such as lainton, JT and cameron ( who never looked back after that night )

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Lancs cup on 21:17 - Jul 2 with 1644 viewstazzydjr

Lancs cup on 16:34 - Jul 2 by PDIDDY

Prize money? Big cup only, went to the final at leyland v Wigan last year, grant holt wobble about the pitch , we had a mix of youth and reserves. Such as lainton, JT and cameron ( who never looked back after that night )

If we reach the Final it'll be a good run out for the squad and taking the cup from the rival team would probably boost momentum a hell of alot in the side

Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be...

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Lancs cup on 21:29 - Jul 2 with 1613 viewsPDIDDY

Lancs cup on 21:17 - Jul 2 by tazzydjr

If we reach the Final it'll be a good run out for the squad and taking the cup from the rival team would probably boost momentum a hell of alot in the side

Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be...

A nice spoons not far away from ground at leyland, will get you a Guinness if you beat manure

Gissa job

Lancs cup on 21:40 - Jul 2 with 1593 viewstazzydjr

Lancs cup on 21:29 - Jul 2 by PDIDDY

A nice spoons not far away from ground at leyland, will get you a Guinness if you beat manure

Hope they go into that match no fear approach still think this Match is far more appealing than a trip to Macclesfield Town to see the likes of Paul Turnbull, Efe Sodje, Danny Whitaker & Chris Holroyd football schooled by a youthful Rochdale side
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 21:42]

Lancs cup on 21:47 - Jul 2 with 1573 viewsTVOS1907

Lancs cup on 21:40 - Jul 2 by tazzydjr

Hope they go into that match no fear approach still think this Match is far more appealing than a trip to Macclesfield Town to see the likes of Paul Turnbull, Efe Sodje, Danny Whitaker & Chris Holroyd football schooled by a youthful Rochdale side
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 21:42]

I bet there's a more youthful side at Altrincham.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lancs cup on 22:09 - Jul 2 with 1553 viewstazzydjr

Lancs cup on 21:47 - Jul 2 by TVOS1907

I bet there's a more youthful side at Altrincham.

If so i hope they cause one of the biggest upsets in U21 (Reserve) Football & Smash U21 Premier League Champions i still think it'd be a miss of experience for some of our more youthful league regulars especially type of players what play in Under 21 Manchester United set-up they'd gain more from going to Altrincham that day than they ever will do at Macclesfield
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 22:09]

Lancs cup on 22:49 - Jul 2 with 1501 views442Dale

Macc will be playing their first team and thus I'd expect us to do the same. Not to say there won't be players with first team experience playing Man U's kids, but unfortunately the Lancs Cup is nowhere near as competitive as it was in the past when it was the main feature of pre-season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lancs cup on 23:21 - Jul 2 with 1475 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lancs cup on 22:49 - Jul 2 by 442Dale

Macc will be playing their first team and thus I'd expect us to do the same. Not to say there won't be players with first team experience playing Man U's kids, but unfortunately the Lancs Cup is nowhere near as competitive as it was in the past when it was the main feature of pre-season.

Was n't that the Manx Cup?
Lancs cup on 23:26 - Jul 2 with 1469 views442Dale

Lancs cup on 23:21 - Jul 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Was n't that the Manx Cup?

It was sponsored by the Isle of Man tourist board?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lancs cup on 07:50 - Jul 3 with 1374 viewsBartRowou

I always knew it as the Lancs Manx Cup.

I remember Dean Walling firing two thunderbolts in successive games in one pre-season (possibly against Wigan - can't remember the other team) and losing on penalties at Burnden Park just after we'd signed Dave Sutton (it may have been the same pre-season).

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024