Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Run for Rochdale 17:55 - Jun 30 with 2505 viewsDale_Trust

Following the announcement that the Club will be supporting the Rochdale Half Marathon, the Trust are pleased to give the club their support and we're encouraging Trust Members and Dale fans to take part in any of the 3 races!

Further details >>>

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/06/run-for-rochdale/
Run for Rochdale on 19:48 - Jun 30 with 2421 viewsShun

I'm doing the half marathon. My first one. Looking forward to it!
Run for Rochdale on 22:05 - Jun 30 with 2310 views442Dale

A few of us did the Rochdale 10k from Springfield Park three years ago and it was good fun. The one in town looks excellent and it's good to see the club involved.

This and the story about the Feel Good Festival last week are really positive examples of change as we start to branch out into different areas to increase the profile of the club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Run for Rochdale on 22:35 - Jun 30 with 2276 viewsShun

Run for Rochdale on 22:05 - Jun 30 by 442Dale

A few of us did the Rochdale 10k from Springfield Park three years ago and it was good fun. The one in town looks excellent and it's good to see the club involved.

This and the story about the Feel Good Festival last week are really positive examples of change as we start to branch out into different areas to increase the profile of the club.

I did that Springfield Park one too, it was nice to see all the Dale shirts in attendance. Anybody else doing the half marathon with me?
Run for Rochdale on 22:40 - Jun 30 with 2266 views442Dale

Run for Rochdale on 22:35 - Jun 30 by Shun

I did that Springfield Park one too, it was nice to see all the Dale shirts in attendance. Anybody else doing the half marathon with me?

Would have done the 10k but I'm away. Plus I'd only get annoyed by which shirts people wore.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Run for Rochdale on 22:01 - Jul 1 with 2051 viewsClitheroeDale

Run for Rochdale on 22:35 - Jun 30 by Shun

I'm registered for Half Marathon, looking forward to running around part of my home town.
Run for Rochdale on 13:25 - Jul 9 with 1892 viewsoff2div1

Another good Charity supported by Dale fan this weekend in Leeds.

To help save lives of budding young footballers.

Feel free to Donate.

https://www.justgiving.com/ChurwellDefib
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024