Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done RAFC 10:20 - Jul 1 with 2290 viewsLS27Rdale

Congratulations to the Dale for their involvement and sponsorship of the Rochdale Run , and the Feel Good.

Not knowing the full process, im assuming the new commercial lady has been involved in it, and bearing in mind, she has been here 2 minutes, this is 2 fantastic events to promote the club within the Rochdale Area.

1, Are we going to have a 24 page thread on how Positive this is? Only fair...... 24 page thread slagging them off usually.
2. Which poster will claim it was their idea to be involved in the "run"
3. Which poster will claim it was their idea to be involved in "feel good"

Well Done RAFC on 10:26 - Jul 1 with 2270 viewsD_Alien

Completely agree.

I'd assume those were ideas she'd pitched to the board during the interview process, so no surprise to see them come to fruition quickly, but still a very positive step forward.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Well Done RAFC on 10:32 - Jul 1 with 2252 viewsLS27Rdale

Well Done RAFC on 10:26 - Jul 1 by D_Alien

Completely agree.

I'd assume those were ideas she'd pitched to the board during the interview process, so no surprise to see them come to fruition quickly, but still a very positive step forward.

My last comments were pretty much tongue in cheek.

Just drives me mad, coz so much on here is negative.

We aint Stockport, we aint Sold out to the PL. And the fans can still have a lager or 3 with the players.

And the stuff on the pitch aint bad
Well Done RAFC on 10:46 - Jul 1 with 2217 views442Dale

Well Done RAFC on 10:32 - Jul 1 by LS27Rdale

My last comments were pretty much tongue in cheek.

Just drives me mad, coz so much on here is negative.

We aint Stockport, we aint Sold out to the PL. And the fans can still have a lager or 3 with the players.

And the stuff on the pitch aint bad

A lot on here is constructive. Negativity without any positive ideas or offers of assistance isn't much help to anyone. Similarly, there are enough examples of people praising all the good work that goes on at Spotland. See the 'Run for Rochdale' thread.

The improvement recently has been great to see. Full credit to Frances for her part in this because, as you say, she has not been at the club long but her impact has been obvious.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Well Done RAFC on 10:57 - Jul 1 with 2202 viewsTVOS1907

The fact these sorts of things weren't done before mean any 'negativity' or constructive criticism was surely justified.

Many fans have come up with many good ideas over the years. A lot of these have been shared on here and, more recently, with Frances in person.

That a large proportion of these are now being taken on board and developed is credit to all involved and shouldn't be used as a point-scoring or sniping exercise.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Well Done RAFC on 11:11 - Jul 1 with 2177 viewselectricblue

The club have to be applauded for sponsoring this sporting event..
Now i would give all those who attend a voucher for a match free entry to the ticket holder and each child £5 and an adult £10 with the voucher.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024