Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Manager players 18:38 - Jul 1 with 3259 viewsChaffRAFC

I know there's a few on here, just wondering if there was anything on the last game you thought needed changing? Any players under or overrated?

Just nearing the end of my second phase of research for FM16 so wanted the opinions of the people who know best.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Football Manager players on 19:23 - Jul 1 with 3207 viewsKnowlesy

Better youth setup, I reckon. We know now that the good players that keep coming through definitely aren't just one-offs, and whilst the training facilities on this year's game were good, the youth facilities/recruitment etc were still (i may be mistaken) only adequate?

Also thought the backroom staff was a bit underpowered but I dunno. Only my opinion!
Football Manager players on 19:31 - Jul 1 with 3195 viewsMBoothman

I think both Rafferty and Tanser have been overrated on it, Raff definitely. The others seem about right, though Jonny Diba on mine was dogshit (admittedly he might be in real life too).

The game seems much easier than previous editions, as an aside; just about to kick off in the Premier League with Dale after two straight league titles. Won the Champ by about ten points, Rafferty got Player of the Year and Camps got Young Player. Players still want to leave for Champ clubs though.

Yes. That IS Sako.

Football Manager players on 23:57 - Jul 1 with 3041 viewsdale5758

Ask them to cut back on whinging players ATM its way too intense them demanding to play. I use rotation and theyre forever kicking off about leaving unless selected even if theyve played and sometimes scored in the previous match. It's so bad its tedious

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Football Manager players on 16:25 - Jul 2 with 2899 viewsChaffRAFC

Cheers guys, will take them all on board. The youth system is something I've brought up a few times with the guys I report to and tried to enhance it to the level I think we are and got rejected. They basically said that although it's doing quite well, a handful of appearances in the first team doesn't justify a youth set up at the level I thought but I'll be making it as good as I feel I can.

Diba is highly rated on the game. There was an issue with work permits at the start of the game which I've fixed but he should, by rights, turn into a decent keeper on the game.

Took on board the Rafferty and Tanser comments, both have been edited this time around with Scott Tanser having quite a bit changed, such as his pace, which seemed non-existent towards the back end of the season.

The backroom staff issue is one that was brought up by a mate of mine so will be looking into that as well.

Any other suggestions? All criticism welcome.

Football Manager players on 14:24 - Jul 3 with 2744 viewsKnowlesy

Football Manager players on 16:25 - Jul 2 by ChaffRAFC

Cheers guys, will take them all on board. The youth system is something I've brought up a few times with the guys I report to and tried to enhance it to the level I think we are and got rejected. They basically said that although it's doing quite well, a handful of appearances in the first team doesn't justify a youth set up at the level I thought but I'll be making it as good as I feel I can.

Diba is highly rated on the game. There was an issue with work permits at the start of the game which I've fixed but he should, by rights, turn into a decent keeper on the game.

Took on board the Rafferty and Tanser comments, both have been edited this time around with Scott Tanser having quite a bit changed, such as his pace, which seemed non-existent towards the back end of the season.

The backroom staff issue is one that was brought up by a mate of mine so will be looking into that as well.

Any other suggestions? All criticism welcome.

Hopefully as we keep pumping out first teamers from the youth system they'll give you a bit more leniency. a few years ago it was only a few, now there are loads.

In terms of Diba, I think that all that we heard about him a while ago that he's gonna be top level with Arsenal etc interested, I was hoping he'd have massive potential on FM. In reality it's probably about right, he turns into a decent lower league keeper. On mine when I got into the prem I sold him to someone like Walsall.

Everything else for me is pretty much right, apart from the obvious stuff which will be done anyway. Henderson never performed for me but his stats are good. it happens.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 14:26]
Football Manager players on 19:50 - Jul 3 with 2628 viewsseasidedale

The BBM messages about him not getting his badges are boring, agree with the whinning other than that happy
Football Manager players on 11:03 - Jul 4 with 2513 viewsChaffRAFC

Football Manager players on 19:50 - Jul 3 by seasidedale

The BBM messages about him not getting his badges are boring, agree with the whinning other than that happy

I've improved the coaching staff overall, BBM in particular which will hopefully allow him to pass those badges but there's not much I can do about badges and stuff.

Football Manager players on 20:06 - Jul 7 with 2356 viewsSkiptonDale

Just one I've noticed, is I think some players 'strongest foot' is wrong. I've a feeling both Olly Lancashire and Craig Dawson both have their strongest foot being their left foot, when I thought both are right footed?? I may be wrong, so feel free to correct me.
Login to get fewer ads

Football Manager players on 20:15 - Jul 7 with 2346 viewsboromat

Football Manager players on 20:06 - Jul 7 by SkiptonDale

Just one I've noticed, is I think some players 'strongest foot' is wrong. I've a feeling both Olly Lancashire and Craig Dawson both have their strongest foot being their left foot, when I thought both are right footed?? I may be wrong, so feel free to correct me.

Yeah on this note might be worth checking our new signings details are correct like preferred foot etc as they've been wrong in the past. Olly Lancashire being left footed has annoyed me!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Football Manager players on 22:23 - Jul 7 with 2261 viewsBrierls

Football Manager players on 20:15 - Jul 7 by boromat

Yeah on this note might be worth checking our new signings details are correct like preferred foot etc as they've been wrong in the past. Olly Lancashire being left footed has annoyed me!

Lancashire is ambidextrous...he's very clown shoes on either foot!
Football Manager players on 05:14 - Jul 8 with 2196 viewsChaffRAFC

Football Manager players on 20:06 - Jul 7 by SkiptonDale

Yeah, I've changed Lancashire. Basically, I get the players sent over in my file and any new players, I presume, have their preferred foot correct, it shouldn't really have to be something I check but apparently is is in some cases.

When Dawson came to us, I was told he was a left sided centre half so I checked and he'd been set to left footed at Radcliffe so I left it. Forgot to change that one as it happens but don't know if he's been put right at WBA.

Will check all the new incoming players from now on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024