Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to non-season ticket holders 18:51 - Jul 5 with 4680 views100notout

Following on from the obsession with how many season tickets Bradford have sold, a reminder for regular visitors to Spotland who haven't bought a season ticket if you can get the money together in the next few weeks to buy one it really is worth it.

A Sandy Lane season ticket costs £277.50. Paying at the turnstile will be £17 so if you are likely to miss no more than 6 games you will be better off.

Or to put it another way if you attend 20 games you will save £62.50 with a season ticket PLUS you get 25 off next years season ticket.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Message to non-season ticket holders on 15:40 - Jul 7 with 898 viewsBobbyjoe

Message to non-season ticket holders on 08:50 - Jul 7 by R17ALE

It's too early in the day for mind benders bj, but I take your post to read that you won't buy 1 season ticket for £250, but if they were £150 you might buy 2.

Either you've been on the crack pipe, or I need to get mine out!

I don't think it's that daft, R17. It's something Mrs Bobbyjoe and I might do together, whereas there is not a cat's chance of us forking out £44 for any given game! It's a matter of psychology rather than economics.
Message to non-season ticket holders on 16:30 - Jul 7 with 815 viewsfunkkk

Message to non-season ticket holders on 15:40 - Jul 7 by Bobbyjoe

I don't think it's that daft, R17. It's something Mrs Bobbyjoe and I might do together, whereas there is not a cat's chance of us forking out £44 for any given game! It's a matter of psychology rather than economics.

A season ticket is well within my budget but, as I don't fell it represents good value for money, I won't be buying one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024