Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Franchised 14:11 - Jul 21 with 4787 viewstazzydjr

Milton Keynes Wimbledon FC will visit the Fortress Spotland on 1st August 2015

Can't say its most appealing fixture rather of been LFA Senior Cup Final that day than giving a club what shouldn't exist an appearance fee

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Franchised on 14:13 - Jul 21 with 4770 viewsdebbiesfella

Agree tazz
Franchised on 14:31 - Jul 21 with 4711 viewsdingdangblue

Surprised we didn't arrange something with Wolves as part of the Ronan deal - they would have brought a few fans and we might have got a glimpse of a homegrown future star. Ah well. Mk Dons wont bring any fans and really cant see many Daleys paying another £10 after Blackburn and Huddersfield.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Franchised on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 4521 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Franchised on 14:31 - Jul 21 by dingdangblue

Surprised we didn't arrange something with Wolves as part of the Ronan deal - they would have brought a few fans and we might have got a glimpse of a homegrown future star. Ah well. Mk Dons wont bring any fans and really cant see many Daleys paying another £10 after Blackburn and Huddersfield.

Agree........Wolves would have been a good call,

Suspect this is a knee jerk reaction to a very late vacant spot in pre-season, We might have been fishing for a much bigger Club but it's not come to fruition and Mr Robinson has agreed a late fixture. Ah well.

2 o'clock Kick Off as well!
Franchised on 17:27 - Jul 21 with 4411 views442Dale

Do you have to agree price for friendly matches with the opposition?

Really do think it should have been a fiver and kids free, just get as many in as possible.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Franchised on 17:31 - Jul 21 with 4394 viewsisitme

A 3 for £20/£10 would have been a great idea, but a bit late to organise now.
Franchised on 17:32 - Jul 21 with 4391 views1mark1

Franchised on 17:27 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

Do you have to agree price for friendly matches with the opposition?

Really do think it should have been a fiver and kids free, just get as many in as possible.

Even at a fiver I really could not be bothered to watch this game. Hardly an inspiring match.

Do away teams get a percentage of takings for friendlies?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Franchised on 17:38 - Jul 21 with 4366 views1mark1

Franchised on 17:31 - Jul 21 by isitme

A 3 for £20/£10 would have been a great idea, but a bit late to organise now.

A good idea.

Franchised on 18:05 - Jul 21 with 4297 viewsColDale

It might not be the most appealing fixture, but I bet we'd struggle to get a fixture as suited to having a first game of the season against Peterborough.
Login to get fewer ads

Franchised on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 4124 viewsPDIDDY

12 aug Bury v dale

Gissa job

Franchised on 20:17 - Jul 21 with 4033 viewsitschalky

Don't bother blowing a tenner on a ticket to watch a game that nobody is interested in,use it to buy yourself some beer and crisps and settle down to watch Notts County Ladies play Chelsea Ladies in the FA Cup final from Wembley on BBC 1 at 3pm...

I shall give you all a wave...
Franchised on 20:29 - Jul 21 with 3983 viewsnordenblue

Franchised on 20:17 - Jul 21 by itschalky

Don't bother blowing a tenner on a ticket to watch a game that nobody is interested in,use it to buy yourself some beer and crisps and settle down to watch Notts County Ladies play Chelsea Ladies in the FA Cup final from Wembley on BBC 1 at 3pm...

I shall give you all a wave...

That sounds like a thriller
Franchised on 20:41 - Jul 21 with 3937 viewsitschalky

It does sound great doesn't it and at £25 a ticket including travel from Meadow Lane for a day at Wembley you can't go wrong...
Franchised on 21:34 - Jul 21 with 3832 views1mark1

Franchised on 18:05 - Jul 21 by ColDale

It might not be the most appealing fixture, but I bet we'd struggle to get a fixture as suited to having a first game of the season against Peterborough.

I agree it will be good practice for the team, just not a match worth seeing for many people.

Franchised on 01:28 - Jul 22 with 3648 viewsmacro

I could have seen this being played behind closed doors - you could imagine both sides playing a fairly near full strength team and it being a very good warm up for the following Saturday. As a friendly it makes lots of sense with MK/Posh being of a reasonably similar standard. As fair for fans then no. I’m amazed at the pricing structure I have to say. 1369 tonight - might be lucky to get 369 on August 1st
Franchised on 08:58 - Jul 22 with 3521 viewsnordenblue

Franchised on 20:41 - Jul 21 by itschalky

It does sound great doesn't it and at £25 a ticket including travel from Meadow Lane for a day at Wembley you can't go wrong...

Does your record at Wembley compare to your stunning away record last year?
Franchised on 10:09 - Jul 22 with 3469 viewsitschalky

Notts have been to Wembley several times in the recent past including playoff promotions and winning the Anglo Italian Cup in 95,how many times have Rochdale been to Wembley?....
Franchised on 10:58 - Jul 22 with 3426 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Good choice of opposition the week before the season kicks off. A good test for the team.

This Dale team is worth watching regardless of who the opposition is.
Franchised on 13:46 - Jul 30 with 3179 viewstazzydjr

I still think this game was a bad idea

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Franchised on 13:49 - Jul 30 with 3166 viewsTVOS1907

Franchised on 13:46 - Jul 30 by tazzydjr

I still think this game was a bad idea

Why?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Franchised on 20:52 - Jul 30 with 2975 viewsonedalefan

Franchised on 13:49 - Jul 30 by TVOS1907

Why?

Because if he decides to go, some-one at the club might want to speak to him about a Goldbond round so would have to think of another excuse about not doing one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024