Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Passport to leisure 15:27 - Jul 25 with 28890 viewstazzydjr

The club has scrapped the scheme means the crowd will fall even more in possibly what could of been the clubs biggest ever revenue season since Burnley, Wigan, Bury, Blackpool and the Yorkshire sides was in League 1 North

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Passport to leisure on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 3204 viewschuckleberry

Passport to leisure on 16:36 - Jul 29 by tazzydjr

That were aimed at certain users not everybody like your trying to twist it to be plus however you got access to that private tweet i shall be eliminating people i suspect are your allies from my account as i know for a fact your still on my blocked list

Bless you. If you put as much effort into looking for a job as you do bleating on here you'd have a very successful career.
Passport to leisure on 17:18 - Jul 29 with 3108 viewsbig_dave2010

Tazzy, there are full time Jobs available at kingsway business park with at least
Two more companies opening there soon.
Plus the gold bond round that is available and the turnstile thing to look into..
It might not be what you want to do but it is a step in the right direction. I have the details for an agency.. If you require it, gimme a shout on Facebook and I'll sort you out the info..
Passport to leisure on 18:14 - Jul 29 with 3010 viewsSuddenLad

Passport to leisure on 17:18 - Jul 29 by big_dave2010

Tazzy, there are full time Jobs available at kingsway business park with at least
Two more companies opening there soon.
Plus the gold bond round that is available and the turnstile thing to look into..
It might not be what you want to do but it is a step in the right direction. I have the details for an agency.. If you require it, gimme a shout on Facebook and I'll sort you out the info..

Aldi are seeking recruits at both Mellor Street and Entwisle Road. Check it out tazzy.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Passport to leisure on 18:50 - Jul 29 with 2936 viewsmoth5368

Passport to leisure on 16:36 - Jul 29 by tazzydjr

That were aimed at certain users not everybody like your trying to twist it to be plus however you got access to that private tweet i shall be eliminating people i suspect are your allies from my account as i know for a fact your still on my blocked list

A private tweet? WTF is that?
Passport to leisure on 20:25 - Jul 29 with 2830 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Crikey, didn't know anything about that James, or your missus Gary (but then I am only a part-time supporter and sometime message-boarder these days).

Sorry to hear this from both of you.
Passport to leisure on 21:09 - Jul 29 with 2732 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Tazzy - your a disgrace, grow up, stop bleating and moaning, stop bullsh1tting anyone willing to listen, stop pretending going on holiday does anything to raise Dales fan base, stop pretending "your away day trip" postings actually do anything to better the clubs profile, stop pretending you try all you can but you can't change your lifestyle, stop saying you apply for 50 jobs a week, in fact just stop.

I read El's post earlier and as many have said was best post I have seen for many a year. You Tazzy need to take a big look at poor unfortunate you and realise its not all that bad. That's if your not too busy on Tw@tter posting about haters #LazyFexkingBellend

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Passport to leisure on 21:37 - Jul 29 with 2668 viewstazzydjr

Passport to leisure on 21:09 - Jul 29 by Thacks_Rabbits

Tazzy - your a disgrace, grow up, stop bleating and moaning, stop bullsh1tting anyone willing to listen, stop pretending going on holiday does anything to raise Dales fan base, stop pretending "your away day trip" postings actually do anything to better the clubs profile, stop pretending you try all you can but you can't change your lifestyle, stop saying you apply for 50 jobs a week, in fact just stop.

I read El's post earlier and as many have said was best post I have seen for many a year. You Tazzy need to take a big look at poor unfortunate you and realise its not all that bad. That's if your not too busy on Tw@tter posting about haters #LazyFexkingBellend

Quote "Gates will drop now, even further, negativity will continue (and yes posters on here including me have an influence) but crazy selections, crazy "Ready made replacement" stories, crazy formations, crazy matches off."

don't give me the holier than thou you was one of those ready to call for the kings head

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Passport to leisure on 21:46 - Jul 29 with 2647 viewsEllGazzell

Passport to leisure on 20:25 - Jul 29 by Albert_Whitehurst

Crikey, didn't know anything about that James, or your missus Gary (but then I am only a part-time supporter and sometime message-boarder these days).

Sorry to hear this from both of you.

Don't worry about it Albert, not knowing everything is not so bad... I'm rather embarrassed to admit I don't know who you are I suspect you're 1 of 2 rather tall friends I used to (badly) play football with?

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Login to get fewer ads

Passport to leisure on 21:51 - Jul 29 with 2624 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Passport to leisure on 21:37 - Jul 29 by tazzydjr

Quote "Gates will drop now, even further, negativity will continue (and yes posters on here including me have an influence) but crazy selections, crazy "Ready made replacement" stories, crazy formations, crazy matches off."

don't give me the holier than thou you was one of those ready to call for the kings head

Yes, I stand by those comments, as many would agree.

If you manage not to mention "the King or The Fortress" in any one of your posts the rest of this year I will give the £100 I offered you to get a job to charity - you up for that?

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Passport to leisure on 21:56 - Jul 29 with 2600 viewsEllGazzell

Passport to leisure on 15:49 - Jul 29 by ChaffRAFC

Bloody hell, mate, didn't know any of that but a fantastic post all the same.

I think it boils down to them that can be arsed and them that can't. It's like when you need to lose weight, if you put your mind to it and have the determination, you can do it, I lost 6 stone in 9 months years back (had no job and have since put it back on mind!), Ell Gazzell himself did the same and helped me in my quest I remember, getting me up at stupid o'clock to go running round Hollingworth Lake! It's a mental thing, you have to have a genuine desire to do so, people think they do have but they don't and the longer it goes, the harder it becomes.

It's different these days, the lazy ones have a lot less motivation because the government give them more money in benefits and the need and the incentive to work becomes less . The hard working that want to work, will find work, the ones that aren't bothered won't. Some may well struggle despite being hard working but eventually I believe they will find something if they want it enough.

My old man has retired three times! He retired from the Police, could have sat on his arse and lived off his Police pension, he didn't, he went and got hold of his mate and asked him for a job on his taxi rank and worked there for a few years. Then he retired, which lasted a week before he felt the need to work again and started up his own taxi company before stopping that and driving vans and waggons again. He's been doing that until this year and it's only because his health has deteriorated that he's had to stop working otherwise, even at 70, he'd still be grafting!

But when you offer people suggestions that are no brainers like some of us have and they get completely ignored then you realize that you're talking to a wall. You can offer any amount of advice and help but if that person isn't willing to help themselves then it will be in one ear and our of the other.

Don't sweat it Chaff lad. I'm carrying too much beef at the moment and it's making my issues worse. I'd love to be driving across town to drag you out of your stink pit at 5.30 (I think it was) and running up to t'lake.

Those were the days eh, happy they were. Twas all simple, we both lost weight but I got highlights as well... Before Colin got his I might add!

Remember that minibus trip (to Southend?) me and you on the back row and I polished off the majority of a bottle of vodka.

Think we had El gatto with us - now there was a character!

Passport to leisure on 21:57 - Jul 29 with 2596 viewstazzydjr

Passport to leisure on 21:51 - Jul 29 by Thacks_Rabbits

Yes, I stand by those comments, as many would agree.

If you manage not to mention "the King or The Fortress" in any one of your posts the rest of this year I will give the £100 I offered you to get a job to charity - you up for that?

Yeah which charity you got in mind?

Passport to leisure on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 2573 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Passport to leisure on 21:57 - Jul 29 by tazzydjr

Yeah which charity you got in mind?

I would suggest Mr Gazzell's and would get you to match it if you fail. But then I pi55ed in the wind before so :)

Tazzy generally people want to help you but there is only so much bollox people can take - nothing personal!

Passport to leisure on 22:09 - Jul 29 with 2543 viewstazzydjr

Passport to leisure on 22:01 - Jul 29 by Thacks_Rabbits

I would suggest Mr Gazzell's and would get you to match it if you fail. But then I pi55ed in the wind before so :)

Tazzy generally people want to help you but there is only so much bollox people can take - nothing personal!

Sounds good

Passport to leisure on 22:22 - Jul 29 with 2502 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Passport to leisure on 21:46 - Jul 29 by EllGazzell

Don't worry about it Albert, not knowing everything is not so bad... I'm rather embarrassed to admit I don't know who you are I suspect you're 1 of 2 rather tall friends I used to (badly) play football with?

No, but your Mum still eyes up my clothes for you.... :-)
Passport to leisure on 22:31 - Jul 29 with 2470 viewsEllGazzell

Passport to leisure on 22:22 - Jul 29 by Albert_Whitehurst

No, but your Mum still eyes up my clothes for you.... :-)

Argggghh hahaha haha. She's just been over for a week doing our washing and ironing - can't blame that on AS, that is just laziness. I'll tell her you've got some clobber there you're growing out of and it needs bringing over on her next trip in October 😁

How the hell are you? You mum and dad ok? Your old man appeared on a video a while back on here posted by George.

Passport to leisure on 23:07 - Jul 29 with 2399 viewsBobbyjoe

Jane & I very saddened to hear your news, James, but full of admiration for your typically positive response. Best of luck to you both. Hope to see you when you're next back in town.
Passport to leisure on 10:17 - Jul 30 with 2211 viewsEllGazzell

Passport to leisure on 23:07 - Jul 29 by Bobbyjoe

Jane & I very saddened to hear your news, James, but full of admiration for your typically positive response. Best of luck to you both. Hope to see you when you're next back in town.

Hiya Phil and Jane 😁 As I've just told your jumping son on Facebook - in the grand scheme of things the AS activity levels are fairly low and I tend to have spikes rather than constant so if I can stay "active" then I have a fighting chance of keeping it in check.

Therefore I'm not gonna be wallowing around bemoaning my inability to limbo dance and hulahoop.

Hope you're both well, I see he's got you 2 jumping in pictures now!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024