Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson: Barnsley approach? 13:09 - Jul 27 with 40515 views442Dale

Sports Editor at BBC Sheffield:

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:13 - Jul 27 with 10591 viewsfitzochris

If they have, he's gone.

Bad stage of pre-season to lose an attacking outlet of his magnitude, but it's the way things are. Hopefully, as this has been rumoured for some time, Hilly has a replacement lined up.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:17 - Jul 27 with 10559 viewsmightydale

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:13 - Jul 27 by fitzochris

If they have, he's gone.

Bad stage of pre-season to lose an attacking outlet of his magnitude, but it's the way things are. Hopefully, as this has been rumoured for some time, Hilly has a replacement lined up.

if we sell Henderson i will never go to another dale game again ( i don't go many anyway)

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:19 - Jul 27 with 10434 viewselectricblue

Could be the reason why Henderson as not signed the contract extention......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:19 - Jul 27 with 10427 viewszxcvbnm

Approaches for players are made all the time though.

Hoping you’re wrong with your view.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:19 - Jul 27 with 10422 viewsfitzochris

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:17 - Jul 27 by mightydale

if we sell Henderson i will never go to another dale game again ( i don't go many anyway)

If this is true, we will sell him.

Given his age, the likely money on offer and the fact Henderson will more than likely want the transfer, it's inevitable.

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:20 - Jul 27 with 10422 viewsthebackrowhero

Snap
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:23 - Jul 27 with 10380 viewsKenBoon

I'd be surprised if he and Allen are still with us when the transfer window closes. Henderson has also been linked with mk dongs. Once we get a firm bid I imagine we'd get a few.
As for barnsley. they can f**k off. I'm sick of Yorkshires' least important club doing all their scouting here.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 10374 viewsNewbury_Dale

If there's a sale to be made, we'll make it. We're buying the ground don't you know ?
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 10371 viewsfitzochris

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:20 - Jul 27 by thebackrowhero

Snap

We are a selling club. We can't be angry about that.

What would attract ire is if we did sell him but no attempt was made to bring in a credible replacement.

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:29 - Jul 27 with 10326 viewsToffeemanc

If the money is right he will most likely leave, although didn't Hilly say last week regarding the contract extension that he has already told Hendo he won't be sold even if he didn't sign the extension?

For me if it's true the only thing that really grates about the situation is that we would be selling to a potential rival for this season, and more annoyingly it's F&*%%*& Barnsley AGAIN !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:34 - Jul 27 with 10269 viewsrkershaw

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:29 - Jul 27 by Toffeemanc

If the money is right he will most likely leave, although didn't Hilly say last week regarding the contract extension that he has already told Hendo he won't be sold even if he didn't sign the extension?

For me if it's true the only thing that really grates about the situation is that we would be selling to a potential rival for this season, and more annoyingly it's F&*%%*& Barnsley AGAIN !

Get him sold for £500k.... bring Doney back for £250k and we have the ideal replacement with money to spare... End of!!!!
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:36 - Jul 27 with 10247 viewsParkinsGimp

I thought it would be quite obvious he will be going...just because its been quiet for a bit doesnt mean he wont go before the end of the transfer window....now the question you should ask yourselves is...have we got a replacement?
And as for the offer it wont take much for the board to accept and allow him to go.
And will Hill get the funds to replace if we dont sell too near the end of the transfer?
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:40 - Jul 27 with 10202 viewsflyerdale

I fooking hate yorkshire
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:43 - Jul 27 with 10173 viewspioneer

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:34 - Jul 27 by rkershaw

Get him sold for £500k.... bring Doney back for £250k and we have the ideal replacement with money to spare... End of!!!!

We wont get 500K because we wont ask for 500K. We will ask for much less than that with add ons and we all know what happened to the add ons for the bloke we sold last summer (a much younger bloke), while the add ons for Done aren't looking promising at the moment.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:47 - Jul 27 with 10131 viewstazzydjr

These South Yorkshire Dingles well and truly want to be Roses Derby Rivals

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 10127 viewsFred_Talbot

Just what we need with the season less than 2 weeks away FFS...

Where's Fred?

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:57 - Jul 27 with 10039 viewsTalkingSutty

Don't get upset about it MD, it's not worth it. Every single player at Rochdale is for sale, that's a condition that attracts them to lower their levels by playing for Rochdale. It was explained perfectly by Hilly and the Chairman following the sale of Matty Done. Any decent offer and we sell.

We can't compete with the wages paid by other clubs, how can we when we struggle to attract home support of 2,500?. Good luck to Hendo if he leaves or any of the other players come to that. Once you realise that taking the next step as a club is never going to happen, the selling of players doesn't really matter. It's one step forward then another step back.

The club have to sell to survive and it's a fine balancing act but obviously losing your best players always leaves you open to slipping down a division so sometimes you reap what you sow. Just go to the games MD and enjoy the match, strengthening the team and holding on to our best players in an attempt to reach the next level isn't going to happen for a number of reasons, the biggest one being the lack of support from the Rochdale Public.

I am amazed we are nearly in August and Hendos still at the club, any player scoring 22 goals in League One will always attract attention.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:00 - Jul 27 with 9998 viewszxcvbnm

Hill doesn’t want Hendo sold - unless Hendo kicks up a real fuss I’m looking positively and I think Hendo won’t be sold. Done and the others I expected it Hill sanctioned it but this is different

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:03 - Jul 27 with 9953 viewsmightydale

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:57 - Jul 27 by TalkingSutty

Don't get upset about it MD, it's not worth it. Every single player at Rochdale is for sale, that's a condition that attracts them to lower their levels by playing for Rochdale. It was explained perfectly by Hilly and the Chairman following the sale of Matty Done. Any decent offer and we sell.

We can't compete with the wages paid by other clubs, how can we when we struggle to attract home support of 2,500?. Good luck to Hendo if he leaves or any of the other players come to that. Once you realise that taking the next step as a club is never going to happen, the selling of players doesn't really matter. It's one step forward then another step back.

The club have to sell to survive and it's a fine balancing act but obviously losing your best players always leaves you open to slipping down a division so sometimes you reap what you sow. Just go to the games MD and enjoy the match, strengthening the team and holding on to our best players in an attempt to reach the next level isn't going to happen for a number of reasons, the biggest one being the lack of support from the Rochdale Public.

I am amazed we are nearly in August and Hendos still at the club, any player scoring 22 goals in League One will always attract attention.

that the reason why fans won't come to rochdale cause we keep selling our players for peanuts.

I do promise you i will never go to a game again if sell Henderson. I did the same thing why we made steve errrrrr manager

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:05 - Jul 27 with 9929 viewsisitme

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:03 - Jul 27 by mightydale

that the reason why fans won't come to rochdale cause we keep selling our players for peanuts.

I do promise you i will never go to a game again if sell Henderson. I did the same thing why we made steve errrrrr manager

The reason we have to keep selling players is that we don't get enough fans! Somewhere the cycle needs to be broken.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:05 - Jul 27 with 9927 viewsTalkingSutty

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:00 - Jul 27 by zxcvbnm

Hill doesn’t want Hendo sold - unless Hendo kicks up a real fuss I’m looking positively and I think Hendo won’t be sold. Done and the others I expected it Hill sanctioned it but this is different

So if Barnsley offer to double or treble Hendos wages Hilly will tell Hendo he can't have the money, or move to a bigger Club and force him to stay at Rochdale?
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:06 - Jul 27 with 9912 viewsD_Alien

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:57 - Jul 27 by TalkingSutty

Agree with most of that TS, except that being in the financial circumstances we are does not preclude moving up to the championship at some stage. You advise MD not to get upset about the sale of a player; I'd advise (not you in particular, just in general) not being pessimistic about promotion as if it were never going to be possible.

Our selling policy and promotion are NOT mutually exclusive. We could sell Hendo to whoever, and still find ourselves right up there and in with a shout come next April/May. In which case, fans like MD will be kicking themselves, although I suspect they'll have returned to the cause well before that point.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:06 - Jul 27 with 9908 viewsmightydale

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:05 - Jul 27 by isitme

The reason we have to keep selling players is that we don't get enough fans! Somewhere the cycle needs to be broken.

thats down to the club, not the fan's

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:08 - Jul 27 with 9884 viewsisitme

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:06 - Jul 27 by mightydale

thats down to the club, not the fan's

But without selling players we wouldn't have a club as the crowds are so poor. Perhaps if more people took a leap of faith we would not be in this situation.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:08 - Jul 27 with 9877 viewsflyerdale

Oh well will just enjoy our season in league one while it lasts. Could be the last one for a while.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024