Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson: Barnsley approach? 13:09 - Jul 27 with 40546 views442Dale

Sports Editor at BBC Sheffield:

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:34 - Jul 28 with 4841 viewsValleySaddler

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:10 - Jul 28 by D_Alien

Simply intended to unsettle the player, as a starter.

I for one think Henderson is to intelligent for this to unsettle him.
What we do have in our favour is that he has the perfect balance between Herbalife and his football currently and seems very very settled............
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:39 - Jul 28 with 4807 viewsaleanddale

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:34 - Jul 28 by ValleySaddler

I for one think Henderson is to intelligent for this to unsettle him.
What we do have in our favour is that he has the perfect balance between Herbalife and his football currently and seems very very settled............

He does love the Dale.

Wife settled in Manchester..

We are happy with his other commitments...

Get a two year extension offer under his nose!!!!
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:02 - Jul 28 with 4631 viewsmightydale

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:39 - Jul 28 by aleanddale

He does love the Dale.

Wife settled in Manchester..

We are happy with his other commitments...

Get a two year extension offer under his nose!!!!

3 years with a one year extension after so many games played

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:12 - Jul 28 with 4548 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:55 - Jul 28 by tazzydjr

I would of probably got a season ticket during the "Early Bird" period if the club actually informed people that PTL is no longer being accepted

I feel like the club basically done it after the deadline so they can try and extract more money which is naughty it's like a loan shark type thing

Sorry, Taz, but you've no intention of getting a season ticket at any time. You've made that clear before.

Now what about the suggestions by R17 and Chaff on the other thread?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:39 - Jul 28 with 4387 viewszxcvbnm

I agree, no excuse in tazs situation in not taking on a goldbond round. Smacks of laziness.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:42 - Jul 28 with 4352 views1mark1

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 12:48 - Jul 28 by tazzydjr

Club need to learn how to sell seats and promotional incentives to stop fans going elsewhere instead of expecting everything to fall into their laps all the time

Honestly could never go anywhere else, but could easily stop going to matches altogether given a set of circumstances all coming together. Unless I started supporting Rochdale Town, but they are no way in competition with Dale.

The club don't though in my opinion do enough to bring in extra support, with promotional activities.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 15:52]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:46 - Jul 28 with 4324 viewstazzydjr

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:39 - Jul 28 by zxcvbnm

I agree, no excuse in tazs situation in not taking on a goldbond round. Smacks of laziness.

hows that smacks of laziness i haven't looked into it just yet no matter how much i would love my life to revolve around my beloved local club i also have a life beyond the beautiful game like everyone else

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:47 - Jul 28 with 4317 viewsRalphs12

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 13:55 - Jul 28 by tazzydjr

I would of probably got a season ticket during the "Early Bird" period if the club actually informed people that PTL is no longer being accepted

I feel like the club basically done it after the deadline so they can try and extract more money which is naughty it's like a loan shark type thing

No you probably wouldn't. You would've probably started yet another thread moaning about the club not pandering to YOUR exact wants of lower prices just because you can't be arsed to save up pre season ticket renewal time.

You don't have to have a pint at football, you choose to. You don't have to goto the U21's tournament abroad, you chose to. Now do us all a favour and drop the world is against me attitude it's a broken fecking record. No one owes you anything. I'm sick of seeing your diluted ramblings about how the club should thank you for this or that or the government are now psychopaths for having the barefaced cheek to ask you to get out and get some form of employment.

Why don't you bring out this amazing business mind you so often state you have and get yourself sorted for a season ticket at the same price everyone else is paying (whatever the situations may be) then maybe just maybe we won't have to read through another one of your garbage posts.
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:47 - Jul 28 with 4317 viewsdeezel

Ah, but is tazzy fit enough to go tramping around the streets of rOchdale after the incident with the tram and subsequent leg injury?

If i remember correctly Tazzy has had to turn down potential jobs because of problems with the "war wound"
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:50 - Jul 28 with 4297 views1mark1

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 14:33 - Jul 28 by electricblue

Only way to end these rumours is for henderson to sign a contract extension....

Would still be able to be sold, but help the Dale, and himself, by giving both Dale and himself a better bargaining position.

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:52 - Jul 28 with 4294 viewsKenBoon

Can this not stay on topic?

100k... tight arsed yorkshire clowns.
Good luck to them. It's not like everything they've ever bought off us hasn't turned to shit.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:01 - Jul 28 with 4243 views1mark1

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:52 - Jul 28 by KenBoon

Good luck to them. It's not like everything they've ever bought off us hasn't turned to shit.

To me a minimum of £600,000 should be acceptable , with at least £400,000 up front. Henderson is in the prime of his career, our best current player, a good all round forward, who can score and make goals.

I have a feeling that if we do sell, like with Done we will not know as fans whether or not it was a good deal, because we will not get to know how much we got for him.

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:24 - Jul 28 with 4088 viewsTalkingSutty

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:01 - Jul 28 by 1mark1

To me a minimum of £600,000 should be acceptable , with at least £400,000 up front. Henderson is in the prime of his career, our best current player, a good all round forward, who can score and make goals.

I have a feeling that if we do sell, like with Done we will not know as fans whether or not it was a good deal, because we will not get to know how much we got for him.

Twelve months on his contract left and after that he can walk away for nothing. Thirty years old nearly, I can't see much more than 200k to be honest, but obviously I could be wrong.

In an ideal world he stays at Dale at keeps us in League One, financially that will be worth a lot more than Hendersons Transfer fee. It depends if his heads been turned by Barnsleys apparent interest.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:29 - Jul 28 with 4036 views1mark1

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:24 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

Twelve months on his contract left and after that he can walk away for nothing. Thirty years old nearly, I can't see much more than 200k to be honest, but obviously I could be wrong.

In an ideal world he stays at Dale at keeps us in League One, financially that will be worth a lot more than Hendersons Transfer fee. It depends if his heads been turned by Barnsleys apparent interest.

I agree that the 600k is an amount that is very high, but to me that's what he is worth to us. Like you I would rather have the player than the cash, but if he is to go we should maximise the money. It would help him and us if he agreed a new contract.

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:46 - Jul 28 with 3890 viewsTalkingSutty

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:29 - Jul 28 by 1mark1

I agree that the 600k is an amount that is very high, but to me that's what he is worth to us. Like you I would rather have the player than the cash, but if he is to go we should maximise the money. It would help him and us if he agreed a new contract.

Correct.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:56 - Jul 28 with 3812 viewspioneer

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:29 - Jul 28 by 1mark1

Chesterfield just sold somebody for 1.3 million - we really have to do a better job at pricing.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:59 - Jul 28 with 3794 viewsisitme

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 16:56 - Jul 28 by pioneer

Chesterfield just sold somebody for 1.3 million - we really have to do a better job at pricing.

Yes.

Sam Clucas a 24 year old midfielder. If he is worth that then Allen must be worth more, although I suppose worth depends on what someone else is prepared to pay.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 17:11 - Jul 28 with 3734 viewsmightydale

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:46 - Jul 28 by tazzydjr

hows that smacks of laziness i haven't looked into it just yet no matter how much i would love my life to revolve around my beloved local club i also have a life beyond the beautiful game like everyone else

takes 2-3 hours max to do a goodbound round,even people with FULL TIME JOBS manage to fit it into their life so Stop making fcuking excuses. if you cared that much about not being able to watching your beloved Rochdale you would of been up at the clubshop 9 o'clock Monday morning asking for a goodbound round.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 17:13 - Jul 28 with 3714 viewsDaley_Lama

For Chesterfield

San Clucas went up a division
Doyle went up a division

Done went sideways for a bigger wage
Henderson would do the same with this bid

I dont think there would have been many moans had Done gone up a division. It is the selling to clubs we are directly competing with that sticks in the craw.

Poll: DF in or out

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 17:22 - Jul 28 with 3629 viewssweetcorn

If henderson ends up going Keith Hill needs to think long and hard next time he speaks to the press regarding our transfer activity. If henderson ends up going (and at this point i see no other outcome) then it will be the second time in 6 months hill has assured us somebody wont be leaving only to see them go..

That is the part that grinds me most, we're a selling club, i get that, just please dont try and tell the fans it'll be different this time when it almost certainly wont.

For me we dont need to sell, so we shouldnt, that old chesnut about him not giving 100% if we make him stay doesnt matter, as hendo playing at 50% is better than any replacement we can afford..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 17:33 - Jul 28 with 3557 viewsdaz

Completely bone idle!

I work full time and have a 6 year old who I have to drag round with me when I do my round. But if it means I get a season ticket for the club I love for next to nothing. It's a no brainier!
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 17:33 - Jul 28 with 3552 viewsWhiteyBFC

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 15:52 - Jul 28 by KenBoon

Can't see us going any higher than 200k.

I rate the bloke, if he signed I'd see it as a good addition to the squad. But if he's so well set financially with the protein shake selling etc, then maybe he'd be better served remaining at Dale where he's doing well and is well appreciated by all?
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 17:54 - Jul 28 with 3440 viewsupthedale

To me it seems quite a similar one to COG. He had a successful letting business (or property development, something to do with houses anyway) so it was touted that he wouldn't want to move and disrupt that. I was also told by an Oldham fan when he joined us on loan initially that he was close to giving up football because he wasn't enjoying it anymore, which seemed to change at Dale.

Both roughly 1 goal every 3 games for us (I think, after calculating from the Wiki pages!).

Hopefully the outcome won't mirror COG. Herbalife seems to take up quite a bit of time. Be interesting to see if he plays tonight.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 20:07 - Jul 28 with 2944 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

To everyone saying sign a new contract, sadly contracts mean nothing in football. He could sign a new deal and leave the day after.
Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 20:14 - Jul 28 with 2896 viewsSuddenLad

Henderson: Barnsley approach? on 20:07 - Jul 28 by PaulHeymanGuy

To everyone saying sign a new contract, sadly contracts mean nothing in football. He could sign a new deal and leave the day after.

We realise that but the longer the time left on his contract, the better bargaining position for Dale when it comes to discussing a fee.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024