Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson bid Rejected... 01:42 - Jul 29 with 4496 viewsDaleyBrent

Sky Sources: Rochdale reject £100,000 bid from Barnsley for forward Ian Henderson.
Henderson bid Rejected... on 08:06 - Jul 29 with 4305 viewsrafc1984

Big news. Thanks for info
Henderson bid Rejected... on 08:16 - Jul 29 with 4284 viewsstigmundo77

Very astute, unsettling offer - Would not be surprised to see this rise to 150k and Hendo to double his wages in the next few weeks. Will be a very sad time if so...
Henderson bid Rejected... on 08:48 - Jul 29 with 4213 viewsfitzochris

Henderson bid Rejected... on 08:16 - Jul 29 by stigmundo77

Very astute, unsettling offer - Would not be surprised to see this rise to 150k and Hendo to double his wages in the next few weeks. Will be a very sad time if so...

To reiterate my feelings from the other thread - the club and the player are blameless if this deal does go through - but the timing, as always seems to be the case, is awful.

Hilly knows we already need reinforcements and is certainly not sitting idle on that score by all accounts, so, hopefully, as this move has been rumoured for some time, he has a contingency in mind in addition to his other targets.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Henderson bid Rejected... on 09:14 - Jul 29 with 4130 viewsParkinsGimp

Derisory offer we need more than we got for Done( but that was also a low price). If we were Crewe or someone else we would be asking to start talking at £500k
Henderson bid Rejected... on 09:18 - Jul 29 with 4106 viewsfitzochris

Henderson bid Rejected... on 09:14 - Jul 29 by ParkinsGimp

Derisory offer we need more than we got for Done( but that was also a low price). If we were Crewe or someone else we would be asking to start talking at £500k

As explained elsewhere, Henderson's age and the fact he only has a year left on his contract means £200k is about as much as we can expect.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Henderson bid Rejected... on 10:31 - Jul 29 with 3936 viewsstigmundo77

Agreed Fitzochris, £200k and he's a goner. My biggest concern at present is the lack of decent back up or reserve for the 1st teamers in place - We still don't have a decent back up for McGinty, Dawson, Lund or Bennett = New faces required asap
Henderson bid Rejected... on 10:36 - Jul 29 with 3920 viewsBrierls

Henderson bid Rejected... on 10:31 - Jul 29 by stigmundo77

Agreed Fitzochris, £200k and he's a goner. My biggest concern at present is the lack of decent back up or reserve for the 1st teamers in place - We still don't have a decent back up for McGinty, Dawson, Lund or Bennett = New faces required asap

I hope you mean McNulty. I'm still haunted by McGinty...
Henderson bid Rejected... on 10:59 - Jul 29 with 3835 viewsnordenblue

Henderson bid Rejected... on 10:31 - Jul 29 by stigmundo77

Its fine,well use the line again that we've already got ready made replacements at the club so dont worry about reinvesting any of the fee.
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson bid Rejected... on 12:49 - Jul 29 with 3648 viewsBlueMessiah

Henderson bid Rejected... on 10:59 - Jul 29 by nordenblue

Its fine,well use the line again that we've already got ready made replacements at the club so dont worry about reinvesting any of the fee.

Sad but true, this is only the beginning of this particular saga. Get your club quotes bingo cards at the ready...

Poll: Do I Know You?

Henderson bid Rejected... on 13:25 - Jul 29 with 3485 viewsstigmundo77

LOL :) Brierls...........McGinty was truly haunting.
Henderson bid Rejected... on 18:57 - Jul 30 with 2800 viewsroccydaleian

Henderson bid Rejected... on 19:01 - Jul 30 with 2772 viewsPDIDDY

Henderson bid Rejected... on 18:57 - Jul 30 by roccydaleian

Bargain haha, some mongs actually saying it's a bit too much ,

Gissa job

Henderson bid Rejected... on 19:16 - Jul 30 with 2711 viewsKenBoon

Henderson bid Rejected... on 18:57 - Jul 30 by roccydaleian

LOL. Hopefully some bucketeers can jump aboard that.

On the subject of BIG MONEY SIGNINGS. I'm not really that #obsessed so aren't away of berry's transfer activity, but are they actually paying BIG MONEY transfer fees, or, picking up free/cheap players and paying BIG MONEY wages?
Henderson bid Rejected... on 20:58 - Jul 30 with 2549 viewsPDIDDY

Henderson bid Rejected... on 19:16 - Jul 30 by KenBoon

LOL. Hopefully some bucketeers can jump aboard that.

On the subject of BIG MONEY SIGNINGS. I'm not really that #obsessed so aren't away of berry's transfer activity, but are they actually paying BIG MONEY transfer fees, or, picking up free/cheap players and paying BIG MONEY wages?

All frees, who knows how much they are being paid but jim nults got a pay rise signing for dale

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024