Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? 08:10 - Jul 29 with 3517 viewspaulscho

A first for me for many a season,i attended Saturdays game against Huddersfield .
One thing that became apparent to me was the effort or I would say the lack of effort put in by this fella .He looks to me like he has a chip on his shoulder and everything appears to be to much of an effort to actually be bothered .
One wonder goal against MK Dons and not else as far as I can see ,I cant imagine KH putting up with him for much longer ....passenger for me !!!
One player that did impress was the young lad Kassimba Kassimba ,looks like he has plenty of potential...could do with stretching him a bit however .

livinginadalewonderland

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 08:58 - Jul 29 with 3432 views442Dale

I thought he did quite well against Huddersfield. Looks more comfortable and involved when playing centrally.

He's obviously a confidence player, don't confuse looking unsure with a lack of effort.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:07 - Jul 29 with 3403 viewsParkinsGimp

I could of told you this last season. This guy simply is not good enough.
RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:29 - Jul 29 with 3354 viewsboffley

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:07 - Jul 29 by ParkinsGimp

"I could of told you this last season". Knowing your usual M.O. you probably did.------By the way it's "have" ------ not "of."
RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:40 - Jul 29 with 3307 viewszxcvbnm

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:07 - Jul 29 by ParkinsGimp

Is there anyone you like?

Poll: Best loanee keeper

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:44 - Jul 29 with 3291 viewspaulscho

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:29 - Jul 29 by boffley

"I could of told you this last season". Knowing your usual M.O. you probably did.------By the way it's "have" ------ not "of."

I remember why I don't post to often ,Nob jockeys like you "
Anyway he aint up to it "chip on his shoulder " show him the door .
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 9:44]

livinginadalewonderland

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 21:56 - Jul 29 with 2887 viewsShun

I'm a fan of RNL. I really believe that if he plays in the middle then he'll score goals. Lots of them. I expect him to have a good season.
RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 22:31 - Jul 29 with 2813 viewsrod_leach

RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 09:29 - Jul 29 by boffley

Got the wrong reply sorry. Please ignore me
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 22:33]
RNL simply not good enougth,and actually doesnt look interested to me ? on 22:33 - Jul 29 with 2799 viewsrod_leach

Dick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024