Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio advert 21:07 - Jul 29 with 3087 viewsBrighouseDale

Just saw this on Facebook, does anyone know if this has been played on local radio? If so, pat on the back for whoever suggested it, someone is clearly trying.

https://audioboom.com/boos/3418328-the-wait-is-almost-over?utm_campaign=embed&ut

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Radio advert on 21:15 - Jul 29 with 3053 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sweeeeeetie Lad...........but good stuff.
Radio advert on 00:11 - Jul 30 with 2923 viewsirisaln

Heard it today on local radio
Resolution.
Well done RAFC, very positive.
Radio advert on 07:38 - Jul 30 with 2841 viewsBrighouseDale

Radio advert on 00:11 - Jul 30 by irisaln

Heard it today on local radio
Resolution.
Well done RAFC, very positive.

Great stuff. There's clearly still a long way to go where marketing is concerned, but it's so much better than it used to be!

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Radio advert on 08:27 - Jul 30 with 2790 viewsR17ALE

You can tell this is the work of the new marketing manager. All the messages coming out of the club these days have the same subliminal code. It's clever marketing stuff.

"Together every match, every season" is a long term plan and may well work.

And the "team Rochdale" tag has been picked up again!

What a joy that the club finally are employing someone with 'marketing' in their Title who actually knows what it means. First time for everything!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Radio advert on 08:50 - Jul 30 with 2760 viewsnordenblue

Radio advert on 08:27 - Jul 30 by R17ALE

You can tell this is the work of the new marketing manager. All the messages coming out of the club these days have the same subliminal code. It's clever marketing stuff.

"Together every match, every season" is a long term plan and may well work.

And the "team Rochdale" tag has been picked up again!

What a joy that the club finally are employing someone with 'marketing' in their Title who actually knows what it means. First time for everything!

Having recently been bought a surprise present from the club for a game this season,my partner said what a joy it was to deal with the club in particular the information and detailed response when making the initial enquiry from the lady in question.
My mrs works in a very strong customer service focused role and to win her over takes some doing,a massive improvement from recent times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024