Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ex Loanee 11:34 - Jul 31 with 2460 viewselectricblue

Ex Dale loanee Jake Kean as been released from Blackburn...
Is he worth another try at Dale.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

ex Loanee on 11:47 - Jul 31 with 2418 viewsTVOS1907

No

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

ex Loanee on 11:56 - Jul 31 with 2382 viewsmacro

Agreed it’s a no from me too
ex Loanee on 12:02 - Jul 31 with 2352 viewsTomRAFC

It's a no from me too.

The stats from the spell he had at Hartlepool before he came to us made him sound like a god

In reality he was a bit weak and clumsy. Not what we need.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

ex Loanee on 12:17 - Jul 31 with 2310 viewsrafc1984

God no. Absolutely not.
ex Loanee on 12:20 - Jul 31 with 2294 viewsChaffRAFC

Don't really want him back as I'm not sure he's any better than Lillis. If we fail to get Logan however, I wouldn't quite write him off.

What we forget is that Kean came into what was the start of a downward spiral with Steve Eyre in charge and Eyre had used 4 goalkeepers just during pre-season before Kean arrived to play his first game at Sheffield Wednesday. In short, I'm saying the lad was thrown in at the deep end and practically drowned. Not to mention he had a defence of Holness and Trotman in front of him.

He must have ability to have been playing regularly at Championship and League One level.

Personally, if we can't get Logan in for whatever reason, I'd be on the phone to Burnley and begging to bring in Matt Gilks on loan. He's barely played for them and we all know how good he can be, and his kicking has improved! And he still lives in Royton!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

ex Loanee on 12:43 - Jul 31 with 2212 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Another ex Loanee that I'd give another go is David Ball.

I think he looked decent in his first spell with us and perhaps needs a bit of KH magic to get his career going again.

Still only 25.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

ex Loanee on 12:46 - Jul 31 with 2197 viewsBrierls

Absolutely not.
ex Loanee on 12:49 - Jul 31 with 2186 viewsBrierls

ex Loanee on 12:43 - Jul 31 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Another ex Loanee that I'd give another go is David Ball.

I think he looked decent in his first spell with us and perhaps needs a bit of KH magic to get his career going again.

Still only 25.

I don't know what is going on with David Ball, I expected him to be sorted with a club long before now. He'll have been on a fair whack at Fleetwood.

I thought he was excellent in his first spell, but dissapointing in his second spell when he looked like he didn't want to be here. In his defence, I don't think any of the players did!

I'd have him back here in a heartbeat, Hilly could make a real player out of him!
Login to get fewer ads

ex Loanee on 16:24 - Jul 31 with 1927 viewsChaffRAFC

Jake Kean expected to sign for Premiership side Norwich City.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

ex Loanee on 16:45 - Jul 31 with 1871 viewsDySporting

If they sign him he'd be third choice behind ruddy and Rudd. Filling the role which mark bunn vacated last season.
ex Loanee on 17:00 - Jul 31 with 1814 viewsTVOS1907

ex Loanee on 16:45 - Jul 31 by DySporting

If they sign him he'd be third choice behind ruddy and Rudd. Filling the role which mark bunn vacated last season.

So they'll have Ruddy, Rudd and Ruddy Heck!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

ex Loanee on 20:56 - Jul 31 with 1563 viewsTalkingSutty

ex Loanee on 12:49 - Jul 31 by Brierls

I don't know what is going on with David Ball, I expected him to be sorted with a club long before now. He'll have been on a fair whack at Fleetwood.

I thought he was excellent in his first spell, but dissapointing in his second spell when he looked like he didn't want to be here. In his defence, I don't think any of the players did!

I'd have him back here in a heartbeat, Hilly could make a real player out of him!

He's the right age and has a good pedigree, i wonder why Fleetwood released him? I think the lower down the leagues you go attitude and work rate come into play, maybe there is a question mark there but Ball is a player who you always feel hasn't reached his potential. I felt the same way about Tutte. Ball would be a decent signing.
ex Loanee on 21:04 - Jul 31 with 1538 viewsisitme

Didn't someone post a while ago that be was on a fair wack at Fleetwood? Maybe he wanted more money than they would offer? Perhaps that is why he is still without a club?
ex Loanee on 09:04 - Aug 1 with 1347 viewszxcvbnm

Didn't whitey post that he was due to sign for Barnsley at some point

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024