Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New shirts 19:39 - Aug 1 with 3685 viewsBrighouseDale

Went to make a purchase today, but wasn't very keen on the material. Ended up buying a rain jacket instead, as I actually need a new waterproof coat, and the black one they have is pretty smart. I can personally attest that they are indeed waterproof after today's deluge!

The shirts seemed very, how can I put this, elasticy? Almost rubbery. I don't know quite how to describe it but it felt like a football shirt from fifteen years ago, and I could foresee it ending up covered in clicks. Has anyone actually started wearing theirs yet? Any feedback on the quality / durability?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

New shirts on 20:29 - Aug 1 with 3555 views442Dale

The shirts were the right shade of blue after a few minutes in that rain.

I got one of those jackets for my birthday, they're excellent.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New shirts on 22:06 - Aug 1 with 3369 viewsTalkingSutty

New shirts on 20:29 - Aug 1 by 442Dale

The shirts were the right shade of blue after a few minutes in that rain.

I got one of those jackets for my birthday, they're excellent.

Bought the away shirt today but the shop looked pretty sparse. Not many shirts on display but plenty in boxes in the back of the shop. I nearly walked out thinking they didnt have the correct size. lts matchday and there are potential customers, display the merchandise for gods sake!!

Apologies if the supply had just been delivered.
New shirts on 07:27 - Aug 2 with 3200 viewsTalkingSutty

New shirts on 22:06 - Aug 1 by TalkingSutty

Bought the away shirt today but the shop looked pretty sparse. Not many shirts on display but plenty in boxes in the back of the shop. I nearly walked out thinking they didnt have the correct size. lts matchday and there are potential customers, display the merchandise for gods sake!!

Apologies if the supply had just been delivered.

I used my voucher from the season ticket to buy the shirt, it was always 10 pounds off but this season it's been diluted to 10% ( 4 pounds off ). The shirt wasn't for me, so it doesn't matter, but we really do have to get supporters on board when it comes to designing the next kit.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 7:28]
New shirts on 19:37 - Aug 2 with 2880 viewsisitme

I've worn my shirt a few times now. I know what you mean about the fabric, but it okay. It has washed fine and doesn't appear to snag. The fit is okay as well.

I also like the look of the training jackets and the training tops.
New shirts on 20:17 - Aug 2 with 2829 views442Dale

New shirts on 19:37 - Aug 2 by isitme

I've worn my shirt a few times now. I know what you mean about the fabric, but it okay. It has washed fine and doesn't appear to snag. The fit is okay as well.

I also like the look of the training jackets and the training tops.

They'd be even better if the third colour on the blue tops/jackets was black instead of navy. With blue instead of grey on the black versions.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New shirts on 11:11 - Aug 3 with 2604 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New shirts on 20:17 - Aug 2 by 442Dale

They'd be even better if the third colour on the blue tops/jackets was black instead of navy. With blue instead of grey on the black versions.

Go for it 442!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024