Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do you attend live football matches ? Really ? 18:47 - Aug 3 with 989 viewsjimmythefootballfan

I'm currently completing my Sport Business Masters; my topic of research is attendance demand for league football.

Why in 2014/15 did the Premier League have an average seasonal attendance of 36,176 and League 2 only have 4,679? It's the same game right?

Please could you kindly fill in my short questionnaire, which is very easy to fill in, and help me explain what factors influence attendance.

http://goo.gl/forms/a5e90vtwsW

Thanks in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated. If you've any further questions please drop me an email (jameslaw33@outlook.com).

Jimmy Law
Why do you attend live football matches ? Really ? on 18:53 - Aug 3 with 972 viewsYorkshire_Dale

When you've finished your course Jimbo,please make sure you come back on here and tell us how to fill up San Spotty.......you'll be the man in the know Lawman.
Why do you attend live football matches ? Really ? on 19:03 - Aug 3 with 943 viewsjimmythefootballfan

Why do you attend live football matches ? Really ? on 18:53 - Aug 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

When you've finished your course Jimbo,please make sure you come back on here and tell us how to fill up San Spotty.......you'll be the man in the know Lawman.

I'll be penning a letter don't you worry pal. I'm guessing it will be a case of telling the board to offer free pints, discount beer prices, win more games and spend millions on super star signings.

Proof is in the pudding and all that.

Up the Dale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024