Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? 08:45 - Aug 26 with 16276 viewsaleanddale

They need to take some calming tablets.

Fighting with Flicker last Saturday.

Trying to attack linesman and Leicester players last night over an offside decision FFS.

Are they not #enjoyingtheride anymore??

What a shambles of a club.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2015 8:45]
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 2982 viewsDomDale

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:37 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

I do apologise, i thought saying:

"Plenty condemning the behaviour last night on our MB." (That includes me btw).

...is not sufficient for your purposes!!!

Butter wouldn't melt in "our"* mouths or so it seems...

*Collective "Our" of all Dale attending persons.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 2943 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:37 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

I do apologise, i thought saying:

"Plenty condemning the behaviour last night on our MB." (That includes me btw).

...is not sufficient for your purposes!!!

It isn't when you contradict it with 'a storm in a teacup'.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:56 - Aug 27 with 2934 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:32 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

Yeah...i have too.

I dont think that was what TTNYear was meaning though - it was like they were following the liner up and down (almost comical tbh) and that's what i've never seen before.

You lot could do a great Benny Hill soundtrack to it like you've done before...!

I'm not disputing we have our fair share of chimps, what i'm disputing is that we're as bad as you think or you're as good as you think.

Like you, i watch Rochdale twice a year (when we're in the same league!) and i see just as many problems caused by Rochdale fans as Bury fans that's all i'm trying to say...but sense i'm pi$$ing against the wind!

Serious point, but can you find out how many Dale and bury fans were ejected from our respective grounds when we last met in 2013/14?

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:15 - Aug 27 with 2884 viewsR11BFC

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:53 - Aug 27 by TVOS1907

It isn't when you contradict it with 'a storm in a teacup'.

Yet you're ok with D_BFC saying:

"Leicester — It was embarrassing, frankly. Not much more than that."

How strange!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 2852 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:15 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

Yet you're ok with D_BFC saying:

"Leicester — It was embarrassing, frankly. Not much more than that."

How strange!

He earned some grace with the rest of his post. Can't say fairer than that.

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:32 - Aug 27 with 2813 viewsR11BFC

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:56 - Aug 27 by TVOS1907

Serious point, but can you find out how many Dale and bury fans were ejected from our respective grounds when we last met in 2013/14?

Nah...you're ok thanks. By all means find out for yourself if you want.

I'll give you a clue though, we probably had more because of the incident that occurred.

I repeat what i've said before, in the last 2 and a half years i've seen trouble 3 times inside Gigg.

1. The other night against Leicester.

2. The match against your lot, that you're so obviously referring to.

3. The match against Oldham, when Oldham fans were in our Main Stand.

I dont condone any of those incidents and having watched Bury over a thousand times and never been involved in any football violence...that's my stance and always will be.

But if you want to carry on thinking we're all psychos....fine - you carry on!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:40 - Aug 27 with 2785 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:32 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

Nah...you're ok thanks. By all means find out for yourself if you want.

I'll give you a clue though, we probably had more because of the incident that occurred.

I repeat what i've said before, in the last 2 and a half years i've seen trouble 3 times inside Gigg.

1. The other night against Leicester.

2. The match against your lot, that you're so obviously referring to.

3. The match against Oldham, when Oldham fans were in our Main Stand.

I dont condone any of those incidents and having watched Bury over a thousand times and never been involved in any football violence...that's my stance and always will be.

But if you want to carry on thinking we're all psychos....fine - you carry on!

You are clearly not a psycho and nor are the majority of your fans.

However, those who are, are giving you a bad name, and using phrases like 'storm in a teacup', instead of roundly condemning them from the off, hasn't helped your argument.

And we aren't just talking about at Gigg Lane, are we? Incidents at Doncaster (not your fault) and Crewe (only 3/780) will only add to the problem.

I see you've got Oldham, Walsall and Sheffield United in your next three league games, Let's see how they go.

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:49 - Aug 27 with 2760 viewsR11BFC

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:40 - Aug 27 by TVOS1907

You are clearly not a psycho and nor are the majority of your fans.

However, those who are, are giving you a bad name, and using phrases like 'storm in a teacup', instead of roundly condemning them from the off, hasn't helped your argument.

And we aren't just talking about at Gigg Lane, are we? Incidents at Doncaster (not your fault) and Crewe (only 3/780) will only add to the problem.

I see you've got Oldham, Walsall and Sheffield United in your next three league games, Let's see how they go.

Thank you!

Login to get fewer ads

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 2743 viewsD_Alien

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:49 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

Thank you!

Not sure why you've been barking up the "we all think you're a psycho / knuckledragger" tree - no-one's posted that and for me it's just a means of trying to distract attention away from the unsavoury incidents involving bury fans which gives rise to this thread

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 18:19 - Aug 27 with 2702 viewsR11BFC

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 17:58 - Aug 27 by D_Alien

Not sure why you've been barking up the "we all think you're a psycho / knuckledragger" tree - no-one's posted that and for me it's just a means of trying to distract attention away from the unsavoury incidents involving bury fans which gives rise to this thread

Just your general attitude towards us/me tbh.

Anyway, i'm off...for good this time TVOS!

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 18:23 - Aug 27 with 2690 viewsDaley_Lama

Bury fans yesterday...

Poll: DF in or out

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 18:32 - Aug 27 with 2666 viewsaleanddale

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 18:23 - Aug 27 by Daley_Lama

Bury fans yesterday...

Brilliant.

Ha ha.
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 18:43 - Aug 27 with 2642 viewsD_Alien

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 18:19 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

Again, just blather to distract from having lost the argument.

We've been nothing but fair towards you, and you know it. If you'd been treated more harshly, then you'd know about that too!

Welcome back on here anytime.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 19:31 - Aug 27 with 2558 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 18:19 - Aug 27 by R11BFC

A bit like the general attitude that pervades your board that everyone from 'Fail' is a child-grooming, uneducated, unemployed, benefit scrounging, good-for-nothing layabout, you mean?

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 2471 viewsPDIDDY

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 13:15 - Aug 27 by TVOS1907

I'd agree with your last sentence.

However, I'd also say every incident you've mentioned was 'avoidable'.

Re. Doncaster, for what reason would some fans/locals decide to attack bury fans? Three of us walked from the station to the ground there last April and found the locals nothing but friendly, so why is it different four months later.

What are you not blaming the lino for? I'd wager most of those knuckle-draggers don't even know the offside law, if they were even watching in the first place.

A mate of mine got kicked in the eye and hospitalised in donny centre, he was picking a donny fan up off the floor, , our minibus was smashed up on leavind the ground a 12 year old kid was in the front seat. Pre game 20 bury off the train got attacked in the tott and shive, 20 of us got into the loaded sports bar and donnas boys kept wandering around , phones to ears, it wAs my mates first game back after prison and a 6 yr ban( reduced to 4) after trouble with Bolton in bury yatses, none of us wanted any mither they were told this but kept giving it the big un, no bury started anything in donny that day as far as I know. If you weren't there don't comment , anyhow I've seen more trouble in running wild than at gigg v Leicester

Gissa job

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 20:57 - Aug 27 with 2410 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 20:33 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

A mate of mine got kicked in the eye and hospitalised in donny centre, he was picking a donny fan up off the floor, , our minibus was smashed up on leavind the ground a 12 year old kid was in the front seat. Pre game 20 bury off the train got attacked in the tott and shive, 20 of us got into the loaded sports bar and donnas boys kept wandering around , phones to ears, it wAs my mates first game back after prison and a 6 yr ban( reduced to 4) after trouble with Bolton in bury yatses, none of us wanted any mither they were told this but kept giving it the big un, no bury started anything in donny that day as far as I know. If you weren't there don't comment , anyhow I've seen more trouble in running wild than at gigg v Leicester

OK.

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 07:10 - Aug 28 with 2223 viewsaleanddale

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 20:33 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

Thanks didds...

This sort of proves the point !!!
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 07:27 - Sep 4 with 1816 viewsaleanddale

There giggle lane message board recons they have been fined £4000 for the trouble causing v Leicester.

#ouch

#angryfans

#calmingtablets

#enjoyingtheride
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024