Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? 08:45 - Aug 26 with 16274 viewsaleanddale

They need to take some calming tablets.

Fighting with Flicker last Saturday.

Trying to attack linesman and Leicester players last night over an offside decision FFS.

Are they not #enjoyingtheride anymore??

What a shambles of a club.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2015 8:45]
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 09:15 - Aug 26 with 7258 viewsdingdangblue

Money worries often lead to stress and anger.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:00 - Aug 26 with 7157 viewsaleanddale

I have never known a set of supporters "enjoy the ride" less!!

Oh for an Owdum win on Saturday giggle could go into meltdown!!
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:07 - Aug 26 with 6940 viewsRotherhamDale

Video from a Leicester fan last night.

Possession with progression.

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:16 - Aug 26 with 6698 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:07 - Aug 26 by RotherhamDale

PDIDDY will be along later blaming someone else.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:23 - Aug 26 with 6669 viewsDanny1907

It's always the 12 year old chavs in that corner who cause trouble. They're pathetic in their Fila tracksuits and caps.
Imagine if they lose to the biffos this weekend.
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:41 - Aug 26 with 6615 viewsaleanddale

They have conceded 13 goals in the last 4 games so yes be concerned but this is way OTT..

Set of idiots they really are.

flicker will sort it!!!

#signmoreforwards
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:51 - Aug 26 with 6577 viewsdingdangblue

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:07 - Aug 26 by RotherhamDale

Some of those twitter comments are painful to read, claiming the Leicester player 'shit himself' Oh dear.

#specialhumanbeings

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 11:25 - Aug 26 with 6491 viewsKenBoon

They're an embarrassment to Football. The sort of pricks who's "banter" makes headlines, but get classed as "Football fans" rather than the tosspots they are. I imagine this narrative will especially leap out as the Rugby Union World Cup is happening soon.
Login to get fewer ads

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 12:39 - Aug 26 with 6325 viewsSandyman

Seen it all before...

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 12:43 - Aug 26 with 6303 viewsaleanddale

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 10:16 - Aug 26 by TVOS1907

PDIDDY will be along later blaming someone else.

Don't think we will hear from PDIDDY today.

#wounded

Maybe by Friday!!!! 13 goals against in 4 games!!!! He he.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2015 12:44]
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 12:47 - Aug 26 with 6266 viewsJumeirahDale

Pretty embarrassing. For a bloody League Cup match as well! God knows how worked up they are going to get in a relegation scrap...
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 12:50 - Aug 26 with 6235 views_dezzy

Wait to owdum turn in in there millions on Saturday, If owdum take the lead it could turn very nasty with the south stand chavs.

KHBA

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 12:57 - Aug 26 with 6199 viewsParkinsGimp

Soft as the proverbial them lot , yeah I bet Moore was doing a green one LOL , cheap chavs , oh no they meeting the mighty Biffos this weekend..Will the ground hold the biggest away following in the world and is all police and army leave cancelled to deal with the Cat A hooligans that will be swarming ( I know its a horrible word apparently LOL) around giggle come saturday. Oh what a shambles it is becoming. Is that right 13 goals in 4 games...perhaps they can get Demichelis or Mangala from City now the new guy is onboard, The Milky Bar Kid can afford their wages no worries he he
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 12:59 - Aug 26 with 6181 viewsColDale

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 12:39 - Aug 26 by Sandyman

Seen it all before...

Not their fault.

Blame any one of the following:
* The Leicester player who had the audacity to take a throw in
* Stewards for not letting them on the pitch
* Flicker being born in a Bolton hospital
* The Linesman for having a vendetta against Bury
* The Referee for wanting to get home as soon as possible
* The Leicester player for looking hot and needing some water thrown over him

it happens because it is condoned every time.

Any Bury supporter rightfully voicing disapproval (which they do) will be shouted down and told its a football game not a tiddlywinks match,and as such, the silent majority of Bury supporters remain silent. Not saying all others football fans are faultless but we don't see it anywhere else on our travels. Several years ago, we said it was about class (not social). We were right then and we're right now.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 13:23 - Aug 26 with 6062 viewsR11BFC

I remember having my car keyed by you tvvats a few years back but yeah...it's only us! Having said that...we had just won 3 -0 so it was justified!!!

Plenty condemning the behaviour last night on our MB btw.

Fair play though...you are a funny bunch.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 13:29 - Aug 26 with 6028 viewsDaley_Lama

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 13:23 - Aug 26 by R11BFC

I remember having my car keyed by you tvvats a few years back but yeah...it's only us! Having said that...we had just won 3 -0 so it was justified!!!

Sory to hear you had your car keyed R11, sadly that does happen around Spottyland but it is indiscriminate, as local oiks have done Dale fan cars too as i have seen a few times.

Poll: DF in or out

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 13:37 - Aug 26 with 5977 viewsTVOS1907

Tbf, cars can get keyed parked outside your house, but it's not acceptable anywhere.

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 13:41 - Aug 26 with 5959 viewsSandyman

You know who did it?
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 14:13 - Aug 26 with 5843 viewsR11BFC

Fook me lads! I was parked just off Sandy Lane up that little cobbled street and when i left my car it was fine, we stuffed you 3-0 , i came back and it was keyed. Most of you lot had left before the final whistle, so my prediction is it was one of your lads. Obviously i dont know for certain...but i dont think my reg helped!

Anyway, the point i'm making is that we all have our numbnuts. Seen plenty of your lads causing trouble at both Spotland and Gigg. And i repeat, plenty of Bury fans have condemned what happened last night.

Despite what you might like to think, we're not a different breed you know...!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:09 - Aug 26 with 5706 viewsWhiteyBFC

If you think Oldham and Bury have morons, you've been lucky then not to come across our own mob of brain donors.
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:15 - Aug 26 with 5685 viewsColDale

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 14:13 - Aug 26 by R11BFC

Fook me lads! I was parked just off Sandy Lane up that little cobbled street and when i left my car it was fine, we stuffed you 3-0 , i came back and it was keyed. Most of you lot had left before the final whistle, so my prediction is it was one of your lads. Obviously i dont know for certain...but i dont think my reg helped!

Anyway, the point i'm making is that we all have our numbnuts. Seen plenty of your lads causing trouble at both Spotland and Gigg. And i repeat, plenty of Bury fans have condemned what happened last night.

Despite what you might like to think, we're not a different breed you know...!

>>we're not a different breed you know

Absolutely, which makes it all the stranger that these things seem to have a habit of affecting your club with such regularity in comparison with other clubs, and its not restricted to derby games. We play the same teams as you do, don't have massively different numbers following us yet as someone who travels up and down the country watching Dale, we just don't seem to have the same issues you lot do.
Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:22 - Aug 26 with 5659 views1mark1

Yes all clubs have their brain dead numpties, just seams that bury have more than most, but none of them would worry me on their own. Mostly hot air, and very funny to watch, their huffin and puffin trying to look hard.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:26 - Aug 26 with 5645 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:15 - Aug 26 by ColDale

Absolutely, which makes it all the stranger that these things seem to have a habit of affecting your club with such regularity in comparison with other clubs, and its not restricted to derby games. We play the same teams as you do, don't have massively different numbers following us yet as someone who travels up and down the country watching Dale, we just don't seem to have the same issues you lot do.

I'd dread to think what would happen if bury fans were as close to those Hull fans as we were last night.

I doubt they'd be shrieking "Paul, come up here at half-time"!

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:48 - Aug 26 with 5575 viewsR11BFC

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:15 - Aug 26 by ColDale

I think you're letting your bias against us get ahead of you, if you want me to be totally honest.

I go to every home Bury game and a number of away games.

The only trouble i've seen this season is 50 or so Doncaster fans attacking about 10 Bury fans and last night's incident which was a storm in a tea cup really.

They'll be plenty of trouble in Bury town centre come 17th October and it wont just be Bury fans causing it...

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 16:00 - Aug 26 with 5531 viewsTVOS1907

Why are bury fans so angry all the time? on 15:48 - Aug 26 by R11BFC

I think you're letting your bias against us get ahead of you, if you want me to be totally honest.

I go to every home Bury game and a number of away games.

The only trouble i've seen this season is 50 or so Doncaster fans attacking about 10 Bury fans and last night's incident which was a storm in a tea cup really.

They'll be plenty of trouble in Bury town centre come 17th October and it wont just be Bury fans causing it...

'50 or so Doncaster fans attacking about 10 Bury fans'

'a storm in a teacup really'

'They'll be plenty of trouble in Bury town centre come 17th October and it wont just be Bury fans causing it...'

Here we go again. Col's point has been proven.

Have you already forgotten what happened at Crewe?

That's three incidents in six games. Well done.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024