Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley v Everton 19:42 - Aug 26 with 5259 viewsdingdangblue

Good chance to see what we'll be up against Sat, surprised Stones starts but guess its a good indication that Everton dont want to sell him - hopefully Lukaku can rough up a few of their back line for us.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barnsley v Everton on 20:08 - Aug 26 with 4290 viewsColDale

Extra time please
Barnsley v Everton on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 4268 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 20:08 - Aug 26 by ColDale

Extra time please

1-0 up and playing well.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Barnsley v Everton on 20:18 - Aug 26 with 4151 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 20:14 - Aug 26 by dingdangblue

1-0 up and playing well.

Better make that 2!!

Barnsley v Everton on 20:24 - Aug 26 with 4109 viewsrochdale1987

Our record against Lee Johnson is very poor, if we don't get an early goal Saturday Barnsley could make life hard for us.
Barnsley v Everton on 21:05 - Aug 26 with 3978 viewsdingdangblue

2-2 now - game on.

Barnsley v Everton on 21:08 - Aug 26 with 3966 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 21:05 - Aug 26 by dingdangblue

2-2 now - game on.

3-2 straight from kick off! Bloody hell.

Barnsley v Everton on 21:25 - Aug 26 with 3890 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 21:08 - Aug 26 by dingdangblue

3-2 straight from kick off! Bloody hell.

3-3 - extra time please.

Barnsley v Everton on 21:40 - Aug 26 with 3774 viewsThran

Wooo extra time!!!

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Everton on 21:41 - Aug 26 with 3770 viewsDaley_Lama

Barnsley v Everton on 20:08 - Aug 26 by ColDale

Extra time please

Good call

ps: Barnsley look rather good and have played very well tonight against Everton.

Hope they get through after ET
[Post edited 26 Aug 2015 21:42]

Poll: DF in or out

Barnsley v Everton on 22:19 - Aug 26 with 3571 views100notout

Everton win 5-3 in a very entertaining game. Best team won but the tykes are no mugs. Will be a tough game on Saturday - hopefully they will be a bit tired after tonight and not 100%

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Barnsley v Everton on 22:23 - Aug 26 with 3545 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Barnsley v Everton on 22:19 - Aug 26 by 100notout

Everton win 5-3 in a very entertaining game. Best team won but the tykes are no mugs. Will be a tough game on Saturday - hopefully they will be a bit tired after tonight and not 100%

65 hours to recover.
Barnsley v Everton on 22:24 - Aug 26 with 3543 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 22:19 - Aug 26 by 100notout

Perfect outcome for us - very tough 120 mins of non stop football will have taken a lot out of them. Scowen very impressive in midfield.

Barnsley v Everton on 22:38 - Aug 26 with 3481 viewsD_Alien

The second half on Saturday will be tough for them after tonight. We've seen how they can come out of the blocks quickly so keep it tight for 30 minutes.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Barnsley v Everton on 23:15 - Aug 26 with 3354 viewsWhiteyBFC

Proud to be Barnsley. Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Everton deserved their win, Barkley, Lukaku and Deulofeu are scarily good.

But we've definitely got some very, very good footballers too. Youngest squad in England, and gave it a real good go.

Just hope we've got summat left in the tank for Saturday.
Barnsley v Everton on 23:20 - Aug 26 with 3327 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Barnsley v Everton on 23:15 - Aug 26 by WhiteyBFC

But we've definitely got some very, very good footballers too. Youngest squad in England, and gave it a real good go.

Does this mean a good turnout by your fans Whitey Lad?

Sounds like Pride of Yarkshire again.........fully restored?
Barnsley v Everton on 23:35 - Aug 26 with 3299 viewsWhiteyBFC

Barnsley v Everton on 23:20 - Aug 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Does this mean a good turnout by your fans Whitey Lad?

Sounds like Pride of Yarkshire again.........fully restored?

I would imagine it can only tempt folk, rather than detract them.

There'll be a good following, hope it's as good a game as tonight's was.
Barnsley v Everton on 23:47 - Aug 26 with 3276 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 23:15 - Aug 26 by WhiteyBFC

Only problem is 5 of em ain't yours

Barnsley v Everton on 08:32 - Aug 27 with 2984 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 23:35 - Aug 26 by WhiteyBFC

I would imagine it can only tempt folk, rather than detract them.

There'll be a good following, hope it's as good a game as tonight's was.

A quick glance at your board and there's a few who are now coming on Sat who were previously undecided - the more the merrier for us - always nice to see that stand packed.

Barnsley v Everton on 10:54 - Aug 27 with 2887 viewsdingdangblue

If you missed it.

Barnsley v Everton on 16:03 - Aug 27 with 2674 viewsWhiteyBFC

Barnsley v Everton on 23:47 - Aug 26 by dingdangblue

Only problem is 5 of em ain't yours

Davies, Roberts, Nyatanga, Mawson, Hourihane, Scowen, Watkins, Wabara and Winnall are all ours. We started just two loanees, and they're both exceptionally talented. Not a prayer of getting Crowley full time, but I'll enjoy him until January. Pearson though, I'd like to think we've a chance of signing him.

The other two loans who came on, Wilkinson and Rothwell, they've been squad players so far. I could see the latter signing, especially if Hourihane leaves before Tuesday. As for Wilkinson, I'm yet to see anything good in him and would send him back now if I could. Only thing he did of note once on the pitch was chase Lukaku for his shirt at full time. However, I wrote Vaz Te off after five appearances in 2011 (so did Keith as it goes) but then he clicked. I hope Wilkinson clicks.

But aye, I think you're a bit off with your post/remark. Nine of the starting XI were ours last night, and the best on display were Watkins, Scowen and Roberts. Ours. For now.

Looking forward to the weekend, two good footballing sides, just hope we don't cancel each other out.
Barnsley v Everton on 16:15 - Aug 27 with 2634 viewsaleanddale

Barnsley v Everton on 16:03 - Aug 27 by WhiteyBFC

Davies, Roberts, Nyatanga, Mawson, Hourihane, Scowen, Watkins, Wabara and Winnall are all ours. We started just two loanees, and they're both exceptionally talented. Not a prayer of getting Crowley full time, but I'll enjoy him until January. Pearson though, I'd like to think we've a chance of signing him.

The other two loans who came on, Wilkinson and Rothwell, they've been squad players so far. I could see the latter signing, especially if Hourihane leaves before Tuesday. As for Wilkinson, I'm yet to see anything good in him and would send him back now if I could. Only thing he did of note once on the pitch was chase Lukaku for his shirt at full time. However, I wrote Vaz Te off after five appearances in 2011 (so did Keith as it goes) but then he clicked. I hope Wilkinson clicks.

But aye, I think you're a bit off with your post/remark. Nine of the starting XI were ours last night, and the best on display were Watkins, Scowen and Roberts. Ours. For now.

Looking forward to the weekend, two good footballing sides, just hope we don't cancel each other out.

Hope your lot are blowing hard last 30 mins whitey and we take advantage.

Everton at Home on tele to Spotland all in 72 hours!!

It's a funny old game..

Think it should be a cracker!!!!! ( Hendo to bag the winner for us ).
Barnsley v Everton on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 2571 viewsWhiteyBFC

Barnsley v Everton on 16:15 - Aug 27 by aleanddale

Hope your lot are blowing hard last 30 mins whitey and we take advantage.

Everton at Home on tele to Spotland all in 72 hours!!

It's a funny old game..

Think it should be a cracker!!!!! ( Hendo to bag the winner for us ).

After 120 minutes and penalties against Scunny, we looked a little jaded against Burton. However, we still won, and they were scarily good. I'd take similar on Saturday.

Box office just announced we've sold out our allocation, so definitely 1,000 reds supporters coming. Would expect another 500 or so on the day, such as myself. Don't see the point in buying a ticket when you can get it for the same price on the day, plus I'm a reight wally for losing stuff, less I've got in my pockets the better.

Hope to see a few faces off here in the Ratcliffe from 1pm-ish.
Barnsley v Everton on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 2503 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 16:03 - Aug 27 by WhiteyBFC

Ok, 30% of your outfield players last night weren't your players. Although the amount of managers you go through it might be a sensible strategy.

Barnsley v Everton on 18:11 - Aug 27 with 2488 viewsaleanddale

Barnsley v Everton on 16:53 - Aug 27 by WhiteyBFC

After 120 minutes and penalties against Scunny, we looked a little jaded against Burton. However, we still won, and they were scarily good. I'd take similar on Saturday.

Box office just announced we've sold out our allocation, so definitely 1,000 reds supporters coming. Would expect another 500 or so on the day, such as myself. Don't see the point in buying a ticket when you can get it for the same price on the day, plus I'm a reight wally for losing stuff, less I've got in my pockets the better.

Hope to see a few faces off here in the Ratcliffe from 1pm-ish.

Can see a draw

Maybe a win 2-1 for either side.

Should be a really good test for our young guns.. Can't wait.
Barnsley v Everton on 18:23 - Aug 27 with 2463 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley v Everton on 18:11 - Aug 27 by aleanddale

Can see a draw

Maybe a win 2-1 for either side.

Should be a really good test for our young guns.. Can't wait.

If we can defend long throws,free kicks and corners we should be ok. Any lapses in concentration like last season and we'll struggle to win.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024