Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Camps 20:22 - Aug 26 with 3195 viewsbilbobaggins

Who thinks that calum camp should be pushed further up the field in a more centre forward position rather than being in midfield running around half the games doing completely nothing !
In some of the games I find myself asking what is he doing as the ball is played around him or in a ridiqulas position were he just loses the ball
In games were he has been give the upfront role he hits the net which we are shot of goals in any way we can get them I'll take if the knee or toe if they go in
We seam of balance with him in midfield and cramped with no options in games to play and end up losing the ball overplaying in midfield
Even when it goes wide and gets past into a forward position we often find nobody in there to meet the ball
Camps on 20:57 - Aug 26 with 3129 viewsdingdangblue

If only we had 7 forwards in our squad we wouldn't have to.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Camps on 21:44 - Aug 26 with 3025 views442Dale

When has he played up front?

He needs to have a rest for a while, faded after a decent start.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Camps on 23:06 - Aug 26 with 2818 viewsbilbobaggins

He's been played more forward in two games one preseason and one league game both he scored !
Camps on 09:02 - Aug 27 with 2586 views442Dale

Camps on 23:06 - Aug 26 by bilbobaggins

He's been played more forward in two games one preseason and one league game both he scored !

He's been used in an attacking midfield role for most of the time. He's been excellent in some games and less so in others. He was in the same position against Huddersfield & Peterborough when he scored as he was against Walsall when he didn't impact the game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024