Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines 12:09 - Aug 28 with 2463 viewsred1289

Hello, Barnsley fan in peace.

Cracking game in prospect I reckon - two teams who look to play the right way with plenty of young talent on display.

Heard lots of positive reviews about Jamie Allen but wondered what is the general consensus among Rochdale fans about Callum Camps and Scott Tanser?

After the rigors of Wednesday night I would be very happy with a point - either way I'm looking forward to seeing how Rochdale are doing under Hill at home as I missed the fixture at Spotland last season.

Cheers
Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 12:39 - Aug 28 with 2399 viewsboromat

Should be a great game. I'm gutted to be missing it. Allen seems to be really pushing on this season but has been playing deep, in my opinion he's much more effective further up the pitch.

Tanser hasn't really featured this season yet but I'm sure he'll get his chance, if he can improve on last season he'll be a great player.

Camps is doing well but with it being his first season with so much involvement he's struggling for energy and was rested against Hull, might return to the side tomorrow.

You've obviously not heard of or seen Cannon or you would have mentioned him. Look out for him tomorrow!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 13:26 - Aug 28 with 2270 viewsfrenzied

is Dickie Bird coming over for the game?
Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 15:37 - Aug 28 with 2036 viewsArthurDaley

Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 13:26 - Aug 28 by frenzied

Now now Dicky

A large VAT Dave

Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 16:05 - Aug 28 with 1958 viewsBigKindo

Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 15:37 - Aug 28 by ArthurDaley

Now now Dicky

Just noticed Devante Cole has left Citeh and joined Bradford on a free. I would have thought that you would have been in for him.
Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 19:28 - Aug 28 with 1734 viewsred1289

Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 16:05 - Aug 28 by BigKindo

Just noticed Devante Cole has left Citeh and joined Bradford on a free. I would have thought that you would have been in for him.

Good signing for them. He's got electric pace, just needs to work on his composure.
Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 19:30 - Aug 28 with 1726 viewsred1289

Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 12:39 - Aug 28 by boromat

Should be a great game. I'm gutted to be missing it. Allen seems to be really pushing on this season but has been playing deep, in my opinion he's much more effective further up the pitch.

Tanser hasn't really featured this season yet but I'm sure he'll get his chance, if he can improve on last season he'll be a great player.

Camps is doing well but with it being his first season with so much involvement he's struggling for energy and was rested against Hull, might return to the side tomorrow.

You've obviously not heard of or seen Cannon or you would have mentioned him. Look out for him tomorrow!

Good stuff! Very thankful for Hill to have given Stones the platform - also helped Paul Digby along, but injuries have held him back.
Sorry, yes heard about Cannon. Hill said he has the mentality for the Premiership - hopefully you will get value for money if/when you sell these lads.
Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 19:31 - Aug 28 with 1718 viewsred1289

Pre-game thoughts from over the Pennines on 13:26 - Aug 28 by frenzied

He's due at least one game a season ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024