Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo 08:51 - Aug 29 with 1754 viewsdingdangblue

Would be a great day for him to get off the mark at home this season - and show the Tykes that their 100k (ish) offer for him was embarrassingly wide of the mark. Other than that Hilly has a few dilemma's to make as I can see Andy Cannon starting right back so does he play Raff in the holding role where he got good reviews at Hull or keep Allen there? Or even start Bennett there? Tough decisions.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendo on 09:42 - Aug 29 with 1666 viewsflyerdale

Maybe try Rafferty in that role again allowing Allen to push forwards servicing Henderson and probably Alessandra upfront. If Raff doesn't work can bring Bennett on
Hendo on 10:06 - Aug 29 with 1620 viewsSJE_Dale

I would definitely put Cannon at RB and give Raff another go at the holding role. Think he did more than enough to warrant another chance there whereas Bennett has been less than impressive for me. I do understand he's just come back from injury though so hopefully we'll see the best of him soon
Hendo on 10:52 - Aug 29 with 1514 viewsYouTubeDale

Hendo on 09:42 - Aug 29 by flyerdale

Maybe try Rafferty in that role again allowing Allen to push forwards servicing Henderson and probably Alessandra upfront. If Raff doesn't work can bring Bennett on

Yes, very exciting to watch. I think he will do this today.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hendo on 17:16 - Aug 29 with 1211 viewsaleanddale

Hendo back to his best!!!

I love this bloke.... Please sign an extension ian!!!!
Hendo on 17:41 - Aug 29 with 1103 viewsD_Alien

Hendo on 17:16 - Aug 29 by aleanddale

Hendo back to his best!!!

I love this bloke.... Please sign an extension ian!!!!

He was having an "ok" type of game (which is still pretty good) till he scored - and that seemed to energise him. The Hendo we then saw was something else

[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:53]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024