Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My thoughts here.. 17:20 - Aug 30 with 2973 viewsWhiteyBFC

http://youbeautifulreds.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/not-podcast-2.html
My thoughts here.. on 17:34 - Aug 30 with 2913 viewsjudd

Ripping Yarns eat your fookin heart out.

Coogan is from Middleton.

Poll: What is it to be then?

My thoughts here.. on 17:34 - Aug 30 with 2913 viewsColDale

Is it true about Barnsley being the youngest side ever to play football in the history of the game? (Just like watching Grange Hill?). Keep hearing that over the past few days - guess it was something mentioned at the Everton game.

Agree completely about TK following the booking. Was expecting him to be in big trouble after the booking with it being a matter of time before Hilly took him off as he tends to do when Raff picks up a yellow. But he seemed to be completely untroubled after the booking.

Enjoyed it, especially the "I'll eat my plantpot" line but you're no Southampton Joe.
My thoughts here.. on 17:37 - Aug 30 with 2901 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Great stuff WhiteyLad........but you do sound a bit downbeat,
My thoughts here.. on 19:08 - Aug 30 with 2654 viewsfrenzied

I was" plant potted" by the Barnsley lads as I passed their coaches after the game..im sure the pot may well join them on future away trips should it be needed if another abject performance as yesterday should arise.

They were outplayed from start to finish..Dale should have had a least a couple of more goals,lets hope there are no departures by Tuesday night or in Jan for that matter
My thoughts here.. on 19:18 - Aug 30 with 2610 viewsBrierls

Bloody hell, cheer up Whitey! You sound like someone's pissed all over your plant pots!

I agree with a lot of what you said though. Obviously I haven't seen much of Mawson & Roberts playing for Barnsley, but they were well off the pace yesterday. I'll take your word for it that they've earned an off day. Barnsley's best couple of bits of defending and desire to defend came from Hourihane tracking back and getting important challenges in, which I didn't expect from him at all. He'd be able to do more of it if he stayed on his feet.

I was gobsmacked to see Wilkinson starting. How tired does Winnall have to be for Wilkinson to be considered a better option?

Your assessment of TK amused me. Harris did look to have him on toast in the first 30 mins or so, but I thought his performance after the booking was something of a masterclass on how to do a sound job defensively when you're aleady on a booking. His positioning and timing in the tackle improved ten fold. You think TK is a bag of shit, but RNL was one of your favourite players. I know football is a game of opinions, but I think you're on a windup with that one!
My thoughts here.. on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 2545 viewsWhiteyBFC

My thoughts here.. on 19:18 - Aug 30 by Brierls

Bloody hell, cheer up Whitey! You sound like someone's pissed all over your plant pots!

I agree with a lot of what you said though. Obviously I haven't seen much of Mawson & Roberts playing for Barnsley, but they were well off the pace yesterday. I'll take your word for it that they've earned an off day. Barnsley's best couple of bits of defending and desire to defend came from Hourihane tracking back and getting important challenges in, which I didn't expect from him at all. He'd be able to do more of it if he stayed on his feet.

I was gobsmacked to see Wilkinson starting. How tired does Winnall have to be for Wilkinson to be considered a better option?

Your assessment of TK amused me. Harris did look to have him on toast in the first 30 mins or so, but I thought his performance after the booking was something of a masterclass on how to do a sound job defensively when you're aleady on a booking. His positioning and timing in the tackle improved ten fold. You think TK is a bag of shit, but RNL was one of your favourite players. I know football is a game of opinions, but I think you're on a windup with that one!

Game of opinions, like you say.

And that's me at my cheeriest.
My thoughts here.. on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 2409 viewsrochdaleriddler

fair assessment of events

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

My thoughts here.. on 07:57 - Sep 1 with 1843 viewsaleanddale

Ah it's here...

Sorry ( heavy weekend what with Dale 3 goals clean sheet and a lancs / England 20 20 win ).

Up the Dale.

Very good whitey - well done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024