Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team v Chesterfield 21:33 - Oct 3 with 2421 viewsboromat

Time to freshen it up I think esp at the back. Give a few of the squad a chance in the jpt.

Id like to see.

Lillis
Bennett Eastham Tanser TK
Allen
Vincenti Lund Camps Henderson
Alessandra

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Team v Chesterfield on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 2412 viewsdean7321

Lillis
Raff Eastham McNulty tanser
Allen
Vincenti Lund Mendez Laing
McDermott
Henderson

Poll: best ever center back

Team v Chesterfield on 01:08 - Oct 5 with 2174 viewsShun

Lillis
Rafferty Eastham McNulty Tanser
Lund Allen RNL
Vincenti Andrew Alessandra
Team v Chesterfield on 08:14 - Oct 5 with 2088 viewsdingdangblue

Lillis
Raff
Eastham
McNulty
Rose
Lund
Camps
Allessandra
RNL
Henderson
Bunney

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Team v Chesterfield on 08:34 - Oct 5 with 2065 viewsseasidedale

Hilly said post match on saturday the back 5 will remain unchanged but there would be 5 changes in the rest of team
Team v Chesterfield on 08:46 - Oct 5 with 2056 viewsDalenet

lets put the young keeper in - you need to give him some experience at some point
Team v Chesterfield on 09:01 - Oct 5 with 2048 viewsdingdangblue

Team v Chesterfield on 08:34 - Oct 5 by seasidedale

Hilly said post match on saturday the back 5 will remain unchanged but there would be 5 changes in the rest of team

Thats only 10 players.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Team v Chesterfield on 09:32 - Oct 5 with 2001 viewsRalphs12

Team v Chesterfield on 08:34 - Oct 5 by seasidedale

Think I may wait for team news before I make the decision to go, could this be hills way of saying 'you're not having the night off because you've not earned it' ?
Team v Chesterfield on 09:54 - Oct 5 with 1980 viewsaleanddale

Well the players need our support!!

I am definitely going it should be a great game and we have a chance of progression.

I know there will only be 1200 or so in the ground despite cheaper admission.
Login to get fewer ads

Team v Chesterfield on 07:30 - Oct 6 with 1778 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Team v Chesterfield on 09:32 - Oct 5 by Ralphs12

Think I may wait for team news before I make the decision to go, could this be hills way of saying 'you're not having the night off because you've not earned it' ?

I think that's a very good idea. The thought of having to work a full day and then pay, any amount, to watch hoof ball has absolutely no appeal whatsoever. If the team selection precludes that option I'll go.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Team v Chesterfield on 08:33 - Oct 6 with 1730 viewsdingdangblue

Team v Chesterfield on 07:30 - Oct 6 by BigDaveMyCock

I think that's a very good idea. The thought of having to work a full day and then pay, any amount, to watch hoof ball has absolutely no appeal whatsoever. If the team selection precludes that option I'll go.

So if Vincenti and Andrew are in the starting 11 you're not going? How can you determine if we are going to play hoofball from the team sheet? Its not as if we have Kevin Francis and Andy Morris in the squad? I'm not going but it has nothing to do with team selection or tactics - that shouldn't even be an issue with Hill in charge.

Team v Chesterfield on 09:01 - Oct 6 with 1688 viewsTVOS1907

Team v Chesterfield on 07:30 - Oct 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Arf

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Team v Chesterfield on 09:10 - Oct 6 with 1682 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Team v Chesterfield on 08:33 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

So if Vincenti and Andrew are in the starting 11 you're not going? How can you determine if we are going to play hoofball from the team sheet? Its not as if we have Kevin Francis and Andy Morris in the squad? I'm not going but it has nothing to do with team selection or tactics - that shouldn't even be an issue with Hill in charge.

Oh come on, PV has more to his game than that. Do you reckon tonight that if the big C plays then Josh will be able to reach the stars with his distribution? I reckon he will. Jamie is not playing tonight because he's suffering from a strained neck and a lack of football. Hoof, go on Calvin lad. Ah, football we know.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 9:12]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Team v Chesterfield on 09:35 - Oct 6 with 1660 viewsdingdangblue

Team v Chesterfield on 09:10 - Oct 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Oh come on, PV has more to his game than that. Do you reckon tonight that if the big C plays then Josh will be able to reach the stars with his distribution? I reckon he will. Jamie is not playing tonight because he's suffering from a strained neck and a lack of football. Hoof, go on Calvin lad. Ah, football we know.

Hoofball isn't down to Calvin though - we footballed Barnsley to death with Andrew up front - and Shrewsbury in those opening 20 mins. Its upto the defence and holding midfielder to choose which route we go - not the bloke upfront.

Team v Chesterfield on 10:46 - Oct 6 with 1608 viewsRalphs12

I agree that we have been going long far too quickly with Calvin in the team, one of the best games I saw Calvin play we didn't lump it for him to head, he got it a lot more on the deck and was able to lay it off. This may have been the game Hendo dropped deeper which I also thought was his best game this season.
Team v Chesterfield on 11:08 - Oct 6 with 1575 viewsTVOS1907

Double arf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Team v Chesterfield on 14:13 - Oct 6 with 1445 views1907

Lillis

Raff
Eastham
McNulty
TK

Vincenti
Lund
Allen

McDermott
Alessandra
Mendez-Laing