Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval 06:00 - Oct 5 with 1210 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Watched this yesterday, incredible grandstand finish. Fantastic advert for League in a very Union dominated couple of months. Hope the Super League Final next weekend lives up to expectation.

NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 11:35 - Oct 5 with 1126 viewsParkinsGimp

League is a far better game than Union. Union is just kick and clap , with unfit players. League so much faster and more physical.
Watching union is like watching paint dry.
NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 16:33 - Oct 5 with 1063 viewsdownunder

NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 11:35 - Oct 5 by ParkinsGimp

League is a far better game than Union. Union is just kick and clap , with unfit players. League so much faster and more physical.

You forgot to put LOL, Gimp.
NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 21:50 - Oct 5 with 997 viewsmingthemerciless

NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 11:35 - Oct 5 by ParkinsGimp

Yep, and when the chips are down they don't even want to kick.
NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 22:25 - Oct 5 with 985 viewsLS27Rdale

looking forward to the grand final on saturday, Tickets purchased last friday night.

The RFL added £1 a ticket for postage, which i felt was quite good. Shame TicketShafter cant do the same.

Shame its being played where it is, Ill wipe my feet on the way out
NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 04:22 - Oct 6 with 947 viewsDiddyDave

Yes it was a fantastic game. No falling over pretending you`re hurt, or standing around with your finger up your arse in this code. Don`t know what I`m going to do for the next five months now, watching Aussie soccer is like watching Rochdale Amateur League on Firgrove, so I guess it`ll have to be the cricket, Australia v New Zealand, and hope the Kiwis bring along their A game like they did in the World Cup a few months ago.
NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 07:52 - Oct 6 with 930 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I've played both codes and watch both codes. I enjoy both for different reasons.

League is the faster and fitter game without doubt, bigger hits as well (basically cause the ball carrier is trying to break through the tackle, not set the ball in a ruck). Union is a slightly better tactical game.

There'll always be like/dislike between the two codes. This book highlights quite a bit of it, very good read. http://www.amazon.com/Rugby-League-Twentieth-Century-Britain/dp/0415396158
NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 12:56 - Oct 6 with 885 viewsDomDale

Cannot wait for Saturday. Made my decision fairly earlier on I was going to forgo Sheff U away for the Grand Final.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 12:59 - Oct 6 with 881 viewsParkinsGimp

NRL Final - for those who like their balls oval on 16:33 - Oct 5 by downunder

You forgot to put LOL, Gimp.

LOL ;-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024