Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooney 12:18 - Oct 6 with 1305 viewsdingdangblue

Did we all watch the BBC documentary last night? Excellent programme and he came across really well. Nice to see the stuff at home with his family and him driving round where he was brought up. He gets so much bad press at times and countless arguments about how good he really is. Even if people dont like/rate him its always worth seeing this again.

[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 12:19]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rooney on 12:27 - Oct 6 with 1279 viewsrod_leach

I'm not remotely interested in him, his wife, his children, his house, his cars, his football club, his thoughts, his wife's thoughts, his children's thoughts. In fact, anything to do with him.

I'm as likely to watch a TV programme about him as I am to stick a pin in my eye.
Rooney on 12:38 - Oct 6 with 1252 viewsdingdangblue

Rooney on 12:27 - Oct 6 by rod_leach

I'm not remotely interested in him, his wife, his children, his house, his cars, his football club, his thoughts, his wife's thoughts, his children's thoughts. In fact, anything to do with him.

I'm as likely to watch a TV programme about him as I am to stick a pin in my eye.

A 'no' then.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Rooney on 12:54 - Oct 6 with 1210 viewsSuddenLad

I watched it. He came across as a normal family man in his 20's, who had 'bettered himself' but most certainly hadn't lost sight of his origins and was quite humble about his success. Not a bighead or any signs of swagger about him.

Good to see all 3 England highest goalscorers together at once. That would make a good picture to have.

Enjoyed the programme.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rooney on 12:55 - Oct 6 with 1205 viewsDaleiLama

Rooney on 12:27 - Oct 6 by rod_leach

Rod and the Mrs having a quiet night in watching the telly

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Rooney on 12:58 - Oct 6 with 1198 viewsParkinsGimp

Rooney on 12:38 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

A 'no' then.

Where there any grannies calling?
Rooney on 14:21 - Oct 6 with 1106 viewsBigKindo

No.
Rooney on 16:43 - Oct 6 with 962 viewsD_Alien

Rooney on 12:55 - Oct 6 by DaleiLama

Rod and the Mrs having a quiet night in watching the telly

Is that a comment on Rooney's ability to stick pins in eyes?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rooney on 16:54 - Oct 6 with 939 viewsdingdangblue

Rooney on 12:58 - Oct 6 by ParkinsGimp

Where there any grannies calling?

No - he did meet up with a granny on his old estate. I think she was just an old friend though and not an ex.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024